GUILTY NJ - Tierra Morgan, 2, drowned in creek, Wall Twp, 21 Nov 2011

sabu7uvy.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to move this to trials (a bit late, I know) and we can wait for his sentencing on May 28th. I will pray that he gets life, the heartless !

Salem

I'm going to move this to trials (a bit late, I know) and we can wait for his sentencing on May 28th. I will pray that he gets life, the heartless !

Salem

Me too Salem!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On Wednesday, Morgan's lawyer told the jury that Morgan did not toss his daughter in the creek but simply placed her there to let God decide her fate. Ryan Moriarty, deputy assistant public defender, said Morgan may have acted recklessly when he put Tierra in the creek, but he did not necessarily intend for her to die.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/03/13/father-accused-of-killing-daughter/6375121/

For heaven's sake...
I suppose it's his job to defend the undefendable but how could he say anything so absurd and not experience any ill effects from the cognitive dissonance is beyond me. It's not the father's fault that this child died. he just experimented to see if God would save a helpless toddler from drowning but unfortunately the results were negative.... So it was God's fault, after all...

Child murderer Arthur Morgan gets life in prison There is no DP in Jersey.

FREEHOLD – A judge on Wednesday ordered Arthur E. Morgan III to spend the rest of his life in prison, with no chance of being released on parole, for cutting his baby daughter's life short at age 2½ by tossing her into a stream to die in 2011.

State law dictated that Superior Court Judge Anthony J. Mellaci impose a sentence of life in prison without the possibility of parole on Morgan for the murder of Tierra Morgan-Glover because the victim was a child – a factor that that would have qualified Morgan for execution before New Jersey abolished the death penalty in 2007. Speaking to Morgan, Mellaci said if New Jersey still had the death penalty, "you would be candidate No. 1."

http://www.app.com/story/news/crime/jersey-mayhem/2014/05/28/arthur-morgan-murder-sentence/9667413/

Child murderer Arthur Morgan gets life in prison There is no DP in Jersey.

FREEHOLD – A judge on Wednesday ordered Arthur E. Morgan III to spend the rest of his life in prison, with no chance of being released on parole, for cutting his baby daughter's life short at age 2½ by tossing her into a stream to die in 2011.

State law dictated that Superior Court Judge Anthony J. Mellaci impose a sentence of life in prison without the possibility of parole on Morgan for the murder of Tierra Morgan-Glover because the victim was a child – a factor that that would have qualified Morgan for execution before New Jersey abolished the death penalty in 2007. Speaking to Morgan, Mellaci said if New Jersey still had the death penalty, "you would be candidate No. 1."

http://www.app.com/story/news/crime/jersey-mayhem/2014/05/28/arthur-morgan-murder-sentence/9667413/

he should have gotten the death penalty. He is the lowest of the low and there is nothing redeeming about someone who could do this.
I was listening to Jersey radio and they were talking about bringing the dp back.

It is a shame it will too late for this ________. I just can not think of anything low enough to name him without getting ejected.

Agreed. The death penalty is the only thing I see suitable for this guy.
We are way to nice to child killers. I can't think of any thing more evil then killing a helpless child.

I think that Death penalty should be automatic when it comes to killing children, elderly, mentally challenged or Police.

They want to know why we have more monsters? Because the only punishment they get is paid room and board for the rest of their lives.

I know people don't like Arpaio but I do. I am thrilled when he gives them only bologna and makes they work. That is what prison should be.

The ones that are there should have to work for their room and board.

He is just a dangerous, evil man.

God Bless you little Tierra.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998