NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #10

How do you tell how how high or low the shots were coming, from watching the videos?

from having a lot of experience hearing gunfire first hand,

As for the sound of two guns I believe you are hearing the echo off the nearby buildings.

an echo bounces back to the SOURCE of the sound, not away from it.....you would only hear an echo if you were NEAR where the shots were fired!

from having a lot of experience hearing gunfire first hand, an echo bounces back to the SOURCE of the sound, not away from it.....you would only hear an echo if you were NEAR where the shots were fired!

I don't believe that is correct.

Echo is a reflection of sound that arrives at the listener with a delay after the direct sound. The delay is proportional to the distance of the reflecting surface from the source and the listener. Typical examples are the echo produced by the bottom of a well, by a building, or by the walls of an enclosed room and an empty room. A true echo is a single reflection of the sound source.

Echo - Wikipedia

How do you tell how how high or low the shots were coming, from watching the videos? With all due respect, that is technically impossible to detect from watching a video. As for the sound of two guns I believe you are hearing the echo off the nearby buildings.
I don't believe that is correct.

Echo - Wikipedia

I’m not sure about how one would detect if the shots are coming from high or low but the two distinct gunshot sounds seem to have a different rythmn and rpm. I don’t think it is echo. But I would defer to someone who has more experience in this sort of thing. “Acoustic forensics” is the term I believe. This should be something that can be determined one way or the other but we would need an expert.

However, for anyone following along with the rolling release of reports.... there are many things with a much higher priority than this that need to be investigated further.

I saw this pop up under new posts, and was all excited that you smart people had solved it. I know you could if given the information to work with! I still don't believe it's as media or rather IMO Las Vegas has reported. I just wonder if we'll ever know the truth?

I know it may sound petty or whatever, but I'm still just shocked that in the middle of a mass shooting, the officers decide stopping for a pee break, and raiding a refrigerator was a great idea. No sense of urgency, in the middle of a mass shooting! It doesn't make sense!

Now, releasing 2000 pages at a time, why? IMO because they know the public, like me, do not have the attention span to read them all, comprehend them all, and put it into sequence that makes sense. So....who's going to question them> Who's going to hold anyone accountable? Probably no one... sadly.

I haven't ventured out into unknown territory, so I"m sure there's some websites, posters, etc that have read parts and reported from their viewpoint, etc, but seriously, how many of the public have moved on? How many have the time, energy, etc, to go through all the pages released?

As for the sound of two guns I believe you are hearing the echo off the nearby buildings.

your just buying into what investigators WANT everybody to believe, stop sticking your head into the sand,

Paddock was patsy, multiple shooters, coverup by our wonderful government who knew ahead of time that it was going to happen, I believe many MB execs knew it was going to happen also,

watch these ENTIRE VIDEOs from beginning to end......

and part 2......

Last edited:
Well aint this amazing

MB called 911 with the exact location of the shooter (S)

Does LE often doubt a hotel security call with a location and spend 75 minutes searching everywhere but where the security dept told them it was??

911 operator then, accurately, clearly repeats the floor and room number

so lets throw this fact out ( heard below ) out the window for no real reason and move to cops arriving on scene

so no hotel security when they arrived told them where it was ? The whole security room knew they called 911 with exact location

then lets take the nonsense that the "engineer" went down stairs to deal with the elevators so according to them ( had to search for 75 minutes) he never told anyone the exact location

he was up there AND interacting with LE on the lobby level and yet they still needed to lounge around while going through floors where they knew he was not --formal SWAT was directed not to go there -- they needed to get stuff "organized". because something went very wrong with the operation and they did not know how to deal with it.

Running arms is a felony -- it is also very interesting that MB is a walk across a street to the airport ideal for gun running operations - getting customers in and out with ease

the only reason for all this nonsense is some "things" HAD to be taken care of in the room before they could get in

in addition we are taking it for granted that both doors were locked we don't know that at all other snipers probably had to be given time to leave scene

how come during the whole time all that body cam video of the cops the mouth we see NOT one guest in the hallway or running down the steps -- even on the floor below where the cops are lesiruly refreshing themselves and using toilets and washing their hands properly !

It was the quietest (inside the hotel on the floors the cops leasiruly strolled about for over hour) I have ever seen

know why the floors -- were not booked cause of the "operation"

this is a 3200 room hotel how come in all the video of Paddock and some bellmen , in the service elevator areas they are always alone -- not a maid not a cart a broom(!) someone mopping the floor a staffer of ANY kind while they stand there for what amounts ( in all the videos of the service area) not. one.staff. member. is ever seen using THAT service elevator bay of elevators . In some of those sequences they are waiting there for an elevator for some time no one comes out of any service elevator waits with them for the elevator

there was a 25000 person three day concert across the street

give me a break

as far as the echos goes there are only certain bursts that have an echo delay (which imo is from the folks in the room) there are lots of rounds where is there is NO echo sequence.

I would think those are the highly trained snipers on the ground and probably where the perfectly aimed head shots and all the shots that directly hit the hearts of the victims

noone has ever explained why the FBI dude never said a word -- that in and of itself indicates his looming endless presence was for something else

we also need to recall that had explosives in his car --just in case his customer also desired to pick up some bombs

interesting to note here : Tannerite Sports LLC recommends using no more than 2 pounds (0.91 kg) of the mixed composition at once.[6]

he had 50 pounds available for purchase -- sounds more arms dealing eeee than a deranged geriatric man.

Tannerite (rifle targets) - Wikipedia

We also have the issue of why a simple check in date was wrong by three days -- might it be the planning and arranging of the operation?

has any video been released of those three days of occupancy ? Doubtful - he would probably be on camera interacting with FBI CIA DHS terrorists etc etc

what suicidal maniac ( with machine guns every three inches all over the place) sets up a bunch of cameras ? A sting operation needs tape for prosecution however. He was at the end of a long hallway if he wanted to see if someone was coming a little camera on the floor would have suited that purpose well

When the gave out descriptions of their cars for some amazing reason they did not give out the colors of either vehicle . Then they gave out the wrong liscense plate number

the license plate number given out by authorities after the shooting, 19D-401, does not match with the license plate of Paddock’s Chrysler Pacifica Touring, which is 79D-401.

moo

Valet Entries Prove Paddock Checked In 3 Days Before Date Given by Authorities

Last edited:
Well aint this amazing

MB called 911 with the exact location of the shooter (S)

Does LE often doubt a hotel security call with a location and spend 75 minutes searching everywhere but where the security dept told them it was??

911 operator then, accurately, clearly repeats the floor and room number

so lets throw this fact out ( heard below ) out the window for no real reason and move to cops arriving on scene

so no hotel security when they arrived told them where it was ? The whole security room knew they called 911 with exact location

then lets take the nonsense that the "engineer" went down stairs to deal with the elevators so according to them ( had to search for 75 minutes) he never told anyone the exact location

he was up there AND interacting with LE on the lobby level and yet they still needed to lounge around while going through floors where they knew he was not --formal SWAT was directed not to go there -- they needed to get stuff "organized". because something went very wrong with the operation and they did not know how to deal with it.

Running arms is a felony -- it is also very interesting that MB is a walk across a street to the airport ideal for gun running operations - getting customers in and out with ease

the only reason for all this nonsense is some "things" HAD to be taken care of in the room before they could get in

in addition we are taking it for granted that both doors were locked we don't know that at all other snipers probably had to be given time to leave scene

how come during the whole time all that body cam video of the cops the mouth we see NOT one guest in the hallway or running down the steps -- even on the floor below where the cops are lesiruly refreshing themselves and using toilets and washing their hands properly !

It was the quietest (inside the hotel on the floors the cops leasiruly strolled about for over hour) I have ever seen

know why the floors -- were not booked cause of the "operation"

this is a 3200 room hotel how come in all the video of Paddock and some bellmen , in the service elevator areas they are always alone -- not a maid not a cart a broom(!) someone mopping the floor a staffer of ANY kind while they stand there for what amounts ( in all the videos of the service area) not. one.staff. member. is ever seen using THAT service elevator bay of elevators . In some of those sequences they are waiting there for an elevator for some time no one comes out of any service elevator waits with them for the elevator

there was a 25000 person three day concert across the street

give me a break

as far as the echos goes there are only certain bursts that have an echo delay (which imo is from the folks in the room) there are lots of rounds where is there is NO echo sequence.

I would think those are the highly trained snipers on the ground and probably where the perfectly aimed head shots and all the shots that directly hit the hearts of the victims

noone has ever explained why the FBI dude never said a word -- that in and of itself indicates his looming endless presence was for something else

moo

uuummmm yeah, this plan/cover up didn't go quite as smoothly as JFK and 911 did, maybe technology progression made it more difficult this time.....in 1963 and even in 2001 everybody wasn't walking around with a video camera/camera, and a phone.....not nearly as much evidence to try to cover up in 1963 and 2001 as there is today

your just buying into what investigators WANT everybody to believe, stop sticking your head into the sand,

Paddock was patsy, multiple shooters, coverup by our wonderful government who knew ahead of time that it was going to happen, I believe many MB execs knew it was going to happen also,

watch these ENTIRE VIDEOs from beginning to end......

and part 2......

The high incident project would surely be one heck of an operation huh!

MB execs knew it was going to happen also,

totally explains why they were selling off there stuff when the stocks were doing fine!!

Anyone ever read or heard about any ballistics or trajectories in bodies not a peep would clearly show there was multiple snipers

perhaps the most amazing stuff is the FBI agents ( a lot of them ) pounding bullets into the ground and asphalting over them ! If that is not cover up I don't know what is

Requirements for FBI agents :

• Candidates must be at least 23 years old, but younger than 37 at the time of appointment. Veterans, however, may be granted an age waiver if they are older than 37.
  • Candidates much have background in asphalt repair
  • Candidates must be a United States citizen or a citizen of the Northern Mariana Islands.
  • Candidates must hold a four-year degree from a college or university accredited by one of the institutional associations recognized by the United States Secretary of Education.
  • Candidates must possess a valid, U.S. driver’s license.
  • Candidates must have completed at least three years of professional work experience.

for anyone that missed it here is an encore presentation of our FBI burying evidence and asphalting over it - on taxpayers buck

if ya watch all segments you can actually watch them slam the bullets into the ground with the other end of the asphalt tool

anyone ever seen our FBI doing driveway repair??

FBI asphalt coverup 13:02

Also these are the videos where you will ( with a super dooper camera close up) no be able to find one bullet hole above ground . Not one. not one ! Everything is fine above ground level - that is govt level snipers not an old guy 32 floors up

there are cases of beer stage left in perfect condition ready for a chill and serve !

The banner looks about 10 feet away from the vip seating is perfect

bottles on the bar areas directly inside where the bullets were allegedly raining down are fine no broken bottles here

The white plastic canopies above the bars are in perfect shape not a hole to be found

The green canopy covering the stage not one bullet

Last edited:
The high incident project would surely be one heck of an operation huh!

MB execs knew it was going to happen also,

totally explains why they were selling off there stuff when the stocks were doing fine!!

Anyone ever read or heard about any ballistics or trajectories in bodies not a peep would clearly show there was multiple snipers

perhaps the most amazing stuff is the FBI agents ( a lot of them ) pounding bullets into the ground and asphalting over them ! If that is not cover up I don't know what is

Requirements for FBI agents :

• Candidates must be at least 23 years old, but younger than 37 at the time of appointment. Veterans, however, may be granted an age waiver if they are older than 37.
  • Candidates much have background in asphalt repair
  • Candidates must be a United States citizen or a citizen of the Northern Mariana Islands.
  • Candidates must hold a four-year degree from a college or university accredited by one of the institutional associations recognized by the United States Secretary of Education.
  • Candidates must possess a valid, U.S. driver’s license.
  • Candidates must have completed at least three years of professional work experience.

for anyone that missed it here is an encore presentation of our FBI burying evidence and asphalting over it - on taxpayers buck

if ya watch all segments you can actually watch them slam the bullets into the ground with the other end of the asphalt tool

anyone ever seen our FBI doing driveway repair??

around 5:00 in

Also these are the videos where you will ( with a super dooper camera close up) no be able to find one bullet hole above ground . Not one. not one ! Everything is fine above ground level - that is govt level snipers not an old guy 32 floors up

there are cases of beer stage left in perfect condition ready for a chill and serve !

no matter how long in advance they planned this, and no matter how well it is planned out, there is simply too much evidence these days for a cover up like this to go as planned when every person is walking around with a video camera,

it's not as easy as it used to be.....it's a lot easier to sweep a few small crumbs underneath the carpet, then it is to sweep an entire steaming pile of crap

i think paddock was dead in the hotel room LONG BEFORE the shooting even started

Last edited:
a lot of serious FBI coverup going on in this segment

they are doing a nice job tho

possibly a second job!!

just learned something if you put video up in seperate posts you get the tv like thing

if you put more than one all you get is the link

i like the tv "look"!

I have a question.... for thise who think this was a government set up, what do yall think the purpose was? That's what has me confused. Was it to push gun control?

We will never know I think it was undercover arms dealing sting operations that went haywire

He was a patsy and or undercover it would explain his need , for employment to be this incredible video game player for a living

he had planes perfect for gun running i think he got busted and just like his dad flipped to avoid being incarcerated

Jesus fits in with Fast and Furious stuff -- his vacation to Mexico was the same route that was it was in F F operation

if the wife Jesus isn't witness protection i dont know what is

I have a question.... for thise who think this was a government set up, what do yall think the purpose was? That's what has me confused. Was it to push gun control?

you know what just struck me my dear!

It will be helpful to flip it around how do folks that buy their stuff explain all the craziness

like can you tell us why they did the stuff or stuff is the way it

that would help those of us who thinks stinks to high heaven!

We will never know I think it was undercover arms dealing sting operations that went haywire

He was a patsy and or undercover it would explain his need , for employment to be this incredible video game player for a living

he had planes perfect for gun running i think he got busted and just like his dad flipped to avoid being incarcerated

Jesus fits in with Fast and Furious stuff -- his vacation to Mexico was the same route that was it was in F F operation

if the wife Jesus isn't witness protection i dont know what is
But why the shooting of lots of people? If there was a hotel room shootout over something gone wrong, ok. But having multiple snipers around Las Vegas to coordinate an attack on citizens? All to set up one dead guy? It's just not fitting together for my brain. I'm not opposed to something weird going on, but the purpose of something like this is getting lost, for me.

you know what just struck me my dear!

It will be helpful to flip it around how do folks that buy their stuff explain all the craziness

like can you tell us why they did the stuff or stuff is the way it

that would help those of us who thinks stinks to high heaven!

No, I definitely can't because I don't have a clear position on it, which is why I'm trying to gain insight into what people think the purpose was. Lots of weird stuff, but for it to be a government operation, there would need to have a goal. That's the part I don't understand yet.

no matter how long in advance they planned this, and no matter how well it is planned out, there is simply too much evidence these days for a cover up like this to go as planned when every person is walking around with a video camera,

it's not as easy as it used to be.....it's a lot easier to sweep a few small crumbs underneath the carpet, then it is to sweep an entire steaming pile of crap

i think paddock was dead in the hotel room LONG BEFORE the shooting even started

so do I

i think high ups knew about the operations ( I think they had been going on for years) and something went haywire i think the delay was they had to get the four guys (who knew and were involved in the operation ) who breached in place - those guys could be the first to enter the room and report the farce story.

The room could not be breached quite yet that is why the leaders had to deliver refreshments in the middle of a mass shooting take a pee in living color ( I love the hand washing !) to stall they could not just go in right away the hard drive had to be removed and god knows what else they had to try and do

I think the operation was separated out by that I mean some folks ( like our sheriff) knew about some stuff going on but in terms of the big picture only higher ups knew more

that is why he kept screwing up so bad in the beginning the FBI had to get him up to speed on the entire on the entire operation and it is huge been going on for ages

Kinda think the deal was supposed to happen much earlier that day

the terrorists who were interested in machine guns and bombs learned he was a narc killed him then came back that night and said awesome look we have an arsonal lets kill Americans

Will4u

check out Janet Air it is amazing !! Super covert govt airline operation

Is part of the entire operation IMO -- long term involvement I think it might be a great way to get out busted arms buyers out of the area

Janet now operates out of the airport across the street from MB but this is an interesting history of this secret operation

Janet (airline) - Wikipedia

his open is awesome!!

there are other yt videos where people try to get in janet air does not happen govt people chase them away from the operation

there planes are not marked or registered!!

whenever a janet takes off all other operations cease they get instant clearance!

Its a commercial airport and they have this whole secret operation going on there!

Last edited:
why did it take the police so long to get to the room?

simple answer, they needed that time for the REAL shooters to get out of there,

i also believe security guard campos was in on this, im sure this man is very rich right now for his part,

why send one security guard to an active shooters room?.....simple, because if nobody else is with him, nobody can dispute his claims of what happened, the whole locked door BS in the stairs is absolute nonsense,

and there is STILL NO EVIDENCE of gunfire coming from the room, no smoke out the windows......why wouldnt they release photos of shells on the room floor? makes no sense, there should be hundreds of them, all the pictures shown are NEW BULLETS on the floor that have not been fired yet!!

the "body" they show on the floor has obviously been move around.....im still skeptical if the pictures of the body are indeed paddock,

where did all the glass go from the broken windows?.....and how were the windows knocked out?....apparently with a small chisel hammer?.....no evidence of that to be found ANYWHERE!!....none on the hotel floor, no reports of falling glass anywhere on the ground,

hotel room glass will not break like that, it will only shatter.....even shooting bullets through it will only shatter it

conveniently elevators were not shut down, which would be the first thing that should happen.....an easier and faster way for the real shooters to escape,

why was there nobody running frantically through the hallways of mandalay bay? instead its silent....doesn't make sense when there is a festival across the road,

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back