Norway Norway - Oslo, WhtFem 20-30, Fake Name, shot in hotel room, Jun'95

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have come across a missing case by randomly searching for missing cases in Germany and the resemblance haunts me. I keep going back to it. It could not be Jennifer because it happened one year later (31 Oct 1996) and the woman was much older but the resemblance is striking.

Kerstin Schwindhammer
ks1.jpg

Height: 160 cm
Hair: Dark, short haircut
Eyes: blue - grey

I was thinking that they could perhaps be related because the circumstances were suspicious. Could this have been her sister or her cousin, Lois? Mere speculation here but I see a strong resemblance in colors, height and face shape & structure.

There is not much info on this case and all I could find was in German but apparently this was a divorced woman with 3 kids that her then boyfriend (who is suspected of her murder) served a sentence for molesting her daughter and is missing after they had an argument. What do you think?

More info about this case here:
Police appeal
[URL='http://www.sz-online.de/nachrichten/sz-serie-tatort-elbland-mord-ohne-leiche-791132.html']Sächsische Zeitung
[/URL]
Freie Presse

re: " How do you know Camilla wasn't born in the West Germany part of "Northern Germany" (e.g outside of the GDR) and then moved with her family to Denmark?"

Interesting thought. You can easily drive back and forth in a day, travel on ferries, etc. Would we automatically rule out a person from NYC if isotopes indicated Massachusetts or Maine?

Edited to add: I'm not 100% she is Camilla either. More that I cannot rule out Camilla as easily as many others have.

* What does 2DY NON mean on the registration card? And what is 3C as nationality? Is that a P on top of the 3 in the nationality box? Was she going to write “Poland”, which is right next and east of Germany

The "3C" is nagging at me. I know I have seen this before, but am not sure when or where, or if it is in anyway meaningful. I used to work in the travel industry, in the the same time period....

* About that diver watch she was wearing, did she come to Norway by swimming from a nearby country, or was she dropped near the shore?
?

An open water swimmer would likely have a higher BMI from training (unless that IS a mistake with her height). The water in the Skagerrak is crazy, but perhaps someone dropped her close to shore.

The last name "Fergate"... I am curious how people are pronouncing this? Fur Gate? I wonder if it could be "Forgot"?

I have come across a missing case by randomly searching for missing cases in Germany, and the resemblance haunts me. I keep going back to it. It could not be Jennifer because it happened one year later (31 Oct 1996) and the woman was much older but the resemblance is striking.

Kerstin Schwindhammer
ks1.jpg

Height: 160 cm
Hair: Dark, short haircut
Eyes: blue - grey

I was thinking that they could perhaps be related because the circumstances were suspicious. Could this have been her sister or her cousin, Lois? Mere speculation here but I see a strong resemblance in colors, height and face shape & structure.

There is not much info on this case and all I could find was in German but apparently this was a divorced woman with 3 kids that her then boyfriend (who is suspected of her murder) served a sentence for molesting her daughter and is missing after they had an argument. What do you think?

More info about this case here:
Police appeal
Sächsische Zeitung
Freie Presse

Merged this picture (using overlay images online (no upload) - Free tool ), and the drawing of the Plaza woman, striking similarities. Obviously, merging an actual picture with a drawing is not always ideal. Very interesting, however.

Attachments

• imageonline-co-overlayed-image.png
    imageonline-co-overlayed-image.png
    144.6 KB · Views: 31
The last name "Fergate"... I am curious how people are pronouncing this? Fur Gate? I wonder if it could be "Forgot"?
RSBM

Fergate, if pronounced phonetically in German, would sound like the English pronunciation of "fair", as most e's in German are pronounced as an A sound. It would make sense then, that the registration person heard it as Fairgate.

Not sure if this link has been shared here before, but found it at the German site. It speaks of the inability of law enforcement to use DNA in commercial genealogy companies, due to legislation and ethics challenges. Very interesting read, actually.

Mystery at the Oslo Plaza

Very interesting. Thank you!

Screen Shot 2020-11-11 at 1.34.43 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-11-11 at 1.35.39 PM.png Assuming this young woman has been ruled out? She is German, in the age range, height range. Disappeared in 1990. Christina Hermert View Yellow Notices

Edited to add I do not really see much of a resemblance. Just curious if we are able to know who has been ruled out? While looking through missing, Jennifer looks the most like the young women from Belgium and France.

Last edited:
So now. First of all, I would like to introduce myself briefly.

I'm the one dug up by Jost;)

I live in Germany and have been researching the case of Jennifer for some time.

My principle when doing research is: a few speculations are nice, but I prefer to work goal-oriented. In the meantime I have taken ideas from many people, looked at them, evaluated and examined them.

An example: at the beginning of last week I received a message from a user of a board that he could not follow up himself. He had also received this hint from a user who was of the opinion that he knew Jennifer's correct identity. The note contained a name, the location and a link to a picture from the kindergarten in 1976. After 3 days of research, I was able to find the person in the picture and contact her. She was surprised by the picture herself - but she was alive and recognized herself in the picture. So this trace has vanished into thin air ...

In this way, I gradually work off all traces that are brought to me or that swim around as an idea in my brain. Slowly the list gets shorter and shorter and the right lead is not in sight ...

I had already written to Jost today, but apparently he has a lot to do today.

The case of Michaelle Marie Champagne has also been posted here. I also looked at the case and there is a possibility that maybe she could be Jennifer. However, she seems a little older and taller than Jennifer. But since there are other similarities and such a scenario would resolve many open questions (room 2816, the USA Today issue, the gun and other things), I got in touch with NamUs. We exchanged further details. All data was passed on to the responsible investigators at the Spokane Police Department a little more than 24 hours ago.

So, but that should have been it first, so that you know who you are dealing with here;)

I've seen some discussions about the door system and when the door had been opened... I have a copy from the logserver of the door system, analyzed and reordered it. Please note that the timestamps obviously do not match with the reported times on www.vg.no I had them to get this checked and they found out that the door system had not been changed to summer time (daylight savings). Therefore you have to add 1 hour!

Card ID Date Time Action
03 E18D0 31/05 21:44 Arrived at the hotel and entered the room 1st time, left the room.
02 E18D0 31/05 23:21 Jennifer entered the room again. Unknown at what time she left the room.

01 E1580 01/06 07:34 Jennifer (?) entered the room with secondary(!) keycard.
30 55190 01/06 11:44 Room Service, Jennifer was away.
29 55190 01/06 11:45 Room Service
28 bECE0 01/06 11:50 Room Service
27 08273 02/06 07:50 Room has been entered with different card! Jennifer had been seen at the room door. (verified - she received 2 new cards right before when extended stay)
26 08273 02/06 10:03 Room has been entered.

>>> Food had been delivered to Jennifer at 02/06 20:06. She was in the room and alive <<<

25 E0F60 03/06 19:04 Door has been opened with a different card! - Identified as Head of Security
24 E0F60 03/06 19:55 Head of Security/Police
23 E0F60 03/06 20:35 Head of Security/Police
22 E0F60 03/06 20:57 Head of Security/Police
21 E1580 03/06 21:48 Door has been opened with Jennifers new primary card!

Attachments

• Schlüsselkarte.png
    Schlüsselkarte.png
    566.9 KB · Views: 22
Assuming variations of Rue du Stade have been looked into? It is so close as to seem obvious?

Edited:I found a Rue du Stade in VERVIERS, Belgium....

If you take a deeper look into the registration card you will see a Station or a Stehde - in case you see a Stahde you would still have the h in the middle wich does not match to Stade...

Attachments

• adress.png
    adress.png
    344.4 KB · Views: 52
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics