Found Deceased NM - Renezmae Calzada, 5, Rio Arriba County, 8 Sept 2019

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by imstilla.grandma, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Steph8angels

Steph8angels Eye in the Sky

@Jethro4WS
    A starting point? No, starting point?
    So no time line. No nothing!!!
    So FBI still on case?

LaborDayRN, misgrn, Alcina and 14 others like this.
  2. margarita25

margarita25 Well-Known Member

(My thoughts as well. Very Diana-ish vibe wise, moo. I actually mentioned that upstream earlier)

Do we know when he got fired?

Noting location just in case for awareness space purposes:

“Nambe warehouse in Espanola.”

Also noting from above history of DV:

“V had marks on her neck and face, and a split lip.

She said Torres attacked her in the middle of the night...”

LaborDayRN, misgrn, AnnaGrace and 7 others like this.
  3. Jethro4WS

Jethro4WS Well-Known Member

Law enforcement needs to get a handle on this situation. Maybe this is intentional by law enforcement. We'll see.

4. Jethro4WS

Jethro4WS Well-Known Member

And, they give yet another variation on where Renezmae was last seen. From the same article linked previously.

Renezmae was last seen playing in her front yard abut 9:45 a.m. Sunday, in the vicinity of McCurdy Road and Tesuque Lane in central Española.​

I can't believe the last location seen needs to be vague. This borders on the ridiculous.

LaborDayRN, Tillicum, misgrn and 7 others like this.
  5. Babbakins

Babbakins Member

I just found this thread and my first thought was “god no! Not another one”
    I really hope Renezmae (love her name and Twilight) is found safe soon

LaborDayRN, Luckyzmom, misgrn and 8 others like this.
  6. AbbeyBabbey

AbbeyBabbey Well-Known Member

Snipped and bolded by me.
    I'll go report my posts.

7. margarita25

Interesting.

LaborDayRN, misgrn, JustMe93 and 10 others like this.
  8. mickey2942

mickey2942 Well-Known Member

Isn't it interesting. I wonder if it is for legal purposes that he has been identified as "not a suspect".

Or if he has been completely ruled out by LEO?

9. margarita25

From above:

“There are still a lot of small farms/vacant land around here”

Marking / From above:

“The address previously given is due West of the football field at EVHS.
    I think they were searching the Rio Grande under the Santa Clara Bridge.”

10. sillybilly

sillybilly WS Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

I've asked @Tricia to weigh in on whether or not members can continue to discuss MT as a POI. Until we can hear from Tricia, please do not continue to discuss him or his possible involvement.

Thanks.

11. margarita25

Any reports of attempted abductions in the area? Any other unsolved cases / MP cases in the area?

RSO List:
    Rio Arriba County, NM Registered Sex Offenders | Homefacts

—-

More about the County, the largest city is Espanola.

Additionally:

“According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the county has a total area of 5,896 square miles (15,270 km2), of which 5,861 square miles (15,180 km2) are land and 35 square miles (91 km2) (0.6%) are water.[5] It is the fifth-largest county in New Mexico by area. The highest point in the county is the summit of Truchas Peak at 13,102 feet (3,993 m).

The county acquired its present proportions after the creation of San Juan County and other adjustments.[4]

Adjacent counties
    Nationally Protected Areas:
    Rio Arriba County, New Mexico - Wikipedia

Last edited: Sep 11, 2019
  12. SunnyTurtle

SunnyTurtle Member

Am I the only one who found it weird initially that LE said they didn't believe the parents were involved, and that there has to be evidence of a non-family abduction for an Amber Alert, but then the father of Renezmae's sibling was arrested? I would (speaking as a half sibling and New Mexican) consider the father of a half sibling to be family, whether or not they were married to my parent. I understand that it's not unusual for legal definitions of words and the common use to differ, but I wish they would clarify in those cases. As long as LE are on the same page, though, I suppose it doesn't really matter much. (Edited to add that I'm not discounting the possibility that LE's definitions and mine are the same, since he wasn't charged with anything new. My point is that I don't know exactly what LE means.)

13. katydid23

katydid23 Verified Juanette

I know. We need a timeline. All we know is that her Mom left for work at 9:30 am, and the child was playing in the front yard.

After that point, it is all unknown. Who was caring for her that day? Where was her little brother:?

When was she last seen that day?

How could an entire day and early evening go by, before anyone notices she is missing?

14. MsFacetious

MsFacetious What a Kerfuffle...

Unbelievable. Nobody has video? Have they gone door to door to make sure no one has video? Or are they just relying on people to bring it forward if they do?

15. CharlestonGal

CharlestonGal Well-Known Member

The timeline could be much earlier than 9:30 am. The fact that someone said they saw her at that time and that location is not gospel, and is not fact, especially if only one person is saying it. IMO

When/where/with whom was Renezmae last independently seen outside the family before the 9:30 am alleged sighting? That's where the timeline needs to start, IMO.

16. ManicMuggle83

ManicMuggle83 Well-Known Member

9:30am on a Sunday seems early for a 5 year old to be playing outside alone. I have 6 kids so I know this isn't unheard of but i wouldn't be surprised to find out that sighting isnt correct. -IMO

17. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

I don't think we know that she was playing alone, do we? She might have been but I don't remember that being reported. MOO

18. CharlestonGal

CharlestonGal Well-Known Member

I thought the starting point was Sunday at 9:30 am in the front yard? Are they backing away from that, too?

19. RaspPie

RaspPie New Member

I confirm :). Many people would use El Llano to bypass the town\lights when driving through. I was surprised they were looking behind the high school. To me it just seems like the worst place to "conceal" something (for lack of better words). A lot of people ride 4 wheelers back there and the cross country team runs back there because there are a lot of hills. You could go less then a mile in all directions and be alone in the desert. But, a lot of that land is tribal land and from what I read you may run into security crossing in on their land. I was hoping there would be a happy ending but as the time passes it seems less likely.
    Most people know each other and a lot are related, because as Abbey Babbey posted, their families has been there for very long time.
    New Mexico seems to have a lot of cases of child abuse resulting in death - I never compared it nationally but I heard a lot about it in the news when I lived there.

On a lighter note I have never heard the nickname Espy just Spana. Espy is cute :)

20. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

FBI Albuquerque on Twitter
    Help us bring Renezmae home The #FBI & our partners are still looking for Renezmae Calzada who disappeared in the Espanola NM area last weekend. Anyone with info is urged to call 505-753-5555. @MissingKids #AMBERAlert!
    [​IMG]
    7:07 AM - 11 Sep 2019