PARENTS KILLED AMBER ALERT ISSUED FOR 13-YEAR-OLD DAUGHTER
---
POLICE NEED PUBLIC'S HELP IN FINDING MISSING AND PREGNANT KIERRA COLES

NM NM - Sharron Holcomb, 64, Blanco, 18 Nov 2014

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by cluciano63, Nov 19, 2014.

1. cluciano63

cluciano63 Well-Known Member

2. wdmcmahan

wdmcmahan Active Member

These types of disappearances have been happening a lot... I'm not sure if things like this normally happen so often because I am new to WS, but it seems like every third or so thread I have clicked on today has been about a distraught person vanishing from their home with none of their possessions... :(

3. KateB

KateB New Member

4. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Moderator Staff Member Forum Coordinators

An oil and gas company whose co-owner went missing last November is being sued over hundreds of thousands of dollars in unpaid loans. Vectra Bank has sued Holcomb Oil and Gas Co. over an unpaid loan totaling $712,233. On Nov. 25, attorneys for the plaintiff filed the lawsuit in the Eleventh Judicial District Court in Aztec. The lawsuit names the missing woman, Sharron Holcomb, and William J. Holcomb, and Holcomb Oil and Gas Company as defendants.

Any connection between Sharron Holcomb's disappearance and the unpaid loan remain unclear.

http://www.daily-times.com/story/mo...-womans-company-sued-over-700k-loan/77062398/

5. DeweyBinns

DeweyBinns New Member