Nurse Kills Intruder with Bare Hands

lynie said:
Makes the story even better! On TV the husband looked kinda like DANG!

Lynie

He was very scary looking... in my opinion.

He left a suicide note - so he wanted to kill himself, but not before he takes her away too. Slime.

Did you watch the video? After all that evidence, the daughter says the charges are "absolutely bogus." Nice. Way to support your mom.

Maybe this nurse who strangled this guy had "man hands"--remember the Jerry Seinfeld episode? lol---anyway,good for her--another lowlife sent to hell--and hopefully her ex-husband will drop dead in prison,he looks in pretty bad shape already---nice to see a crime story where everything backfires on the perps--------reminds of the infamous Daytona Beach murder fiasco some years ago----A Greek man hired a kid to kill his wife while both he and his wife were in bed---The kid agreed,he crept in at night and shot the wife in the head but she was not killed--the husband grabbed a gun and shot to death the kid!--no witnesses--he thought his wife was dead but she was just unconcious,the bullet just grazed or bounced off her skull---husband claimed "I'm a hero,I shot the man who shot my wife!--cops arrested him almost right away,later he was convicted and sent to death row--the wife is fine--a nice satisfactory ending to a heinous plot---When asked why he didn't just get a divorce,he said "Greek men don't divorce their wives"---from the true crime book SEX,MONEY and MADNESS IN DAYTONA BEACH

angelmom said:
Did you watch the video? After all that evidence, the daughter says the charges are "absolutely bogus." Nice. Way to support your mom.
It was the step-daughter the the nurse so she was supporting her real father. So I guess consider the source.

txsvicki said:
She was lots bigger than this guy and he was practically elderly. She must really be strong to be able to strangle with her bare hands.

They weren't that different in age. She was two inches shorter than him and 80 lbs heavier. She is obese. That doesn't give her any sort of advantage. She was just more determined to live than he was.

Anngelique said:
It was the step-daughter the the nurse so she was supporting her real father. So I guess consider the source.

I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree after all.

The nurse did not "end up unscathed" in the attack, she was bitten and battered.

The "perp' did hit her with the claw hammer and bit her all over her body.

Only when she was able to "get the claw hammer away" from him and it fell to the floor, after he bit her many times, was she able to get on top of her and manually strangle him.

Because she weighed 80lbs more then him, but I doubt she could have done it if she weighed 80 lbs less.

She fought hard to survive, but don't most people who are facing life and death situations where one person is trying to end your life......most stories don't have happy endings for the victim......

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back