NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#29

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the key is to teach our daughters that they are not "one half" of a couple by "one whole" on their own. So many women think that without a partner they are not "complete", which IMO is so sad. Women have to love themselves BEFORE loving someone else. With sons, they need to be taught IMO that women are not their servants, they are not their property and they are equal to them. Women are their "partners", with equal say and shared duties, whether that be income producing or raising children or household chores. IMO.
:goodpost:

I'm would love to hear the 000 call....

(in a Frank Spencer voice) "My wife went for a walk and never came back and i've sent two very nice text and i'm just a little bit worried"

OMG! Totally Frank Spencer!!!!

TM's description

Toni McHugh BVA, GradDipEd
Property Consultant and Real Estate Expert, Qualified Real Estate Sales Person

Educated at Sydney University, Toni worked for several years as an art teacher in the arts-rich Blue Mountains area outside Sydney. Moving to Queensland four years ago, she quickly won a role in property management and three years later caught the attention of Century 21 Westside principal Gerard Baden-Clay, who at the time presided over the sale of Toni’s block of land at Pullenvale.

“I wouldn’t have worked for just anyone,” Toni says. “Century 21 Westside were ethically strong, results-driven and very much team players. I bring to this position empathy, understanding, a talent for solving problems and, above all, a true love of property.”

She is going to be needing that talent atm.

I think the key is to teach our daughters that they are not "one half" of a couple by "one whole" on their own. So many women think that without a partner they are not "complete", which IMO is so sad. Women have to love themselves BEFORE loving someone else. With sons, they need to be taught IMO that women are not their servants, they are not their property and they are equal to them. Women are their "partners", with equal say and shared duties, whether that be income producing or raising children or household chores. IMO.

Agree totally. It's just that historically, there hasn't been much opportunity to do it on a large scale.

Attachments

• zz.jpg
    zz.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 31
I think the confusion between premeditation vs spur of the moment arises from the fact that it involves both of these. I think there is some degree of premeditation in that he had financial woes that needed to be sorted and the idea of the insurance had come into his thoughts and he had started to play out in his mind that this could be the answer to all of his problems-financial and otherwise- but the actual murder may have been in the heat of the moment with no real planning of exactly 'how' and 'when' it would happen and that it is why there have been so many mistakes in the cover up. IMO
As early as in the beginning of April GBC declared to TM quite confidently that he would "sort out his financial situation and they would be together by 1 July 2012." To me, that sounds like a plan.

After finding out about the other women I wonder if this is what TM would like to do to GBC ?

Attachments

• Misery.jpg
    Misery.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 36
Even if a psychologist, if the area of expertise is Accredited 'relationship counselling', then the 'focus' is the relating between the 'couple', their transition from single to becoming a family, their transition to parenthood, dealing with In-Laws, values about child rearing practices, expectations of marriage, adjustment to stages of life and so on. It looks at how the 'couple' negotiate the various stresses and frustrations at home, work and life in general. Some relationships can grow, some get stuck, some come to an end. Very complex area in itself. The focus is not individual assessment for personality disorder or diagnosis of mental illness. If one suspects that a diagnosis is required, then one needs to refer out to other expertise for individual assessment etc. Given this, the 'safety' of spouses is crucial, as sometimes, Intervention Orders are already in place by the time the couple access Counselling. In Accredited Relationship Counselling, the Counsellor usually makes an assessment as to the 'safety' of any partner in a DV situation and intervenes accordingly. If an IVO is in place, then this is taken into account in determining the Counselling approach. If this has been concealed from the Counsellor, then any assessment would not be accurate. Depending upon what type of marriage counselling was accessed, sometimes it is privileged information, even in a Court of Law. May be, in this case given one of the partner's was murdered, we could say that her 'safety' was in jeopardy and the files may need to be supoenaed? I hope that this is helpful.

Yes, thank you ... very helpful!

After finding out about the other women I wonder if this is what TM would like to do to GBC ?

Her anger/rage was probably quickly overtaken by sheer horror at what had happened to Allison and the thought of who was apparently responsible. IMO.

Her anger/rage was probably quickly overtaken by sheer horror at what had happened to Allison and the thought of who was apparently responsible. IMO.

I wonder if finding out about GBC's other conquests was the catalyst for her to make statements to the police. I wonder what she would or would not have said to them had they not been in the equation!!

As early as in the beginning of April GBC declared to TM quite confidently that he would "sort out his financial situation and they would be together by 1 July 2012." To me, that sounds like a plan.

Perhaps she was planning a new career in the Dept of Corrective Services :whip2:

Sooo partner said Gerard was reserved in an arrogant way. Was an awkward boof. Quiet until he started to talk and then couldn't shut up and was grandiose. Could clear a room quickly if he opened his mouth because everyone was bored already. Same old description

NBC apparently also is excitable and talkative and grandiose. Have talked to his church minister from when he lived around here. He would talk and talk and talk and get really carried away until his wife and kids put their hands on him to calm him down. Have also talked to his next door neighbour from that time.

Thanks for these little titbits Possumheart :) I've always wanted to hear more about Gerard and NBC's personalities/behaviour, and have wondered how similar they are. I would love to know more.

I was romantically involved with a sociopath many years back (he was diagnosed much later), and he and his father were like two peas from a pod. They both talked fairly incessantly, in a very grandiose manner, to the point of being embarrassing at times. They were enormous liers and manipulators, the webs they wove were unreal. On the surface, they were both charming and intelligent, supposedly an upstanding and fairly prestigious family, and they fooled sooo many people for a long time.

Both were involved in a myriad of deceit over the years, including highly illegal and unethical acts - fraud, embezzlement, massive amounts of theft, countless affairs and flings, secret pregnancy/child, double lives in different cities, occasional extreme violence, including grievous bodily harm (not towards me thank God). Both were investigated for numerous things apparently, son charged a number of times, but they always got off - they could talk their way out of a paper bag.

Now I know that it's quite normal for many kids to be similar to a parent, and that being overly talkative certainly doesn't make one a sociopath, but I've thought from day one that Gerard killed Allison, and that it was probably premeditated and maybe for financial reasons. To me this points to possible sociopathy. You'd have to be some kind of monster to plan and carry out the murder of your wife and mother of your 3 children. I've also thought that he probably had help from a family member.

There's a lot of debate regarding the nature vs nurture thing and sociopathy, but I guess I've always leaned towards the genetic stance moreso.

Food for thought anyway...

All MOO

http://www.news.com.au/technology/big-brother-is-watching/story-e6frfrnr-1226412863613

This article (also posted by Summer_Breeze from another publication earlier this morning) is very interesting. His phone which seemed to be almost surgically attached will have shown if he was at Kholo bridge that night. I think QPS already have this little gem of information along with much more. Won't it be fascinating when it all comes out?
MOO

That article made me wonder a few things. They did mention GBC and the iphone and how it was able to tell when it was on the charger or not and about the facetime call.. I am wondering if that whole article was in a way relating to the case, but as yet its information they can not publish..so they did it in a way as to appear a general interest story.(?) MOO
I found it interesting it mentioned about how photos on the phone can be digitally encrypted to tell where the photo was taken..hmm..wonder if Allisons phone had some of this kind of data they are after and why they were so desperate to find it. as I know phone records and txt records could be found out from the telco..so it was something other than that I think..possibly even fingerprints??
http://couriermail.com.au/news/technology/big-brother-is-watching/story-fn5tim7x-1226412753683

Perhaps she was planning a new career in the Dept of Corrective Services :whip2:

That made me :floorlaugh:

But perhaps the realisation that it could just as easily have gone the other way and been her instead of Alison, that would be more than enough motivation I think.

That article made me wonder a few things. They did mention GBC and the iphone and how it was able to tell when it was on the charger or not and about the facetime call.. I am wondering if that whole article was in a way relating to the case, but as yet its information they can not publish..so they did it in a way as to appear a general interest story.(?) MOO
I found it interesting it mentioned about how photos on the phone can be digitally encrypted to tell where the photo was taken..hmm..wonder if Allisons phone had some of this kind of data they are after and why they were so desperate to find it. as I know phone records and txt records could be found out from the telco..so it was something other than that I think..possibly even fingerprints??
http://couriermail.com.au/news/technology/big-brother-is-watching/story-fn5tim7x-1226412753683

UT now that you've mentioned that and fingerprints. Didn't we hear that there were gloves found at Kholo? What a big mistake that would be, they can take prints from the inside of the gloves if that were true.

I thought it was interesting that his defence team said the QPS have no proof he was at Kholo bridge that night - I think they do and it will come out at the Committal hearing:jail:

I think they have a whole lot more informatin that will make an even mor compelling case. I do not take much from what the defense have said about lack of injury/COD or other information..As yet the prosecution have not given all the evidence and information they have, as this article states..Baden-Clay's defence barrister, Peter Davis, SC, said in his submission supporting Baden-Clay's bail application that "the Crown's case as presently explained rests largely on highly prejudicial evidence that lacks any probative value". His defense are working on what the prosecution presented at the bail hearing, not everything they have and have not yet declared..For a bail hearing there was no need to give all that.

http://couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/gerard-baden-clay-denies-hes-a-flight-risk-although-charged-with-wife-allisons-murder/story-e6freoof-1226412721085

Yes I also wondered if the article was about the case (without being overtly so). I wonder what liaison is going on between the QPS and the media as to what information gets drip-fed to us? Or maybe the news being released is to keep those people who are accomplices or accessories after the fact in a state of constant uneasiness in the hope they might crack? Just my opinion of course.

I think they have a whole lot more informatin that will make an even mor compelling case. I do not take much from what the defense have said about lack of injury/COD or other information..As yet the prosecution have not given all the evidence and information they have, as this article states..Baden-Clay's defence barrister, Peter Davis, SC, said in his submission supporting Baden-Clay's bail application that "the Crown's case as presently explained rests largely on highly prejudicial evidence that lacks any probative value". His defense are working on what the prosecution presented at the bail hearing, not everything they have and have not yet declared..For a bail hearing there was no need to give all that.

http://couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/gerard-baden-clay-denies-hes-a-flight-risk-although-charged-with-wife-allisons-murder/story-e6freoof-1226412721085

I agree. The defence will twist ANYTHING to cast enough doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie