Northern Ireland - Natalie McNally, 32, 15 weeks pregnant, stabbed to death, Dec 2022 *arrest*

Luwin

Reaction score
Police investigating the stabbing of Natalie McNally have released CCTV of a suspect seen entering her street on the night she was killed.

The 32-year-old was 15 weeks pregnant when she was stabbed to death in her home in Lurgan on Sunday night.

The CCTV footage shows a man entering Silverwood Green at 20:52 GMT on Sunday. He leaves at 21:30.

A 32-year-old man arrested on suspicion of murder was released on police bail on Thursday night.

Crimestoppers has offered a £20,000 reward for information about Ms McNally's killing.

Police previously said she may have known her killer.

Saddened by how little outrage there is about this, it hasn’t even made mainstream U.K. news. A young pregnant woman brutally targeted and murdered in her own home.

I totally agree. I am from NI and have been following in the hope someone is apprehended soon. There just has to be more to it than a random attack

I totally agree. I am from NI and have been following in the hope someone is apprehended soon. There just has to be more to it than a random attack
I agree with you. It was a targeted attack. No mention of a partner/boyfriend etc. somehow feel this is to do with the babies dad although I don’t think the babies dad is the one on the ring door bell camera footage. The guy in the footage is not the normal build for guys from NI.

So little information available to the public but this seems like it was not random. I believe the police have someone under surveillance, pending forensic results. "No threat to the community".

I agree with you. It was a targeted attack. No mention of a partner/boyfriend etc. somehow feel this is to do with the babies dad although I don’t think the babies dad is the one on the ring door bell camera footage. The guy in the footage is not the normal build for guys from NI.
Why do you say that the man is of a different physical build? Can that really be generalized? I live in both Toronto and the UK and could never imagine that either country has a 'typical' physique.

The guy in the footage is not the normal build for guys from NI.
That's an odd thing to say, though the man's walk does come across as very distinctive.

Let's hope that this case does not end up like that of Lisa Dorrian where the id of the killer is known, yet there is a failure to provide enough evidence to charge, never mind convict ...

Police pursuing the killer of a mother-to-be will revisit the murder scene to seek out new witnesses to the violent stabbing.

Natalie McNally, 32, was 15 weeks pregnant when she was fatally stabbed in her home in Co Armagh on December 18, the night of the World Cup final.

Police have made two arrests but no-one has yet been charged with the killing.

Detectives will revisit the crime scene in the Silverwood Green area of Lurgan on Sunday in 'a determined attempt to jog memories'.

Natalie McNally, who was 15 weeks pregnant, was stabbed in her home in the Silverwood Green area of Lurgan on December 18. Police will revisit the location of her death on Sunday, three weeks after the fatal attack

On Saturday Detective Chief Inspector Neil McGuinness, leading the investigation, said: 'Tomorrow, Sunday January 8, will mark three weeks since Natalie, who was 15 weeks pregnant, was brutally murdered in her own home.

'Tomorrow our officers will be revisiting the scene. We will be speaking with motorists and pedestrians in a determined attempt to jog memories.

'This is just one part of an extensive investigation, in which we've already carried out hundreds of house-to-house inquiries and seized over 3,000 hours of CCTV footage.

[...]

Mr McGuinness repeated his appeal for help identifying a man seen arriving at and leaving the street where Ms McNally lived, on the night of the murder.

'We have released CCTV footage for all to see, and our efforts to identify the man in this footage remain ongoing,' he said.

'You'll see the suspect arriving at Silverwood Green that night at 8.52pm, and you'll see the same figure walking away at 9.30pm. I want to keep this image firmly in your mind.

'Please remember, this was the night of Sunday December 18 - that's the same day as the World Cup final.

'I'm asking you to cast your mind back to that Sunday. If you witnessed anything untoward, no matter how insignificant it may seem, or if you have captured dashcam or CCTV footage, please get in touch.

'I'm also keen to highlight the reward of up to £20,000 from Crimestoppers, who are a charity and independent of the police.

[...]

A 32-year-old man arrested on December 19 was released unconditionally and is no longer a suspect.

A second man detained on December 21, also 32, has been released on police bail for further inquiries.

[...]

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood