NM NM - Anna Love Vigil, 20, Albuquerque, 1 Jan 2005

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail

Sex Female
Race / Ethnicity White / Caucasian, Hispanic / Latino
Height 5' 6" - 5' 7" (66 - 67 Inches)
Weight 120 - 130 lbs

Hair Color Brown
Head Hair Description blonde
Blue Eyes

May have had a broken finger
Tattoo on right ankle of "Paul"; Tattoo on left ankle of a flower

Clothing
White t-shirt; Blue jeans; Gray jacket

Footwear
White shoes

Jewelry
Yellow gold ring; Silver earrings

Circumstances of Disappearance
Anna was last seen in Albuquerque, NM sometime during 2005. She has never been heard from again. Anna is one of over a dozen women who were reported missing in the Albuquerque area since 2001. All of them were involved in drugs and prostitution.

Missing Person Case

Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail

Sex Female
Race / Ethnicity White / Caucasian, Hispanic / Latino
Height 5' 6" - 5' 7" (66 - 67 Inches)
Weight 120 - 130 lbs

Hair Color Brown
Head Hair Description blonde
Blue Eyes

May have had a broken finger
Tattoo on right ankle of "Paul"; Tattoo on left ankle of a flower

Clothing
White t-shirt; Blue jeans; Gray jacket

Footwear
White shoes

Jewelry
Yellow gold ring; Silver earrings

Circumstances of Disappearance
Anna was last seen in Albuquerque, NM sometime during 2005. She has never been heard from again. Anna is one of over a dozen women who were reported missing in the Albuquerque area since 2001. All of them were involved in drugs and prostitution.

Missing Person Case

Have you seen her? Missing list grows​

BY ELISE KAPLAN / JOURNAL STAFF WRITER
PUBLISHED: SATURDAY, JULY 30TH, 2022 AT 9:02PM
UPDATED: SATURDAY, JULY 30TH, 2022 AT 10:21PM

January 2005: Anna Love Vigil, 20, had been arrested for prostitution for the first time during a vice sting, according to Lopez’s notes. When she was released from jail, dropped off Downtown around midnight, she called her father for a ride. By the time he arrived, she was no longer there.

Anna Vigil’s boyfriend said that a couple days later she went to Taco Bell to apply for a job, but he never heard from her again.

Anna Vigil’s mother, Stacy Love Vigil, spoke with the Journal from her home in Arkansas and said her daughter had moved to Los Lunas to live with her father as a teenager because she had “met a boy.”

“She was at that age – 16 – when that’s the most important thing in the world,” Stacy Vigil said. “And to my chagrin, I said, ‘OK, you know, well, if that’s what you want to try, then you could do the school year out there.’ But from that point on, literally, things I think started spiraling.”

Anna Vigil had a son who was 4 months old when she went missing; her son is now 16.

Remembering her daughter as an absolutely gorgeous baby who loved dressing up for Halloween as she grew older, Stacy Vigil said she has no idea what happened to her but she can’t believe she’s alive and hasn’t contacted her or her son.

“I just don’t think she’d do this,” Stacy Vigil said. “My youngest daughter and I – she’s 32 now – we talk sometimes and will say ‘what would you do if Anna walked through the door?’ I’d smack her in the face and kiss her at the same time. I’d say ‘How dare you? Come here. I love you.'”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back