Norway Norway - Oslo, WhtFem 20-30, Fake Name, shot in hotel room, Jun'95

Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip quoted post was removed>
I am guessing here, the fact that she is still holding the gun in her hand is evidence enough to rule it out.

<modsnip - no link to what an expert said>

Lets go back to logic here, shooting yourself and causing your own death at the same time will have the gun thrown away from you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely! With the Sommerton Man case we've had decades of the most ridiculous and outlandish theories. In the end he's a relatively local electrician or something equally as uninteresting.

I'm pretty convinced that "Jennifer" will turn out to be equally normal when she's eventually identified.
<modsnip - personalizing. Also, no link to what an expert said>

This case has nothing in common with that Sommerton Man who most intelligent people could guess was just some random guy. I thought that to myself when I first read about (without knowing they had already determined that he was just a random guy).

And how, pray, did the gun get in her hand with the trigger fully depressed by her thumb unless she shot herself with it?

Besides, that would require a second gun as the one found obviously isn't equipped to accept a sound moderator.
1. That with the thumb is also something indicating its foul play, its a weird grip. Too my it looks staged. Pressing down is no problem, "Lois" pressed it down for her.

2. Most guns, if not all, can be put together with a supressor. Google it, this one definitely could.

It's ridiculous to believe this to be a suicide with everything.

This was clearly, and all experts believe this also, a staged suicide - ie. a murder.

About the silencer, from my perspective, I am not saying that it was done with a silencer to 100% - all I'm saying is that it is highly likely.

And yes, 2nd shot was the shot heard by the security guard (in to the pillow).

It was definitely not with a silencer as it would go against logic, the whole purpose of shooting into the pillow after the security guard knocked on the door was to let him know he gun was fired
This is exactly what I would like to verify. There was only 1 shot heard. If the shot into the pillow was with a silencer, the shot has been fired before JF was shot...

This is exactly what I would like to verify. There was only 1 shot heard. If the shot into the pillow was with a silencer, the shot has been fired before JF was shot...
Ah, I get you now.

But yeah, it was determined she must have been dead several hours.

Plausible and most possible scenario is what I previously posted; she was killed in the night or early morning hours (quite possibly with a silencer). Shot in the pillow was what the security guard heard.

"Additionally, the placement of the gun in her hand was suspect: If she had actually shot herself, experts believed the gun would have fallen out of her hands after she fired. She also had no blood splatter on her hands, which investigators say they'd never seen before in suicide cases." Link

I am guessing here, the fact that she is still holding the gun in her hand is evidence enough ."

Lets go back to logic here, shooting yourself and causing your own death at the same time will have the gun thrown away from you.

Factual link please?

<modsnip - quoted post was removed for no link>

Never mind, forget about the silencer. I was just speculating - I am by no means saying it happened this way, just that I would explain that no one heard a gun shot in the early morning hours. It might also been that they slept through it.

This thread is now closed. Click below to continue in Thread #2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288