Found Safe NJ - Trinity Christianson, 13, Wildwood, 22 July 2017

Gosh. I hope this kid really is underage and not some creepy old man! Prayers for hers. My opinion on that curfew thing - I think it really depends on each child and where they're going to be. Being on websleuths I tend to worry more and so I have tighter check-in times. Certainly on vacation in a bad area, I would say dark. But in a neighborhood setting on a weekend it would be a later.

Jeez....I hope this turns out ok. Stranger danger and all........online"....... yeah, I'm old.....at 13 we all had to be in after dark.

Oops. Deleted. Already posted.

Bump for Trinity.

[h=1]Missing Morristown girl may be meeting someone[/h]

http://www.newjerseyhills.com/morri...cle_dea535d4-dba5-5187-8256-55e420059051.html

BBM. Maybe I'm just old and behind the times, but isn't 11 PM kind of a late curfew for a 13 year old? I had to be home by dark at that age. JMO.

Eh, it's a resort town. The boardwalk at night is fun and she was on vacation. Wildwood isn't some dangerous town, obviously she wasn't kidnapped nor have there been any kidnappings there in decades. It's your typical seasonal resort town with your typical vacationers. I can't blame the dad though, she left the house at 8:00 that night so 11:00 for a walk on the boardwalk is an OK curfew.

Eh, it's a resort town. The boardwalk at night is fun and she was on vacation. Wildwood isn't some dangerous town, obviously she wasn't kidnapped nor have there been any kidnappings there in decades. It's your typical seasonal resort town with your typical vacationers. I can't blame the dad though, she left the house at 8:00 that night so 11:00 for a walk on the boardwalk is an OK curfew.

Eh some years back it was rated the worst place to live in NJ. I would consider Cape May way more of a resort town than Wildwood. I wouldn't feel comfortable with my similarly aged stepdaughters being on the WW boardwalk that late without an adult.

Eh some years back it was rated the worst place to live in NJ. I would consider Cape May way more of a resort town than Wildwood. I wouldn't feel comfortable with my similarly aged stepdaughters being on the WW boardwalk that late without an adult.

Cape May is a sleepy resort town. Wildwood is a lively, energetic, blinking lights, roller coasters and more kind of resort town.

I wouldn't feel comfortable sending a 13 year old out on the boardwalk until 11 at night either, but the boardwalk is still alive with families at that time.

There are far more worst places to live in New Jersey, I highly doubt Wildwood has ever been one of them. Have you been to the towns of Newark, Paterson, Camden, just to name a few?

Its not a good place for a 13 year old to wander alone. We go every year for my kids band and I really feel unsafe there. Last year, we were walking to the beach (a block) and got caught up in a drug raid. ATF, FBI...you name it. Running down the street with weapons drawn. While I know that doesn't happen daily, Wildwood is not a safe town. And has gotten worse over the years.

On another note, no update on T, per dad. She hasn't accepted on Snapchat friend request or viewed my snap.

I'm sure at 13, she has no clue how much danger she is in.

I just posted in another thread that an 11 year old boy went missing yesterday in Hartford. I so wanted him to be with Trinity but it appears the boy Trinity went to Hartford for is much older. :(

I just posted in another thread that an 11 year old boy went missing yesterday in Hartford. I so wanted him to be with Trinity but it appears the boy Trinity went to Hartford for is much older. :(

Exactly. I doubt who she is meeting is a "boy". According to dad she met him on Instagram.

Cape May is a sleepy resort town. Wildwood is a lively, energetic, blinking lights, roller coasters and more kind of resort town.

I wouldn't feel comfortable sending a 13 year old out on the boardwalk until 11 at night either, but the boardwalk is still alive with families at that time.

There are far more worst places to live in New Jersey, I highly doubt Wildwood has ever been one of them. Have you been to the towns of Newark, Paterson, Camden, just to name a few?

Yep, in college lived in Bloomfield on the border of Newark and East Orange. My best friend lives in Paterson, and I used to go to Trenton for work a couple times a week for about a year. Personally I wouldn't want to live in Wildwood, JMO.

Its not a good place for a 13 year old to wander alone. We go every year for my kids band and I really feel unsafe there. Last year, we were walking to the beach (a block) and got caught up in a drug raid. ATF, FBI...you name it. Running down the street with weapons drawn. While I know that doesn't happen daily, Wildwood is not a safe town. And has gotten worse over the years.

On another note, no update on T, per dad. She hasn't accepted on Snapchat friend request or viewed my snap.

I'm sure at 13, she has no clue how much danger she is in.

Yes when I was in high school (early 2000s) my close friend's parents had a summer house in Wildwood. My friend ended up getting really involved in drugs that summer and ended up down a bad path because of the people she hung out with. We are from an upper middle class area so it was pretty surprising some of the things she got into down there. Idk I associate Wildwood with sketchy motels and generally a beach town I don't need to visit when there are other options.

I wouldn't want to be in Camden after dark myself nor Trenton.
...I am old.

Exactly. I doubt who she is meeting is a "boy". According to dad she met him on Instagram.

I found an old one no posts since 2015.
ETA And possibly another with 2 pics but I am not sure and another one and possibly more that are private.

Sounds like she has made some poor choices. 3 Facebook pages??
I hope for her sake the boy she is meeting is actually a boy and not a grown man tricking her.

Poor dad. He is sick with worry.
I wish T would just get in touch with someone so he knows she is safe.

Ok so she is communicating with the guy via cell phone. I would assume she doesn't have her location services on otherwise they'd have tracked her down by now. Or, she has a prepaid/burner type phone. Not sure how a 13 year old would go about obtaining one of those, but I guess it depends on how much money she had on her.

I'm glad the girl on the bus came forward. Hopefully they can piece together where Trinity is by following the breadcrumbs.

I'm just going to say she is not with her brother

Ok so she is communicating with the guy via cell phone. I would assume she doesn't have her location services on otherwise they'd have tracked her down by now. Or, she has a prepaid/burner type phone. Not sure how a 13 year old would go about obtaining one of those, but I guess it depends on how much money she had on her.

I'm glad the girl on the bus came forward. Hopefully they can piece together where Trinity is by following the breadcrumbs.

Dad said he has taken away her cell and computer. She finds ways to get around that. As most teens would.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back