Found Safe NV - Molly Reyes, 15, Las Vegas, 19 May 2018

always reading

Reaction score
Bring Molly home: Family of missing teen desperate for answers

Molly was last seen Friday, May 19, 2018, at Firefighters Memorial Park by Oakey and Torrey Pines.

Geovany Reyes, Molly's father, was supposed to pick her up that day. "I haven't slept at all. Just waiting for her. I sit outside our house, waiting for her."
Geovany dropped off the teen at Firefighters Memorial Park for a dance practice with her friends.
Six o clock, she called and said 'Dad, I'm ready'. So I come back and she wasn't here. She was gone."

https://crimeola.com/search-molly-reyes-las-vegas-teen-missing-since-may-18/
Molly-Reyes-Missing-400x220.png
Molly-Reyes-Missing.jpg

15-year-old Molly Reyes was dropped off at Firefighter’s Memorial Park on May 18, at approximately 5:20 p.m. by her father, Geovany Reyes. Molly was going to rehearse some dance parts for a quinceañera which, in Latin American culture, celebrates a girl’s coming of age.

At approximately 6:00 p.m., Molly called her dad to be picked up, and told her friends that he was on his way. By the time her father arrived at 6:30 p.m., Molly disappeared.

It is very scary since Las Vegas is a major hub for Human Trafficking of young, beautiful girls. I was looking through the sisters fb page - which is public - and there was a comment from someone that swears they saw her days ago at a 7-11 in Austin, Texas with a guy. This person claimed that she had colored contact lenses in. Of course, there can be a lot of false sightings, honest mistakes and unfortunately, even some malicious people that just report false sightings. The sister did see the posting and communicated with the person and I am sure they are following up on that. What caught my eye was that the sister said the Molly had been in Texas two weeks ago with family and I did not see that info posted anywhere else. I have not posted in awhile and do not know if I can post that link so I took a screenshot and attached it.

I do know that the parks and schools can be desolated and kids sometimes do not have the best judgment. Years back I dropped my niece off - then also 15 - at a school game. She was to call me a few minutes before the game ended so that I could be there to pick her up. Well, apparently she called well after it ended (she said she was talking with her friends) because I was there within 10 minutes and she was all alone in a dark school parking lot. I got there and it was completely desolated and all her friends left her.

Fortunately a parent that picked up her own child saw this young girl alone and sat in her car with her kid and waited to make sure my niece was safe. She did not approach my niece but approached me when I got there and I was very greatful for her vigilence. I could see how dangerous and desolate the schools and parks are and hope she is found safely.

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    255 KB · Views: 37
Dad dropped her off at 5.20pm. She calls him at 6pm ready to be picked up. 40 mins is a very short time to meet, greet, practice and be done. My teens take that long to discuss what the 'news' is since they last saw each other 30 mins ago.

Dad dropped her off at 5.20pm. She calls him at 6pm ready to be picked up. 40 mins is a very short time to meet, greet, practice and be done. My teens take that long to discuss what the 'news' is since they last saw each other 30 mins ago.
That seemed a bit odd to me as well. And, from what I read, he was back at 6:30.

I'm thinking maybe she called him early. If she knew it would take him 30 minutes, she might have called early so he would be there at 630.

I'm thinking maybe she called him early. If she knew it would take him 30 minutes, she might have called early so he would be there at 630.
That would make sense. But you know kids....

From the Las Vegas Review Journal (LVRJ)
"She was dropped off about 5:20 p.m. at the park to practice for a quinceanera. She told friends her father was coming to pick her up about 6 p.m., but when her father arrived, she was no longer at the park."
“We haven’t seen or heard from her since,” Sasha Reyes said

I just saw that there has also been another person that reported a sighting of her so let's hope that she is OK and is found soon.

Attachments

• screenshot-2.jpg
    screenshot-2.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 30
That would make sense. But you know kids....

From the Las Vegas Review Journal (LVRJ)
"She was dropped off about 5:20 p.m. at the park to practice for a quinceanera. She told friends her father was coming to pick her up about 6 p.m., but when her father arrived, she was no longer at the park."
“We haven’t seen or heard from her since,” Sasha Reyes said

I just saw that there has also been another person that reported a sighting of her so let's hope that she is OK and is found soon.
I just don't know if I believe these sightings. I don't think she would have called her dad if she was planning on running away.

I just don't know if I believe these sightings. I don't think she would have called her dad if she was planning on running away.
I don't know either. But maybe one of the leads will pan out. At least the info is out there and people are talking, looking and reporting. In Vegas, (and I am sure many other cities,) Human Trafficking is a real danger and it is not like all of these kids are kidnapped as far as being grabbed and taken away. Many times they are groomed by someone that pretends to be a friend or a boy that acts interested in them and gets them into a car and/or a very bad and dangerous situation or gets them to meet them somewhere. Good kids. She is such an attractive girl that the bad people would be flocking all around her. It is honestly all over in this town - schools, walmart, convenience stores, malls etc. Lot of predators. Glad the kids in my family are mostly grown.

I'd like to know more --who was she meeting? Did the parents know the people? Have they been spoken to? What did they say? That type of info can be very helpful.

The Vegas police recently encrypted their police channels because they do not want the public to know just how very dangerous the town has become or to be monitored as to what they are or are not doing.

It is not a good thing that they have done this. They even tried to charge 1/2 million dollars just to get the info released about our tragic mass shooting! Even the news agencies have to kiss their --- to get any info. That is why the news stations and papers are carrying so much news from other cities these past few months because they need something to fill their papers and newscasts with. Crime is rampant so it is up to the families to really get the info out there and her family and many agencies and bloggers are doing a fantastic proactive job.

With all this info out there hopefully, she will be located safely and very soon.

That is crazy that they encrypted the police channels! She looks like a sweet girl. I tell my husband all the time that I'm going to sew a pocket in her bra or panties when she gets a little older and put a gps tracker in it since I can't microchip her. Stories like this and several other ones on here make me want to do whatever possible to protect her. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snoopyxxoo31
Back