GUILTY NM - Collin Romero, 15, & Ahmed Lateef, 14, murdered, Albuquerque, Dec 2018 *guilty* + Cayla Campos murder 2019 *arrests*

"There were broken bones, and they were being pistol-whipped repeatedly, and in the back seat of the vehicle, they were unconscious," Kimbrel said.
Suspicious New Details About Two Missing Teen Boys Who Were Allegedly Beaten Up On A Snapchat Video

So this assault did not take place on the street corner. They could have been anywhere. This is a very troubling case. The poor kids and their families.
From the article: “"We've been told there's a photo of the boys in the back seat of the car, with a man in the middle holding them as if they are trophies," said Kelen Kimbrel.“

This story is horrifying beyond belief. So sorry for the families of these boys.

I've been following along, waiting for an update on the 2 bodies found. I don't want them to be Collin and Ahmed but then again, they are someone's loved ones. Either way, there will be heartache.

I'm still stuck on their ages and what the snapchat video appears to have shown; its simply the most horrific thing to think about. I have a son their age, I can't imagine what the two "Moms" are going through.

I'm assuming it's the boys. Their search group stopped the searches and turned off FB comments on their page after the bodies were found. (Not that that's proof of anything but are there any other missing pairs in this area?)
The person many on FB claim is the suspect has not been arrested.
It's really sickening.

It's really sickening.
This sums it up.

As sickening as the crime against two teenage boys is, there are indicators that it was done largely on impulse: video of torture, over kill on apparent very low level drug deal, more than one perpetrator (somebody took the photos and video of the main perpetrator), identity of whom the victims were meeting (at least initially) is known etc.

Then factor in that there could be more than two perpetrators. I think the horrific violence was due to a 'mob' feeding off each other. Impulsive crimes usually leave lot of evidence and more perpetrators mean a greater chance of them turning on each other.

From the article: “"We've been told there's a photo of the boys in the back seat of the car, with a man in the middle holding them as if they are trophies," said Kelen Kimbrel.“

This story is horrifying beyond belief. So sorry for the families of these boys.

im certain there will be arrests. really? posting that to social media????

Omg. This is awful. How much weed does a kid have? A dime bag or two? Utterly senseless.
The victims may of been involved in slightly higher transactions than that.

Even still, they were not rival traffickers by any stretch of the imagination. The boys may well have been killed over a few hundred dollars. I don't that it would have been any more than that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back