NM- Man seeks to identify pooping jogger

Discussion in 'Bizarre and Off-Beat News' started by T4Tide, Jul 28, 2013.

1. margarita25

margarita25 Jessica Ridgeway. Never Forgotten.

( :floorlaugh: )

Laughing likes this.
  2. margarita25

Seriously though, this is at least the 4th pooping jogger now that I can think of here....there must be more!

FlossyMay likes this.
  3. margarita25

So I'm going to bounce of one of the reporters jokes and call this guy the "Pooper Intendent"

evelezrn and FlossyMay like this.
  4. x_files

x_files Well-Known Member

Anyone know why or the psychology behind pooping in revival's fields? other's lawns? medical condition?

5. razzledazzle

razzledazzle Well-Known Member

When my son was about 5 or 6 years old, he came home from school upset because a boy in class pooped his pants and other kids were laughing at him when they heard him tell the teacher. He is really sensitive and was worried something like that would happen to him.

I told him not to worry that if it ever happened to him, to ask to be excused, go to the bathroom, grab some paper towels, wet them, go into a stall, removes his shoes, pants and underwear carefully, clean himself with the wet paper towels, wrap undies in the paper towels, put jeans and shoes back on, throw undies and towels in the garbage, wash hands and return to class.

I thought that was the end of it until about a year later when I was sitting in car line and my blonde haired, blue-eyed little brat came running to the car, jumped in the back seat, hugged me around the neck from behind and says, "I love you mama, you give the best advice ever"! I was like hmm, ok... what do you mean?

He told me that we needed to go straight home because he wasn't wearing underwear, because he had sharted at school and had to throw his undies in the trash!!! I about died laughing, then I gave him another important piece of advice. "Never, ever trust a fart!"

We both laughed! He was such a little Pooper Trooper! :)

True Story.

rjay, evelezrn, Curious.1 and 2 others like this.
  6. dotr

dotr Well-Known Member

https://www.menshealth.com/health/a19541248/psychology-of-the-serial-pooper/

Laughing and FlossyMay like this.
  7. DakotaMayi

DakotaMayi Former Member

OMGGGGG, first post to properly read in a few days and it's this one! Thanks razzle & little razzle! :floorlaugh:

melodyl and Laughing like this.
  8. DakotaMayi

DakotaMayi Former Member

Seriously: What is the deal with public poopers and joggers? whyyyyyyy always joggers?

9. margarita25

They have the runs girl!

FlossyMay likes this.
  10. tlcya

tlcya Well-Known Member

Oh my gosh, how did I miss this one for so long???

[FONT=&amp]According to a story published by [/FONT]Rogalands Avis' Frode Olsen[FONT=&amp] (h/t [/FONT]Golf News Net[FONT=&amp]), Stavanger Golf Club in Stavanger, Norway, has been beset by an unknown, pants-dropping menace for the last decade.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...holes-at-norwegian-golf-course-still-at-large

[/FONT]“He has a couple favorite holes,” groundskeeper Kenneth Tennfjord told the Rogaland Avis newspaper. “And we know it is a man because the poos are too massive to be from a woman.”

https://nypost.com/2015/07/28/a-mystery-man-has-been-pooping-in-golf-holes-for-a-decade/

vice sports article

Laughing likes this.
  11. DakotaMayi

DakotaMayi Former Member

OMG :floorlaugh: LOLOL, that's it. I'm completely dead!

FlossyMay likes this.
  12. DakotaMayi

DakotaMayi Former Member

BBM. OH LORD!!! :laughing:

razzledazzle likes this.
  13. margarita25

Bahahahaha :floorlaugh:

From the above link:

"Hole-in-one? No. 2 in the hole is more like it." :biggrin:

Mystery pooper has tortured golf course for a decade
    https://nypost.com/2015/07/28/a-mystery-man-has-been-pooping-in-golf-holes-for-a-decade/

Laughing likes this.
  14. dotr

dotr Well-Known Member

Graphic video.
    http://canoe.com/news/national/watch-b-c-woman-squats-poops-then-hurls-feces-at-tim-hortons-employee
    <figure class="entry-featured-media align-none wp-caption post-img featured-image" id="post-461581media-461581" itemprop="associatedMedia" itemscope="" itemid="https://postmediacanoe.files.wordpress.com/2018/05/poop1.jpg" itemtype="http://schema.org/ImageObject"><figcaption class="wp-caption-text" itemprop="description">
    </figure>

Attached Files:

15. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Moderator Forum Coordinators

16. DakotaMayi

DakotaMayi Former Member

I'm just dying at this "UPDATE: Kenilworth superintendent accused of pooping at Holmdel high school appears in court, offers no explanation"

What explanation could he have provided?????? Really?! LOL

margarita25, dotr and razzledazzle like this.
  17. margarita25

Bump....too bad all the “likes” were lost in the transfer. We have had quite a group here over the years!

Last edited: Jul 28, 2018
    DakotaMayi, dotr and cybervampira like this.
  18. FlossyMay

FlossyMay Well-Known Member

You guys are cray cray and I love you for it. :)

DakotaMayi, dotr, Laughing and 2 others like this.
  19. margarita25

Bahahaha

20. dotr

dotr Well-Known Member

https://nypost.com/2018/07/23/female-poop-jogger-still-on-the-run-in-inner-city/
    July 21 2018
    "Poo jogger ‘on the run’ in Sydney suburb
    SYDNEY’S own poo jogger, a blonde woman caught defecating outside a Pyrmont bottle shop may be “on the run” around the suburb."
    "The story unfolded when owners saw what they thought was the second deposit by a large dog at the back of the bottle shop on Tuesday morning.

The mess hadn’t been there when one of the owners went out, around 9am in broad daylight, but was there when he returned just an hour later, with shreds of toilet paper.

This allowed Porters to view a small window of its store CCTV and the owners were astonished to see it was a blonde runner pulling down her activewear to poo in the lane."

Why people poo in public
    "Perhaps not surprisingly, there’s been little study into the psychology behind why people would choose to poo in public, but Australian psychologist Sandy Rea said that in some unusual cases — although not specifically in Mr Macintosh’s case — it may be to serve a “sexual fantasy”.

“They get a thrill. They get an arousal, but underlying that gratification is anger and a thought disorder.”
    "Clinical psychologist Sharon Chirban of Amplify Wellness and Performance in Boston, told Men’s Health that the act of pooing in public was at the height of “vandalism crime”.

“It’s a statement,” says Chirban. “They’re expressing aggression through an egregious act.”

“As with other vandalising behaviour like tire slashing, graffiti, or salting lawns, the motivation can be anger or envy.

“Maybe the lawn pooper is envious of those in that neighbourhood. Maybe the laundry pooper is angry about the laziness of others to empty washers in a timely fashion.”

bleuboy, whatsnext, Laughing and 2 others like this.