NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Respectfully snipped
If GBC allegedly killed his wife that night, and it was all his own work, including disposal at Kholo Creek, then he left the children alone in the house whilst he drove 20km each way. Nice type!

It would be interesting to know if there were any movements at the NBC house late on April 19th or in the early hours of the 20th. Did neighbours hear the NBC car leave? We have not heard much information about the movements of the BCs around that time. IMO

Hi - slightly OT but is there a quick way to get into the current ABC thread?

ATM being a newbie, I am going into "Forums", then ABC subsection, then into thread 28, link to 29, go to modlink into #30.

Am sure there must be a more user friendly way...

Any help greatfully appreciated...:banghead:

I feel your pain... have been there many times myself!

The only way I have got around it is by adding it to 'bookmarks', but I am computer illiterate. There are some very smart people on here that must know an easy way to get in to the latest thread!

ATM being a newbie, I am going into "Forums", then ABC subsection, then into thread 28, link to 29, go to modlink into #30.

A quick way is to put "websleuths Baden Clay #30" into google and it should come straight up. (Just have to make sure you remember which # thread is the most current. :)
I used to do exactly what you're doing!

Respectfully snipped

It would be interesting to know if there were any movements at the NBC house late on April 19th or in the early hours of the 20th. Did neighbours hear the NBC car leave? We have not heard much information about the movements of the BCs around that time. IMO

Have been pondering this a bit.

If it were ME, and the situation became unbearable and out of control, I think my instinct would be to storm out of the house and away from my children - to subconsciously take the sense of horror away from them in any way I could and in that instance, perhaps the only way I could protect the innocents woud be to leave...

Perhaps that is a mother's instinct. Perhaps that is what happened - outside - hence the neighbours' dog barking and the muffled screams heard by neighbours.

All too awful to comprehend...

Such a beautiful song, Makara.. a lovely tribute to Allison on her birthday. And lovely thoughts and birthday wishes from everyone today....

Many tears for me this morning; Although I have never met you guys in person, you are amongst some of the most wonderful people I 'know'.

Bellgirl, I do hope your nephew's dog pulls through. Thinking of you today.

And it is good to see you back for Allison's birthday, Minni.

Thanks CJ...It is good to be back on today of all days. I really don't know how to address a birthday wish to Allison. I guess what I really wish I could wish for her on this day, would be to be spending it with her children and loved ones. And I wish with all my heart that her children and loved ones were spending this day with her.

However, I know in my heart she is with them today, and that she is full of love and peace now, and is sending this to her children. I believe they will be feeling her presence strongly today and hope they have some good times today with their grandma and poppy and do something special in their mothers memory. and I hope they are dancing, like their mum up in heaven

Happy Birthday Allison, you'll be getting more good wishes and love sent to you today than you could ever have possibly imagined, and I hope that this will give your daughters a small amount of comfort one day too xxxxxxxxxx

Have been pondering this a bit.

If it were ME, and the situation became unbearable and out of control, I think my instinct would be to storm out of the house and away from my children - to subconsciously take the sense of horror away from them in any way I could and in that instance, perhaps the only way I could protect the innocents woud be to leave...

Perhaps that is a mother's instinct. Perhaps that is what happened - outside - hence the neighbours' dog barking and the muffled screams heard by neighbours.

All too awful to comprehend...

I think Mani was referring to the older B-C's they have fairly close neighbours and maybe the neighbours would have heard a car starting up late (after face time call perhaps)

I feel your pain... have been there many times myself!

The only way I have got around it is by adding it to 'bookmarks', but I am computer illiterate. There are some very smart people on here that must know an easy way to get in to the latest thread!

I've been adding a link after I've finished reading to my favourites bar.
would be nice to know if there's an easy button to click on in the forum that knows which post your login has read up to, although most of the threads I've read being logged out (or timed out).

my WS addiction is going to have to be addressed very soon, I'll be heading back to fulltime work after 1yr maternity leave. boo hoo :)

..."We're still grieving for our daughter-in-law,'' he said (NBC). Yeah ... they are grieving for their son! IMO.

I can't even believe they are that inconsiderate to use Allisons for that excuse.

I've been adding a link after I've finished reading to my favourites bar.
would be nice to know if there's an easy button to click on in the forum that knows which post your login has read up to, although most of the threads I've read being logged out (or timed out).

my WS addiction is going to have to be addressed very soon, I'll be heading back to fulltime work after 1yr maternity leave. boo hoo :)

It is a wonder I still have job after 2 months on here...

I hope you have had a wonderful time with your little one. Now you will have to do what many of us do - snuggle under the covers at night with your mobile phone and WS..

When I saw the moving pic in the courier mail I thought the BC Clan were holding a garage sale, can you imagine it.

I think it is disrespectful to do it on Allisons Birthday.

Happy Birthday Allison, may you rest in peace now your girls are safe.

(I am taking my 3 daughters to the Mind Body Spirit Festival)

Hi Websleuths,
I haven't said anything before as getting up to speed with events since I joined.
I just have a couple of comments:
I know someone who was shown a house by NBC, as he apparently also was/is a realestate agent. During the viewing he asked the person if the house was what they were looking for; they pointed out an area of termite damage, at which he suddenly became enraged, shouting at them, and literally threw the viewers out of the property. The impression of the viewer was that he is an extremely unpleasant man and far more threatening and menacing than could ever have been expected. So everything I read about NBC is in the context that he is an extremely unpleasant individual who I would not trust as far as I could throw him.
I have heard another piece of information from Kenmore locals that the body was held down by chains which had been taken from Coles at Kenmore; I have been trying to read as much as I could on the forum to see where there is a mention of chains, but haven't been able to yet. Also where would the chains have come from? I have never seen any chains outside the supermarket. Does anyone know anything about this?
Thanks,
J

Welcome Jools.....there is sooo much reading....

I do remember something about chains....many many pages ago xx

How did I know that you would hone in grannie? I just did, but amazing stuff, don't you think?

Me, think I will go back to the Remington typewriter and morse code. Whatever can be done by the experts will also be replicated by the crooks and scammers too one day. Is modern technology really so wonderful? I know it is extremely powerful.

But it still takes 3-5 days for a bank to clear a cheque. Go figure.

Hi Websleuths,
I haven't said anything before as getting up to speed with events since I joined.
I just have a couple of comments:
I know someone who was shown a house by NBC, as he apparently also was/is a realestate agent. During the viewing he asked the person if the house was what they were looking for; they pointed out an area of termite damage, at which he suddenly became enraged, shouting at them, and literally threw the viewers out of the property. The impression of the viewer was that he is an extremely unpleasant man and far more threatening and menacing than could ever have been expected. So everything I read about NBC is in the context that he is an extremely unpleasant individual who I would not trust as far as I could throw him.
I have heard another piece of information from Kenmore locals that the body was held down by chains which had been taken from Coles at Kenmore; I have been trying to read as much as I could on the forum to see where there is a mention of chains, but haven't been able to yet. Also where would the chains have come from? I have never seen any chains outside the supermarket. Does anyone know anything about this?
Thanks,
J

Welcome!

Thanks for giving us some insight into N's personality!

Our Supersleuth Indromum helped us put the Coles chain theory to bed! She tracked down the trolley boy - no chains from Coles have been reported missing!

Just bookmark at the page you are currently on each time

Nothing surprises me about them - I can only imagine how awful they were to Allison

I think many of us understand why you are saying this; it is just that their actions appear to show total disregard for Allison. And I know we have heard time and time again that everyone reacts differently.....

But if they really cared, and they were all innocent, with nothing to hide - then why are they not talking to the QPS about the facetime call?

JMO

Welcome Jools
:welcome:
read through thread #13, most of our conversation regarding the chains is on this thread :D

thanks for the story about NBC...sounds like a control freak, having a tantrum like that when things don't work out how he wants them doesnt he? like father like son MOO

If you can't find the page initially, do a google search for Australia Allison Baden Clay Websleuths and you should at least get to the thread. You can copy and paste the thread header title and change the page no, ie # to whatever thread page you want. Once on your wanted page, right click and in 'shortcut' on the menu which comes up, select to put a shortcut on your desktop. Then it is just a matter of clicking on the desktop icon to open the thread page. When a new thread page number is created, do the same again. You can always delete the previous page shortcuts when your desktop gets too busy, as you can always find previous threads listed at the start and the end of the current page. Hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288