NM NM - Albuquerque, WhtFem 25-35, UP2926, blonde, in motel room, Jun'91

One piece of info is in it that hasn't been mentioned here yet: she had blunt trauma on the face (left forehead) and left leg, abrasions.

Did she get into a fight with the guy who had rented the room for her, Eduardo Colin, or with George Martinez? Did this upset her so much that she took her life?

in her autopsy report, the medical examiner said he believed they were caused by her hitting the shower head/ nozzles, which would make sense.

as someone who has attempted suicide, it could have been a sentimental things. I've always done similar things when I attempted, although I can't explain why.

I'm glad you're still with us.

I've never been as far as an actual attempt, but when I think about it, I think I would probably go somewhere I wasn't known, and have sentimental things with me.

It appears there may have been a trap shooting competition their around that time

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I did a little more digging into Eduardo Colins in the hope that maybe knowing more about him might help us know more about this doe. I found an address for him in 1993, and it is pretty dang close to the super 8 motel she was found in. Like 10 minute drive TOPS. The area he lives is not great. It makes me think that he booked the room for a party or drug deal. Probably knew someone involved; maybe someone who used to live in the area and knew Eduardo and brought Jane Doe with him. Maybe stopping to deal or have some fun with old friends on a road trip? I don't know

I did a quick scan of the thread and didn't see her mentioned, but what about ginger Sutherland? https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/8675/
Stats don't really fit but her face reminds me a lot of that photo booth pic of our doe. Does anyone else see it or am i crazy?
Nevermind about her it's deffinantly defiantly not Ginger

I found this girl
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/3403dftx.html
Carey Mae Parker
Case Classification: Missing
Missing Since: March 17, 1991
Location Last Seen: Quinlan, Hunt County, Texas

Physical Description
** Listed information is from the time of disappearance.

Date of Birth: May 12, 1967
Age at Time of Disappearance: 23 yrs old
Race: White
Height at Time of Disappearance: 5'7"
Weight at Time of Disappearance: 115 lbs
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Alias(s) / Nickname(s): None

Distinguishing Marks/Features: Indenture on side of calf from previous vehicle accident; scars on left arm from injury by a glass window; Chipped tailbone broken pelvis from previous vehicle accident

Dentals: Not Available
Fingerprints: Available
DNA: Available
Clothing & Personal Items
Clothing: Unknown

Jewelry: Wore eye glasses; Pierced ears.

Additional Personal Items: 1981 gray Buick Skylark.

Circumstances of Disappearance
Carey was last seen on March 17, 1991 from Hunt County Texas

3403DFTX[1].jpg644UFNM8[1].jpg3403DFTX1[1].jpg

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/379dfwa.html
Darci Renae Warde
Missing since April 24, 1990 from Seattle, King County, Washington.
Classification: Endangered Runaway

Vital Statistics
Date Of Birth: October 1, 1973
Age at Time of Disappearance: 16 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'7; 174 pounds
Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Brown hair; blue eyes.
Dentals: Available

Warde was last seen in her hometown of Seattle, Washington on April 24, 1990

DWarde[1].jpg644UFNM8[1].jpg
photo of Warde circa 1990

I found this girl
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/3403dftx.html
Carey Mae Parker
Case Classification: Missing
Missing Since: March 17, 1991
Location Last Seen: Quinlan, Hunt County, Texas

Physical Description
** Listed information is from the time of disappearance.

Date of Birth: May 12, 1967
Age at Time of Disappearance: 23 yrs old
Race: White
Height at Time of Disappearance: 5'7"
Weight at Time of Disappearance: 115 lbs
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Alias(s) / Nickname(s): None

Distinguishing Marks/Features: Indenture on side of calf from previous vehicle accident; scars on left arm from injury by a glass window; Chipped tailbone broken pelvis from previous vehicle accident

Dentals: Not Available
Fingerprints: Available
DNA: Available
Clothing & Personal Items
Clothing: Unknown

Jewelry: Wore eye glasses; Pierced ears.

Additional Personal Items: 1981 gray Buick Skylark.

Carey was last seen on March 17, 1991 from Hunt County Texas

View attachment 117947View attachment 117948View attachment 117949
I think at least the chipped tail bone would have showed up in the autopsy?

OK, so I don't know how helpful this will be but I did more digging into Eduardo. He passed away in 2003 and was born in 1953. It appears (assuming this is the correct Eduardo) he has lived in several different places;

Phoenix, AZ
Glendale, AZ
Arleta, CA
Panorama City, CA
Mission Hills, CA
Albuquerque, NM
North Hills, CA

I am not sure if this is in any kind of chronological order, but if it is I would guess most recent addresses at the top, oldest at the bottom. I feel as though someone who was in that hotel room, Jane doe or whoever she was traveling with, probably lived in one of those other places at some point. As far as I know, people weren't meeting people on the internet in 1991 so at least one person who was with our Jane Doe (or our Jane Doe herself) probably met Eduardo in person someplace. Since it is not believed she was local this makes me think they would have met at one of those other locations. Personally, I would guess Jane Doe spent some time in either California or Arizona, but that's just a feeling. Please give me feedback on these theories, I am dying to know if this is good or just sounds insane

So the Grateful Doe reddit page has a document of compiled information (most of which received from contacting the detective or medical examiner, so it should be correct):

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dJ9Zit5ydLgLdSdMHOoel2ZJkCN4yg8y1yYhrxrforw/edit#

In it, it states that they do not do isotope testing at their facility. I'm guessing it is pricey to get done but I wonder if they would do it if someone could fundraise the money.... :thinking:

ETA: the document is a good read IMO, especially the Q and A with the detective

thanks posting that doc!

im thinking that they paid Eduardo colin, who maybe happened to be passing by, to register the room to his name. if you follow the dan markel case, sigfredo Garcia and luis rivera had someone reserve a room for them, so there are ppl who will do it.

I think the guy in the pic was her bf and or pimp who also dealed. I think maybe she loved him. something happened between them and he left her there, gave her 500 and said sayanara. and she was upset so she killed herself.

an alternative is, does anyone know if Eduardo colin has any drug history? maybe he got the room to make a deal w the guy in the photo, and he had his woman in tow. after Eduardo left, something happened between jane and her man friend and he left here there and she killed herself.

I don't think the man in the photo is named George Martinez, or else why leave a scale w his name on it? unless... he returned later after the fight (next day?) and she didn't answer the door so he thought she had checked out.... or he came back and saw that she was found dead and never came forward....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanayarford
Back