No Christmas movie/family tradition/huh?

BrotherMoon said:
This is a pathetic logic fallacy for those who have studied logic. You set up the parameters and then judge the situation according to the parameters you set up.
How true. Ramsey-defender logic: They didn't do it because they didn't do it.

Variations: They didn't do it because they couldn't do it... and my personal favorite: They didn't do it because they wouldn't do that.

Circular logic, the better to spin with, eh?

Seeker said:
Video camera's (mine is a 1995 RCA Camcorder, full sized VHS style, same as the Rams reportedly had) do not require that you "must" use batteries. They also have the option of using the power cord that you can plug directly into household current.

The "dead batteries" is just another excuse to hide something they don't want anyone to know about IMO.

First of all, it's great to see you posting again, Seeker.

Second, you are absolutely right when you say the "dead batteries" are "just another excuse to hide something they don't want anyone to know about."

Of course the Ramseys could have plugged in their video camera, unless Mr. CEO and Ms. Beauty Pageant were too stupid to figure that out. And if they were, I'm sure computer whiz Burke, and bright little JonBenet, could have helped them out.

I, too, think the Ramseys video taped Christmas 1996 just as they'd done in previous years, but there is some kind of incriminating evidence, or a person, related to JonBenet's death on that video, and the Ramseys have to deny its existence.

IMO

Maikai said:
You can't write what you don't know....you have to know the movie references, and have an interest in them. There were no movies in the Ramseys home even remotely similar to extortion movies---or we would have heard about that from the leakers.
lol... Oh please. Anyone with a working brain and a ride to the cineplex can absorb stuff from movies they don't own copies of.

You have to know how to make the garrote, and know what it is used for.
And if the Ramseys had known how to make a proper garrote, perhaps they would have. The thing on JB's neck was more like a macrame project from hell.

Seeker - good catch on the video cam scam.

Cherokee said:
I, too, think the Ramseys video taped Christmas 1996 just as they'd done in previous years, but there is some kind of incriminating evidence, or a person, related to JonBenet's death on that video, and the Ramseys have to deny its existence.
I think so, too. If not a person (JAR or Grandpa Paugh) they were trying to hide, maybe it was a videotaped scene... "words" between Patsy and JonBenet about the My Twinn doll... or a fight between Burke and JB.

One has to wonder what happened to the pictures and/or video..........could that be what John had picked up from the house?

How has Granpa P stayed off the radar?? and JAR? Since he had his albi verified by a friend they pretty much just dropped him off the (short) list of suspects didn't they? but Granpa P is just never mentioned which is suspicious as Nedra and Pam got face time.

My own opinion is that Patsy would never have allowed an oops moment when it came to taking Christmas pictures!!

She was a "I am ready for my close up Mr. DeMille", 'Sunset Boulevard' considering how picky as she had been for JonBenets picture taking.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoignantEcho
Back