NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#30

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe this debt listed is only part of it anyway.

Hmmmm how much does he now get paid per week?

I think under $10 anyhooooow so I think he is right where he belongs, up shyte creek without a paddle.

Yes exactly...the report states "Among the debts listed"....it doesn't say the "total"...

Lightning Jack,
check out how many accountants and solicitors have gon bankrupt or done arragements under the bankructy act. theres plenty of them and most were stupid

Lightning Jack,
check out how many accountants and solicitors have gon bankrupt or done arragements under the bankructy act. theres plenty of them and most were stupid

........ or really smart lol, and I do not believe Gerard to be in the smart group haha.

........ or really smart lol, and I do not believe Gerard to be in the smart group haha.

yes BS really really smart to be able to do it. this bloke couldnt blow wind up their ####. look at Skase

Thats a better point than you possibly realise.

So the evidence is, from that, that GBC's financial position was not as "dire" as the police made out. Thank you.

Fact is that we do not know his true financial position, or that of the business (why does everybody forget that we have a Pty Ltd company here???) but rather only the QPS bleat that he was in "dire financial strife", with figures that have clearly been padded to make them look as bad as possible.

Let me tell you something about the police. They can look at you, or you, or you or YOU and make you look bad. They are very good at that, believe me.

But what is your point - no percieved dire financial strife so he didnt do it.

I'm sure my name will probably pop up all over the place online when I'm gone one day too. I have registrations and memberships with all sorts of things online. It's just a harmless registration wtih a car pooling organisation, what could possibly be the motive of someone "planting" it??? I really don't think it is the case to go reporting it to the police with every time you see Alison's name online, unless it is something illegal or derrogatory.

As you said yourself earlier, there's probably nothing sinister in it.

The only reason I can think of for it to be 'planted' is some d...head trying to imply that Allison may have picked up random strangers in her car.

You won't see a mention of it, certainly not from the QPS. The fact is that we don't actually know the true financial position of the BUSINESS. As I pointed out earlier, GBC was a qualified accountant, so you may be sure that none of this is persoanl debt - accountants are not that stupid.

If the business went under, so what?

The BUSINESS may well have been in financial trouble, but as above, this is business debt, not personal. I doubt somebody who understands finance, as GBC would, would commit murder over it. Thats just unbelievable!

I also don't agree with the one million dollar figure. As I pointed out, being a guarantor is not a debt, so scratch at least $335K from the figure please, then scratch the parent's investment in the business. We are down to $600K max, with only $290K pressing. Sorry, but the "dire financial circumstances" just does not wash. GBC's defense will blow it out of the water.

Um, you do realise that company directors generally are personally liable for company debts these days? I hope you realise this if you are a director of a company lol.

No offense, but if you are going to say "its been reported" with something so obscure, please provide a link.

Again, $290,000 is not a lot of money. Perhaps it was 30 years ago and perhaps it still is to a blue collar, but for this kind of business it is next to nothing.

GBC was a qualified accountant and spent a good part of his working life as one. What is GBC's PERSONAL debt? I won't believe for a moment that a qualified accountant would allow any of the above to be personal debt. You can be sure that the business was Pty Ltd, meaning that should the business go bankrupt, its essentially no skin off the nose of GBC.

Why is the guarantor in there as a debt? Its just a beat up. Yes, say "One Million Dollars" and sure, the bulk of the population (blue collar) will say "Oh my!!", so padding the figures with an extra $335K makes it look so much more disastrous.

Would GBC kill his wife because of a $290K debt? Don't be stupid, he's aleady proved that he can raise cash when he needs to. Its a QPS beat up, simple as that.
If $290,000 is not a lot of money how about dropping $50,000 into the girls fund

As you said yourself earlier, there's probably nothing sinister in it.

The only reason I can think of for it to be 'planted' is some d...head trying to imply that Allison may have picked up random strangers in her car.

I'm sure that we can read a bad thing into everything we find if we really want to.......or a good thing for that matter.

I tend to be much more of an optimist than a pessimist Elmo543 :)

As you said it's probably nothing sinister. Might seem a bit strange for some to think a mum of 3 would be car pooling, but who knows, it may have been there from years back.

Off Topic Brisbane Times - Jury has reached a verdit in the Max Sica case not yet reported what the verdict is

half way there. justice will be done

Police allege that $290,000 of the debt was due to be paid back by June 30, however they allege their inquiries "have failed to identify any legitimate means of salvaging his debt or finances prior to July 2012 in order to meet his commitment to (Ms) McHugh without a large influx of funds from these insurance policies".

Interesting.

So, there was $290K due by June 30. SO the QPS say.

QPS also say that GBC made a commitment to be with McHugh around the same date?

So, lets put two and two together and we get:

GBC promised to McHugh that he would be out of debt by June 30.

Let me say this: That is highly imaginitive of the QPS!

I think a more likely scenario is that GBC had decided that he would let the business fold by that date and not pay the BUSINESS debt. Pty Ltd, no skin off his nose.... really. Certainly not murder, thats just stupid.

Interesting.

So, there was $290K due by June 30. SO the QPS say.

QPS also say that GBC made a commitment to be with McHugh around the same date?

So, lets put two and two together and we get:

GBC promised to McHugh that he would be out of debt by June 30.

Let me say this: That is highly imaginitive of the QPS!

I think a more likely scenario is that GBC had decided that he would let the business fold by that date and not pay the BUSINESS debt. Pty Ltd, no skin off his nose.... really. Certainly not murder, thats just stupid.

So you are discounting everything that QPS are saying?

I don't know if this has been brought up... But if ABC's body was never found, I wonder how long until GBC could cash in on her insurance. Does a benefactor of missing person get a payout? I wonder if his defensive team will use this? Or maybe the body was dumped in such a way it would be found; providing of course that GBD is in fact the murderer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members