Nude Hiker

Discussion in 'Bizarre and Off-Beat News' started by Hugh, Jan 26, 2004.

1. Hugh

Hugh New Member

The infamous Nude Hiker (I will get a link asap) has finally made it to John o Groats having hiked nude the whole length of the UK. He has been arrested 19 times. God I am proud to be British, we may not have an empire any more but where else would this happen. One of the funniest things he said when I heard him on the radio was the reaction he got from other hikers enroute. Most hikers in this country are "of a certain age" and he said they were unfailingly polite offering him tea, sandwiches etc and trying desperately not to notice his state of undress.

2. Loading...

3. Mimi

Mimi New Member

He certainly takes the beauty of nature to another level :dance: heeheehee~

4. Ghostwheel

Ghostwheel Pyrrhonist

Isn't he darned cold? Must use a lot of sunscreen, too.

5. indigomood

indigomood New Member

how does one differentiate a nude hiker vs. a would be molester. I know if I were out hiking solo and encountered him I don't think I would be offering him tea but that's just me...

6. indigomood

indigomood New Member

how does one differentiate a nude hiker vs. a would be molester. I know if I were out hiking solo and encountered him I don't think I would be offering him tea but that's just me...