NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not that stupid a thing to suggest really. Here are some pics of caterpillar bites.

Good snaps/pics............however, there are no self inflicted scratches done by the human that tear through the epidermis to leave deep markings associated.

Lame search by Peter Davis, his Senior Counsel, as an excuse....for chest scratches lol...........

Good snaps/pics............however, there are no self inflicted scratches done by the human that tear through the epidermis to leave deep markings associated.

Lame search by Peter Davis, his Senior Counsel, as an excuse....for chest scratches lol...........

How do you come to the conclusion that one cant tear through their own top layer of skin?

How do you come to the conclusion that one cant tear through their own top layer of skin?

Ummmm jubes, I admired your pictures, but in your 4 pics, I observed that no human who had them, had also had any scratches that tore through their top layer of skin.

Did you?

Ummmm jubes, I admired your pictures, but in your 4 pics, I observed that no human who had them, had also had any scratches that tore through their top layer of skin.

Did you?
I'm sorry but I am not following what you mean..

For those who were asking, DrWatson is on the verified posters list! (Thank you Imamaze!)

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92524"]Professional Posters - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Dr Watson, I hope you don't mind but we all know most will check your verification.
I thought I'd post it here to save everyone going looking for it and googling.

What is a Thoracic Surgeon?
A thoracic surgeon is a medical doctor who performs operations on the heart, lungs, esophagus, and other organs in the chest. This also includes surgeons who can be called cardiothoracic surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, general thoracic surgeons, and congenital heart surgeons.

What kind of training is required to become a Thoracic Surgeon?
Thoracic surgeons have to graduate from medical school and most commonly will go on to complete a five-year general surgery residency. After this they must successfully matriculate through an approved cardiothoracic surgery residency program for either two or three years. Some thoracic surgeons choose to do additional training in a sub-specialized area but this training is largely optional, except for congenital heart surgery.

Very specialized it seems. Welcome. Can I have a loan? LOL

P.S Only my friends call me Jubes:rocker:

Mwahhh jubes.....GBC HAD huge deep scratches on his chest I mean and I do wonder IF it was the caterpillar sting/bite (as stated) these other pics of bites you gave us don't seem to have those scratches around them....JMO

Dr. Watson, you wrote 'And you can't remove the battery from an iPhone - it's built into the phone.'

That is not true. iPhone batteries can be removed.

And yes Global Artichoke, I am the poster who said that iPhones will still ping GPS even when turned properly off. They continue to ping until battery is either flat or removed.

Its not that stupid a thing to suggest really. Here are some pics of caterpillar bites.

Yep..not dissimilar to I have experienced myself...

My joke about a plague of hairy caterpillars was in reference to Caseclosed asking why everyone had deserted the last thread..

Mwahhh jubes.....GBC HAD huge deep scratches on his chest I mean and I do wonder IF it was the caterpillar sting/bite (as stated) these other pics of bites you gave us don't seem to have those scratches around them....JMO

Do we know that the scratches on his chest were deep? Just asking cause I don't think I've seen that mentioned. I know the ones on his face were supposedly deepish..

Quick update re Find My iPhone for anyone interested. If Location Services are off, the Find My iPhone app supposedly doesn't work. If the SIM is removed, same. If battery removed, same. Yet police say ABC's phone was still transmitting the GPS signal. So, GBC's text message to ABC regarding 'app not working' or whatever.....was it bullsquat? Had he only turned the phone OFF, thinking that was all it would take to disable the GPS? That fascinates me. He says the app is not working, but obviously SOMETHING is working, enabling the phone to still ping until the battery dies.

Do we know that the scratches on his chest were deep? Just asking cause I don't think I've seen that mentioned. I know the ones on his face were supposedly deepish..

The picture of the one on his neck I posted which a lot of people scoffed at seemed quite deep and IMO caused a scar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker