Found Deceased NJ - Stephanie Harkavy, 23, East Brunswick, 16 Apr 2019

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Gardener1850, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Gardener1850

Gardener1850 Well-Known Member

upload_2019-4-16_18-10-16.png
    EAST BRUNSWICK, NJ - The East Brunswick Police Department is asking the public’s assistance in locating a missing female. Stephanie Harkavy was last seen by her family Tuesday, April 16 just after midnight. When her family awoke on the morning of April 16, Harkavy was gone but her vehicle, purse and cellphone were still at her house. Harkavy frequents Great Oak Park and the East Brunswick Library.

Ms. Harkavy is a 23 year old white female, five feet, three inches, 130 lbs, with brown hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing black leggings and possibly black shoes.

BREAKING NEWS: Police Seeking Missing East Brunswick Girl

turanna25, doodles1211 and Jim_M like this.
  2. TatianaBarbie

TatianaBarbie Well-Known Member

Yay! She has been found, according to this update:

East Brunswick Woman, 23, Is Missing, Police Say

3. Lion

Lion Member

turanna25 likes this.
  4. Gardener1850

This morning the Jewish Center of East Brunswick announce that Stephanie Harkavy, daughter of Steve and Jodi, sister of Melissa and Brian, passed away yesterday, April 16th, the 11th day of Nisan 5779.

She was declared missing on Tuesday the 16th of April 2019 by the east Brunswick Police Department .

The Center also announced her funeral date to be Monday April 22, 2019 at 12:00pm, according Tapinto.net

Shiva will take place at the Harkavy residence, 33 Stearns Road, East Brunswick. Monday 4/22 5-9pm

Stephanie Harkavy Death : Missing East Brunswick N.J Woman Found Dead - Market News

Oh, no. How sad!
    Rest in Peace Stephanie.

turanna25 and lightlady like this.
  5. Lion

Lion Member

Yes! It's very sad, a family member of mine was close to her, and i am trying to make a post about her, BUT i have looked through all the categories on here and i cant figure out how to post at all, could you help me with that? I want to bring awareness to this. Thanks!

Gardener1850 likes this.
  6. Gardener1850

I'm so sorry for your loss.
    I'm not sure what type of post you are trying to make.
    You can use this thread to post about Stephanie.

turanna25 likes this.
  7. Lion

Lion Member

She sadly took her own life :/

8. Gardener1850

I thought it might be something like that, since the police did not say anything about foul play. I'm so sorry. My prayers are with her family.

turanna25 likes this.
  9. AzPistonsGirl

AzPistonsGirl Detroit to the Bone

very sad, @Lion, thank you. Sad for those who knew and loved her and must now live on without her... Sad that she couldn't get what she needed... Sad that she could see no other option... just so sad all the way around. Feel free to use this space to discuss suicide or tell us about Stephanie.