GUILTY NM - 11 children found in "filthy" compound with little food, training to commit terrorism, Taos, Aug 2018

EuTuCroquet?

“What's happening to my special purpose!?”
Reaction score
ap-18217031304025.jpg
ap-18217032455648.jpg

11 children found in "filthy" New Mexico compound with little food, authorities say - CBS News

Law enforcement officers searching a rural northern New Mexico compound for a missing 3-year-old boy didn't locate him but found 11 other children in filthy conditions and hardly any food, a sheriff said Saturday. The children ranging in age from 1 to 15 were removed from the compound ... and turned over to state child-welfare workers, Taos County Sheriff Jerry Hogrefe said.

Two men were arrested during the search while two women at the compound were initially detained before being released pending further investigation, Hogrefe said.

Taos County Sheriff Jerry Hogrefe says he got word in May about 39-year-old Siraj Wahhaj, who was wanted for the abduction of a 3-year-old out of Clayton County, Georgia, CBS Albuquerque affiliate KQRE reports. ... Wahhaj, was jailed on a Georgia warrant alleging child abduction while the other man, identified only as Lucas Morten, was arrested on suspicion of harboring a fugitive, Hogrefe said.

So... they found the man they were looking for in connection with the abduction of the 3-year-old, but didn't find the 3-year-old? So where is he? As per the news report, the 3-year-old has the same surname as Wahhaj, so I assume they think parental abduction. That they haven't found the toddler is worrying. The report also says they think the boy was there recently. I really hope Wahhaj or someone else moved him out to other relatives, and not the horrible alternative.

I hope these 11 children get the help they need. It sounds horrible.

I seem to never stop seeing the most insane/crazy/etc thing humans can be capable of
this sounds ''inhuman'inhumane''....but the humans did it
The adults and children appeared like "refugees not only with no food or fresh water, but with no shoes, personal hygiene and basically dirty rags for clothing,
...more like living like animals

I wonder if we will find out that child protective services already knew about this situation. It seems to happen regularly that the police will remove children to safety after they had been previously reported to child protection agencies that did nothing.

No it doesn’t sound good at all. Do we have a thread for this missing child, Abdul-Ghani Wahhaj, already?

ETA: Yes, here is the child’s thread.
AL - AL - Abdul-Ghani Wahhaj, 3, Chilton County, 13 Dec 2017

Another thread on this subject. 11 children found in "filthy" New Mexico compound with little food, 04 Aug. 2018

I’ll report this post and try to get these merged.

The Taos County Sheriff's Office took 11 children into protective custody and arrested two men at a property in Amalia Friday (Aug. 3), one on a warrant for abducting his 3-year-old son from Georgia, according to a press release from Sheriff Jerry Hogrefe.

The toddler was not among the 11 children found at the compound. He was reported missing in December and may have a medical condition.

<Snip>
Abdul-Ghani Wahhaj, 3, was reported missing from his Jonesboro home by his mother Dec. 10, 2017, according to local Georgia media. She said he had gone with his father Siraj Ibn Wahhaj to a park and had not seen either of them since.

According to The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, the toddler had been missing since Nov. 29, 2017.

"The mother told police that her son has to take medication because he suffers from seizures, developmental and cognitive delays and is unable to walk due to suffering a Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy (HIE) at birth. She also said she is not sure if her child has any medication with him," according to a report by Tiffany Sherrod of WTSP Channel 10 news in December, based on a statement from the Clayton County Police Department.

Taos County Sheriff's Office arrests two, places 11 children into protective custody at Amalia 'compound'

Last edited:
“The message sent to a third party simply said in part, ‘We are starving and need food and water,’....

This sounds like a cult or perhaps the women & children were held against their will. It does seem odd that the women were released immediately. It is as if they didn't need medical care. If they are the mothers, I hope they can get their children back. There has to be much more to this story.

Link:
11 kids found on 'filthy' New Mexico compound during search for missing 3-year-old boy, sheriff says

I saw this on the news and instantly thought of Kyron Horman. I am of the belief that he was murdered..but there has always been this.."what if?" in the back of my mind too. It is possible that he could be in a situation like that in my opinion.

Take this as rumours for now because I haven't seen it reported in media yet, but I was looking up little Abdul-Ghani's disappearance the other day and found out they are all related: the children are cousins and the adults siblings with spouses.
They are strict muslims and for whatever reason suddenly decided to leave and go off the grid in early December.
The rest of the family say it's out off character and have been posting quite a bit on Facebook to raise awareness for Abdul-Ghani.

I wonder if we will find out that child protective services already knew about this situation.

Check a map for this area -- very remote. The location was likely chosen to avoid detection.

Likely, no one knew that women & children were there.

The two men apparently didn't make too many grocery runs, either....

Healing & health to you, ladies, and your children!

Moms arrested after 11 children found in 'filthy' New Mexico compound with armed Muslim 'extremists,' cops say

Moms arrested after 11 children found in 'filthy' New Mexico compound with armed Muslim 'extremists,' cops say

Hogrefe said they found the “occupants were most likely heavily armed and considered extremist of the Muslim belief.”

Found lots of interesting stuff about people with these names on FB and via Google, but I'm not sure if they are the same people, so not linking at this time. Found some FB pages as well, but holding off on those too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back