GUILTY NJ - Trial of Christopher Gregor Allegedly Beat 6-Year-OId Son to Death #2 *NG murder, Guilty endangering welfare, agg manslaughter*

arielilane

Justice for Liz Barraza
Reaction score
Website
www.whokilledlizbarraza.com

MONROE TOWNSHIP MAN INDICTED FOR MURDER AND ENDANGERING THE WELFARE OF A CHILD

Ocean County Prosecutor Bradley D. Billhimer announced that on July 19, 2022, Christopher Gregor, 30, of Monroe Township, was indicted by a Grand Jury sitting in Ocean County on the charge of Murder in violation of N.J.S.A. 2C:11-3a(1), in connection with the death of a six-year-old male on April 2, 2021, at Southern Ocean Medical Center in the Manahawkin section of Stafford Township. Gregor was also indicted on the charge of Endangering the Welfare of a Child in violation of N.J.S.A. 2C:24-4a(2), in connection with events that occurred on March 20, 2021 in Barnegat Township.
More at above link...

A New Jersey man accused of dropping his son off at the hospital covered in bruises before fleeing the state has been charged with first-degree murder, prosecutors announced this week.

Christopher Gregor, 29, is accused of beating 6-year-old Corey Micciolo to death on April 2, 2021.

These charges come in the wake of the Ocean County Medical Examiner determining that Corey died as a result of “blunt force injuries with cardiac and live contusions with acute inflammation and sepsis.”

“On March 3, 2022, the Ocean County Prosecutor’s Office received a report from the State’s expert witness which indicated that [Corey] died as a result of blunt force impact of the chest and abdomen, and determined the manner of the child’s death to be a homicide,” Ocean County Prosecutors said in a press release after Gregor’s arrest. “An extensive investigation conducted by the Ocean County Prosecutor’s Office Major Crime Unit, Barnegat Township Police Department, and Ocean County Sheriff’s Office Crime Scene Investigation Unit revealed that [Corey] was in the custody of Gregor at the time he sustained his life-ending injuries and that Gregor is the individual responsible for the child’s death.”

More at link ...
Mar 10th, 2022, 2:34 pm

Thread #1

Last edited by a moderator:
So I don't even know if, at this point, the jury would have realised/ remembered/ been able to put together / considered:

- Christopher skipped town, his downfall was turning around to pick up Laura at Tennessee Airport. If he hadn't, he'd have been 80% on his way to Mexico already. (Moo)
- Gregor Grandpa calling police as his grandson's body lay alone in the ER. Why? Why does law enforcement need to be called? Especially if it's a medical issue!
- Burner phones mentioned left and right. One in the Honda in Tennessee and 2 more found in Seabright on the day of his arrest.
- Do they get to watch the treadmill video again? Or was it once and that's it? Cuz when I watched it the 1st time I didn't notice the biting part.
- Christopher's search history and the times he did them = signs point to hinky.

And we haven't even talked about the pathologist and doctors yet!

I just hope for Breanna's sake, jurors have been behaving and are paying attention.

[Speedy recovery for Mario ♡]

Mother Won’t Give Up Until She Finds Justice For Her Son’s Death

This article goes into a little more detail about the history of the case. I know it’s all because of BM this case has light shed on it (we owe a lot to her) but I can’t help but feel sorry for the child. I wish she made better life choices and at least had 50/50 custody. Everyone knows CPS is a failed system and they don’t bother with complaints - it’s soley upto the parents to protect their child. I can’t imagine the confusion and anguish Corey must have felt being mostly with an abuser towards the end of his short life. May he be flying high in heaven today

Mother Won’t Give Up Until She Finds Justice For Her Son’s Death

This article goes into a little more detail about the history of the case. I know it’s all because of BM this case has light shed on it (we owe a lot to her) but I can’t help but feel sorry for the child. I wish she made better life choices and at least had 50/50 custody. Everyone knows CPS is a failed system and they don’t bother with complaints - it’s soley upto the parents to protect their child. I can’t imagine the confusion and anguish Corey must have felt being mostly with an abuser towards the end of his short life. May he be flying high in heaven today

Ocean County Murder Trial: What Jury Has Heard, And Hasn’t Heard​

New article with timeline, some new info. Not sure everything is correct.​

Okay so I need a little legal brush up here. I thought that hearsay was when a third party was involved “Bob told me that Jane was having an affair” and that the witness is only allowed to speak to what they heard directly from the other person “Jane told me she was having an affair”.

Why were these witnesses not allowed to say what Corey said to them directly?

Obviously the judge is the legal expert here, not me, I’m just the armchair sleuthing granny but was there any further explanation given other than no it’s hearsay ?

Also this exception:

Ante Mortem Exceptions

On the other hand, the Ante Mortem Exception allows references to statements made by a murder victim about the accused prior to their death. Since these statements can aid the court and the deceased can't testify, they are admissible. However, such statements should be treated with caution, considering both the victim's and the witness's identity and motivations.

That exception doesn’t apply?

@grannygates

The judge dropped tidbits of why some of this was ok... during the doctor's testimonies? I think?

Judge used terms like

Present Sense Impression &

Then-existing Mental, Emotional or Physical condition.

I didn't look deeper into it but here is the link from the original NJ statutes.

Article VIII. Hearsay | NJ Courts Present Sense Impression.,opportunity to deliberate or fabricate.

IANAL, obviously. I'll listen again if I can (home sick with Pneumonia), and loop back.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240525_193643_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240525_193643_Chrome.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 6
Oh my goodness.. well that wasn’t easy to find!

So I found my answer. All out-of-court statements that are made by a child victim are considered hearsay (unless it follows the rules for exception.)

Because Corey cannot attend court and is unable to be cross examined regarding what he said to others, the exclusions are as follows:

1)present-sense impression (Child explains an event or condition while or shortly after they are experiencing it)

2)Excited utterance.

3)Then-existing medical, emotional or physical condition (the child can explain the injuries but not their memory of how they got them)

4)Statements made for the purposes of medical diagnoses or treatment.

This makes far more sense. I’ve gone back and watched a few of the testimonies that had the hearsay issue and I misunderstood the article to mean that this was information the jury needed to know. I get it now!

I got the info re:hearsay and exclusions for New Jersey specifically from this booklet, Page 268

Watching Day 5 and I know she's not reading this but Defense Attorney Ferrante CONSTANTLY MISPRONOUNCING MICCIOLO IS A DISGRACE AND SO EFFING DISRESPECTFUL.

Mitch-Ohlo. Say it with me.
Mitch-Ohlo. Mitch-Ohlo.

See, even Asian lady (me) can say it.
Get it together, Andrea! It's so unkind and DISRESPECTFUL!! Even Detective corrected HER at times! It's like a horribly mean microaggression, we all know how much Christopher wanted Breanna to change his name to Gregor and Breanna was like wait um no. (She mentions in her youtu.be channel/video, "Justice for our boys")

Last edited:
Any update on the state of the health of the esteemed attorney, one M.Galluci?

One of the oddest bits of testimony that both Mama Gregor and Granpa Gregor give , its the part where they both, separately, tell Chris they are on the way to the hospital. Granpa even says, I'm gonna call the police, as well. '.. that is, Chris, we'll all be there very soon, me, Mama, police, etc.. You know, the kind of thing folks say, ' clear the decks , we're all turning up for you'....

So Chris leaves the hospital before any of them, Mama, Pa, Police, get there. That's what they were going to the hospital for. To be with Chris.

Last edited:
Watching Day 5 and I know she's not reading this but Defense Attorney Ferrante CONSTANTLY MISPRONOUNCING MICCIOLO IS A DISGRACE AND SO EFFING DISRESPECTFUL.

Mitch-Ohlo. Mitch-Ohlo.

Get it together, Andrea! It's so unkind and DISRESPECTFUL!! Even Detective corrected HER at times! It's like a horribly mean microaggression, we all know how much Christopher wanted Breanna to change his name to Gregor and Breanna was like wait um no. (She mentions in her youtu.be channel/video, "Justice for our boys")
Sadly, Ms Ferrante is not appealing. She does not seem to project confidence ,, in my opinion. . I am pretty much convinced that Ms Ferrante is not as confident , not so much about Chris, she can barely manage to sit next to him, but she has the air of someone who detaches completely when Mr Galluci starts up. She is not sure about Chris's story., Mario just wants to sell it, hopefully, to a majority of the jury, without attracting the unnecessary irritation of the judge. ...

I suppose every thing hangs on Baden, now. He's got the hard sell to pull off..

From the announcement of indictment:
THIS IS A LAUNDRY LIST OF ORGANIZATIONS involved in his indictment! They did their homework! The jury has to get this right.

"... commends the Ocean County Prosecutor’s Office Major Crime Unit, Ocean County Prosecutor’s Office Special Victim’s Unit, Ocean County Prosecutor’s Office High Tech Crime Unit, Ocean County Prosecutor’s Economic Crimes Unit, Ocean County Prosecutor’s Office Narcotics Strike Force, Ocean County Prosecutor’s Office Victim Witness Advocacy Unit, Ocean County Sheriff’s Office, Ocean County Sheriff’s Office Crime Scene Investigation Unit, Barnegat Township Police Department, Stafford Township Police Department, Monmouth County Prosecutor’s Office, Englishtown Police Department, Manalapan Township Police Department, Monroe Township Police Department, Sea Bright Police Department, New Jersey State Police, and Alcoa (Tennessee) Police Department, for their collective and cooperative assistance in connection with this investigation leading to Gregor’s apprehension and now his indictment."

Last edited:
Any update on the state of the health of the esteemed attorney, one M.Galluci?

One of the oddest bits of testimony that both Mama Gregor and Granpa Gregor give , its the part where they both, separately, tell Chris they are on the way to the hospital. Granpa even says, I'm gonna call the police, as well. '.. that is, Chris, we'll all be there very soon, me, Mama, police, etc.. You know, the kind of thing folks say, ' clear the decks , we're all turning up for you'....

So Chris leaves the hospital before any of them, Mama, Pa, Police, get there. That's what they were going to the hospital for. To be with Chris.
What a mishmash of self serving crapola. Iirc granpa says they didn't leave home until after Corey was pronounced, 5:03, and he had to pick up his wife first.

Until I got disgusted I re-listened to granma's under oath testimony, she claims other son is reporting threats before they even get to hospital, and she was relaying these threats to cg. Huh? Cuz the "threats" were supposed to cause his fugitive choice. Meaning he had to have received notice of the so-called threats before any fleeing from the hospital, be it 5:19 or earlier. In any case he fled Corey, still alive, at what, 4:51?

Yes I know this bogus timeline didn't officially reach the jurors' ears, cuz granma was not welcome on the stand since her son called her from jail to tell her to change stories for him. Which she was already doing, imo. Maybe for "fun" I'll compare the 3 under oath testimonies. 1,2 granpa/grandma under oath but no jury and 3, grandpa's final, curated imo, testimony. With relation to time line, esp. And when they were in communication with cg.

In grandma's under oath testimony she claim's repeatedly that the night of ap 1 and all day ap 2 she didn't know where he was. Lmao that would be the FIRST question any mother ask.

What a mishmash of self serving crapola. Iirc granpa says they didn't leave home until after Corey was pronounced, 5:03, and he had to pick up his wife first.

Until I got disgusted I re-listened to granma's under oath testimony, she claims other son is reporting threats before they even get to hospital, and she was relaying these threats to cg. Huh? Cuz the "threats" were supposed to cause his fugitive choice. Meaning he had to have received notice of the so-called threats before any fleeing from the hospital, be it 5:19 or earlier. In any case he fled Corey, still alive, at what, 4:51?

Yes I know this bogus timeline didn't officially reach the jurors' ears, cuz granma was not welcome on the stand since her son called her from jail to tell her to change stories for him. Which she was already doing, imo. Maybe for "fun" I'll compare the 3 under oath testimonies. 1,2 granpa/grandma under oath but no jury and 3, grandpa's final, curated imo, testimony. With relation to time line, esp. And when they were in communication with cg.

In grandma's under oath testimony she claim's repeatedly that the night of ap 1 and all day ap 2 she didn't know where he was. Lmao that would be the FIRST question any mother ask.
None of it , when pulled apart , had any coherence. Neither, his, Gramps, or hers. Innocently, Mama sort of brings up a weird scenario, weird to me, at least. She says, well People were banging on the door and outside on the pavement, I said to Danny, just go inside, don't answer.... Granpa says, Rebekah rang him, ( I think I have that right ) and was abusive...

They want it known that Breanna murdered Corey, but they avoid any confrontation or seek any questioning of Breanna, they close the door, they don't answer the phone, they scream and wail about Facebook, the father of their deceased grandson tootles off to Tennessee (!) before the child is even dead , he doesn't want to question Breanna, but he does have claims to make to the Tennessee Police, as opposed to a sit down with the NJ police. They did not appear to want any answers, and , to me, more peculiar, DID NOT HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

Last edited:

Mitch-Ohlo. Mitch-Ohlo.

Both her name and Breanna's name has Neopolitan roots, it's not as if it's a strange name to Ms Ferrante. I am about 70% sure that Mario's is also. It is hardly possible to be anything other than deliberate. What purpose she imagines it serves, beats me! :(

None of it , when pulled apart , had any coherence. Neither, his, Gramps, or hers. Innocently, Mama sort of brings up a weird scenario, weird to me, at least. She says, well People were banging on the door and outside on the pavement, I said to Danny, just go inside, don't answer.... Granpa says, Rebekah rang him, ( I think I have that right ) and was abusive...

They want it known that Breanna murdered Corey, but they avoid any confrontation or seek any questioning of Breanna, they close the door, they don't answer the phone, they scream and wail about Facebook, the father of their deceased grandson tootles off to Tennessee (!) before the child is even dead , he doesn't want to question Breanna, but he does have claims to make to the Tennessee Police, as opposed to a sit down with the NJ police. They did not appear to want any answers, and , to me, more peculiar, DID NOT HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.
No, they don't have questions. It's been CYA and point the finger the whoie time. in addition to considering CG at Chris Watts level, but more affluenzad, i see nothing in that family to respect. Imo

Both her name and Breanna's name has Neopolitan roots, it's not as if it's a strange name to Ms Ferrante. I am about 70% sure that Mario's is also.
Thank you! Yes. I just realized these all of them seemed to be of Italian origin. Ferrante mangling "Micciolo" is such a microaggression.

On Day 10 (Wednesday last week), the judge & Mario discussed Dr Baden and an officer from Seabright (where Christopher was arrested for the murder this time for realzies) as witnesses for Friday. Anything further would have spilled into Tuesday. TOMORROW. No mention of Ragasa (is he even coming back from Philippines? What kind of job does this guy even have, going away x 5 weeks a year.... bye see you? Isn't it his JOB to be available!? Ugh)

Since there was no court Friday, does this mean
.......the esteemed, high priced Doctor Baden is going to be available Tuesday, Tomorrow? So far there don't seem to be any cancelations for tomorrow morning but... let's not be surprised!!

Warning!!! Graphic photos.
Agree with Sarah (Sara) "CPS is a joke." moo

The New Jersey dad charged with murdering his 6-year-old son after forcing him to do abusive treadmill workouts was caught on bodycam footage blaming the child's mother just two days after his son's death.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kolse
Back