Notches for Kids on Celtic Harp

Nuisanceposter said:
Yes, years later, after the Ramsey lawyers were in tight with the DA and Lou Smit, Linda Arndt came down with Ramnesia and told Thomas that she had no recollection of that time, and to just go with whatever she had written in her reports from then.

I highly doubt the interview with Steve Thomas with the inconsistencies he has pointed out are incorrect and that Patsy hasn't changed her story at all. I didn't even get into all of the inconsistencies John told.

It's as if everyone is wrong and Patsy isn't. No one else has any reason to lie, and she has all the motive in the world.
Thank you for saying it so well .

sissi said:
I think it's been confirmed police reports contained many errors, and thankfully many were later corrected. However, the corrections did not make it into the media , as they didn't fit the "feeding frenzy". Patsy has not lied, much of what is attributed to her ,as lies, are rumors and misinformation.
:eek: :hand:

:slap:

You say she has every reason to lie, what will be said when everyone knows she is innocent? For Patsy to be the killer, according the the PDI's, she would have awakened Jonbenet, fed her pineapple then proceeded to torture her for two hours ( the assumed pineapple timeline ..certainly not the one I accept). Or, she fed her pineapple ,sat up with her for two tiring hours , then went "off" and threw her into a sink. Maybe it was Burke, he got up, fed her pineapple, and he proceeded to torture her for two hours, or was it John? According to digestion timelines, the stress of being "tortured" would have severely inhibited, perhaps stopped digestion time.

Many chldren have been molested and physically abused by their parents, many have suffered as children of drug addicts and schizophrenics ; murdered when such parent believed the child had morphed into the devil. I can't believe Burke would not tell, if his parents' behaviors were odd. I don't believe that Burke would not have heard his sister's screams if they were coming from that house, it's much easier to believe she was taken , much in the way of Polly Klass, yet returned . Returning a body is not usual, but makes sense, in that the perp would not leave tracks to his lair. He seems smart enough to consider this, he hasn't been found.

PDI's do not say she tortured her for two hours. Where are you getting that idea ? I believe that JBR was awake when returning from the white's party had a snack and then was put to bed.

Approx 2 hrs after her snack something happened between that mother and child that resulted in her death. Since it didnt begin until the food was digested the event would have no effect at all on her digestion. It is very possible that Patsy is an abuser and murderer. We all like to think we would know if someone was that twisted but the sad truth is the monsters look act and sound just like the rest of us. We only know too late they are not what they appear to be.

Its possible that Burke heard nothing if the abuse and murder all happened
in the basement or on another floor of that hellhole. Burke I believe has
been coached and intimidated and not likely to draw his mothers wrath or attention in his direction. If he knows something it will years before he talks.

The chance of Patsy being found innocent is remote at best. If rumors of
her cancer spreading to her brain are true she will be long gone before
any resolution towards her is known.

While its possible an intruder or some other party did this its unlikely as
there is no evidence. Stastically the odds are against PR and this would be one of the most bizzare murders in the history of murder.

Child abuse and murder have no prejudices and cross all race, economic
and education levels in America. Prison is full of first time christian murderers.

It is very possible I will be saying I told you so !

If by chance it becomes known she didnt do it then I will
admit I was wrong. Since I dont interact in her direct personal life
then that is all that I feel would be required.

<<Returning a body is not usual, but makes sense, in that the perp would not leave tracks to his lair. He seems smart enough to consider this, he hasn't been found.>>

Sissi
I dont understand your reasoning that JBR was taken out of the house and brought back...
What makes you think that??

It's okay to not understand my "reasoning". I have my theories, and do flit around a bit, it's much more difficult to figure out the way this intruder's mind worked than it would be if I believed Patsy did it. I do not believe the killer was a stranger to Jonbenet or to her parents. The person who committed the act, is likely not the person who "cleaned" up the scene. By cleaned up , yes, I do mean the staging. There are several kinds of people who could have committed this murder, one would be a teen girl, a jealous ,lonely odd girl, one who planned to take her out of the house , tricked her by telling her santa said he was going to give them a special visit. To plan this for Christmas day, would have to suggest she hated being slighted, uninvited, and made invisible by this family and was full of anger. She could have written the note, but could not have returned Jonbenet to the house by herself. Someone, likely a brother, was made to participate, out of fear , not knowing Jonbenet would die, he may have helped to subdue her, and later to return her to the house. The fibers that could not be sourced to the Ramseys, along with the animal fur are the only two elements "known" that suggest the child was taken elsewhere. Probably no farther than a nearby garage. Perhaps the Barnhill's garage? Melody Stanton probably heard the scream because Jonbenet was outside and on her side of the street, her husband probably heard the sound of an old garage door. Then again, a case can be as easily suggested for many of the ABSOLUTE NUTS that surrounded this family.

Some interesting stats..

Between 1980 and 1997, about 1% of
male offenders killed persons under
age 6, while 18% of the female offenders
killed young children. Because
there were so many more
male offenders than female offenders,
however, roughly equal numbers
of male and female juvenile offenders
were involved in the murder
of young children. Annually between
1980 and 1997, about 25 male and 25
female juvenile offenders were tied
to the death of a child under age 6.
Males were far more likely than females
to kill with a firearm. Between
1980 and 1997, 73% of male juvenile
homicide offenders used a firearm,
while 14% used a knife. In contrast,
41% of female juvenile homicide offenders
used a firearm and 32%
used a knife. While 27% of females
used other means to kill (e.g., hands
or feet, strangulation, drowning, or
fire), only 13% of males killed by
these means.

Ok thanks Sissi
Do you have a name for this girl??
Or it was noone we know in connection to the case??
If she managed to get JBR out of the house, why couldn't she get her back in as well....why did she need help with that?

However confused and purposeful or non intentional the words that were attributed to the Ramseys by the media. OR the words that came directly from their own mouths at the FIRST CNN interview that ALL of us saw.

The words in their very own book, that took us up 'wondersome trail', the fact remains that they never took the good road for those of us watching, listening and reading about them.

What have they done to help rid America of their 'created perp'?

Note my post #71 says it all. They did not march on DC to enact a protective law for tiny children, as Mark Lunsford has done. Mark had no funds, ZERO $$$, and look at what he has accomplished for his 'loved and beautiful innocent little girl and OTHERS JUST LIKE HER!

SO I will give you some confusion on their recollections, but their visible lives after are very very questionable. They had the option of creating a better opinion of themselves by their behaviors.

My observation of Patsy's combative abilities during that first interview with Steve Thomas on LKL showed me that she had the power of words in her pocket, but never chose to use that same power to speak for Jon Benet, such as Mark Lunsford has done. Mark is no powerful speaker by training, only by his heart and the words that come from his heart.

I have never heard Patsy's heart, nor heard her voice crack like Marks when talking of his little girl. Hmmm.

BINGO!! Camper!
You are right! There is something odd about the Ramseys. They were evidently business savvy, however their collective persona is down right "borish" (sp?). I was hoping for awhile that it was the drugs taken to dull the horror of having their child murdered, but nopey nope, these people are not unlike the two dimensional space they take up in print. Most of us expect more from people, but really what do we need from Patsy?

The "stepfords" are everywhere, we don't need to choose them as friends, although they often have great recipes and make good shopping buddies.
So what do we have , clearly an unlikeable couple, however, they aren't killers, but no one feels too bad thinking this about them. They make great suspects, except there is no evidence that they did it.

Does Patsy lie? No. I've read everything there is to read, she makes the errors of a self absorbed person. Does she have the right to be self absorbed? Yes, she suffered cancer and the murder of her daughter. Would we be like her? I doubt it. Most of us are on here because we are caring and thinking people. Look at her internet background, pretty much limited to recipes. Is that how ours looks? No, we probably track diseases, global warming, politics, unsolved crimes. We would be horribly embarrassed if someone took our harddrives and found nothing but recipes. Lord!

All due respect here, sissi, but if someone says something one time, and then says something else another time, one of those times has to be a lie...especially when her husband is doing it too.

And in order to believe that Patsy wasn't lying, you would have to believe that the accounts of three different police officers were all incorrect. Come on.

These Ramseys are thoroughly unsavory people, who have thrown everyone they once called friend under the bus to save their sorry butts. They know the evidence points right directly at them...that's the cause of the rampant Ramnesia. What mother cannot remember if her murdered daughter had a bath on Christmas Day but can tell you in detail what she did to get her house ready for the Parade of Homes tour?

Very shallow indeed, and a definite suspect in the child's murder. Her memory losses are way too convenient to be authentic.

THREE different police officers...and let's remember, not only has Patsy told inconsistent statements, but so has her husband John.

<<Do you have a name for this girl??
If she managed to get JBR out of the house, why couldn't she get her back in as well....why did she need help with that?>>

Sissi
Bumping this so you can answer my question.

narlacat said:
<<Do you have a name for this girl??
If she managed to get JBR out of the house, why couldn't she get her back in as well....why did she need help with that?>>

Sissi
Bumping this so you can answer my question.

No, no name, no information at all. If this happened this way, she wasn't strong enough to carry a dead body.
edit to add..I would be a liar if I said I never considered the girl on the swing

Ok thanks Sissi :)
So what you are saying is JBR was not dead when she left the house....maybe going willingly with the girl?
So, JBR knew this girl do you think??

And what girl on what swing lol, did I miss something again:p

You got me there also Sissi. What girl on a swing?

Considered, not suspected, I want to be clear about this. In the interviews , when asked about all of the sons and daughters of neighbors, Patsy or John, (don't remember which) spoke of a girl that sat on a porch swing no matter the time of day or night, or the weather.

Ok thanks Sissi :)

I don't remember that girl from the interviews, must have missed that...I do remember Patsy being asked about all the neighbourhood kids though.

The girl must have been a neighbour, could she see the Ramsey house from her swing do you think??
Was she that close a neighbour?

sissi said:
Considered, not suspected, I want to be clear about this. In the interviews , when asked about all of the sons and daughters of neighbors, Patsy or John, (don't remember which) spoke of a girl that sat on a porch swing no matter the time of day or night, or the weather.
Ya, they sell those things in tourist traps in the Rockies. They're called weather detectors. Sometimes they are just rocks on strings. You're supposed to hang them in trees or on porches and then read the weather: if they get wet, it's raining, if they are swinging back and forth, then it's windy, if they are white on top then it's snowing, and so forth.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back