NV NV - Aidan Clune, 19, from CA, got gas at Wendover, car fnd on US-93 near Currie, 26 Apr 2022

Yes, I do think they do have very similar facial features although Clune looks a bit more like he has a Hispanic heritage.
They are only a couple inches away from each other in height as well.
And Mr. Rounds weighed 35 pounds more than Mr. Clune.

I think it is probably a long shot that Aidan and Dylan's disappearances are related. They have superficial similarities in their appearances but I don't believe those similarities mean the disappearances are connected.

I've seen images of AC's graduation which I presume was high school. We have no information regarding whether he was attending university in another state. I don't believe DR attended college or university since he has his own farm in Lucin which I believe comprises of a camper van on some land. There's only about five people who live there from what I can gather, it's another ghost town.

According to the G*****E page set up by AC's mom, she mentions AC may have been experiencing a primary mental health crisis. I wish we knew whether Aidan was living at home when he decided to drive to Utah. I feel there are some similarities between Aidan's disappearance and those of Sheridan Wahl who was behaving erratically before being found dead outside an unmanned fire station in South Carolina. Her parents hinted at some mental health issues she may have had without spelling them out. Not sure if the same type of situation is occurring here. All my opinion.

I wonder if he had any interactions with people at the gas station? If someone followed him and forced his truck off the road?

If I remember correctly, footprints believed to be Aiden's were found and it appeared he was crawling under bushes. Was it ever said if there was a specific direction it seemed the footprints were headed in? It seems like that would help narrow down a search area, though he could be anywhere, of course. If he was in the middle of an episode or was in fact running from something, perhaps there is a large rock or hill he was moving toward.

Just my rambling thoughts as I was puzzling through where to begin looking for this young man. I live in So Cal and have a 19 year old son attending college two states away. My heart hurts for his family.

If I remember correctly, footprints believed to be Aiden's were found and it appeared he was crawling under bushes. Was it ever said if there was a specific direction it seemed the footprints were headed in? It seems like that would help narrow down a search area, though he could be anywhere, of course. If he was in the middle of an episode or was in fact running from something, perhaps there is a large rock or hill he was moving toward.

Just my rambling thoughts as I was puzzling through where to begin looking for this young man. I live in So Cal and have a 19 year old son attending college two states away. My heart hurts for his family.

Yes! The footprints continued for about ten miles.. with Aiden taking his shoes off sometimes. Unfortunately, the rain had eroded his prints after that point.

Hi All - Aidan's mother was interviewed on a small podcast on YouTube.
Amy, Aidan's mother, is speaking about what happened, step by step in detail, leading up to the time Aidan went missing and there after. Very informative. You will hear things that are not known and and detailed info about his truck etc.
His mother is so sweet. It is truly heartbreaking to hear.
Here is the link.

Last edited:
So very heartbreaking to hear what his mother has gone through. Would the behavior she described possibly be early signs of schizophrenia?

Yeah..

Thanks for posting that interview @Sonoma Mommy

Aiden and his mother sound like wonderful people... and I know when mental illness is involved, people tend to think the worst has happened, but these cases can and often do have positive outcomes. Remember Connorjack Oswalt? He was found a few months ago after being missing for three years! It really sounds like Aiden was having some sort of paranoid episode and wanted to go off the grid for a while.

Hello all. Newbie here. First time posting. Noticed a few repetition coincidences and a pair of overlooked details with regards to the Clune and Rounds cases.

First, the coincidences which extend to include a Dianna Wong whom I believe also went missing earlier this year within a relatively close proximity to the Rounds Properties and the last known whereabouts of Mr. Clune. The coincidences are as follows:
D ylan Rounds -- Dark Red, Maroon colored Truck
D ianna Wong -- Maroon Vehicle
Ai Dan Clune -- Maroon Truck

Now for trying to see the overseen in these locations. I've noticed, across the Highway to the East from the Mr. Clune's vehicle, South of Currie, I noticed a small "Short porch" type of runway that allows whomever was there to essentially have position superiority over most of that small valley. *Note, Mr. Clune's tracks were running, stumbling, hiding, as if in a direction fleeing AWAY from this mini airstrip general direction.

I noticed a similar feature in the hills to the North of the Rounds Ranch (where his boots were found. Same size, cut style, groove marks. Whomever wanted the ability to perch on these respective valley floors can do so. And if he had a simple hang glider or ultralight, this could be rather easily accomplished WITHOUT any inbound tracks or trails leading to these positon.

The biggest tie in that screams "LOOK!" to me IS that now at Rounds' Ranch, I noticed a rusted glider just hanging out. I don't think his airport hangar neighbor, Ivo Zdarsky is some nefarious 3rd Party, Expectebut it'd be worth finding out how many people in the area are operating ultralights AND v hanglinders seeing as how each position, at least from the distance of the cyber tools, it appears someone could have been discreetly acting as overwatch without anyone really thinking to know they might be there. ll

Hello all. Newbie here. First time posting. Noticed a few repetition coincidences and a pair of overlooked details with regards to the Clune and Rounds cases.

First, the coincidences which extend to include a Dianna Wong whom I believe also went missing earlier this year within a relatively close proximity to the Rounds Properties and the last known whereabouts of Mr. Clune. The coincidences are as follows:
D ylan Rounds -- Dark Red, Maroon colored Truck
D ianna Wong -- Maroon Vehicle
Ai Dan Clune -- Maroon Truck

Now for trying to see the overseen in these locations. I've noticed, across the Highway to the East from the Mr. Clune's vehicle, South of Currie, I noticed a small "Short porch" type of runway that allows whomever was there to essentially have position superiority over most of that small valley. *Note, Mr. Clune's tracks were running, stumbling, hiding, as if in a direction fleeing AWAY from this mini airstrip general direction.

I noticed a similar feature in the hills to the North of the Rounds Ranch (where his boots were found. Same size, cut style, groove marks. Whomever wanted the ability to perch on these respective valley floors can do so. And if he had a simple hang glider or ultralight, this could be rather easily accomplished WITHOUT any inbound tracks or trails leading to these positon.

The biggest tie in that screams "LOOK!" to me IS that now at Rounds' Ranch, I noticed a rusted glider just hanging out. I don't think his airport hangar neighbor, Ivo Zdarsky is some nefarious 3rd Party, Expectebut it'd be worth finding out how many people in the area are operating ultralights AND v hanglinders seeing as how each position, at least from the distance of the cyber tools, it appears someone could have been discreetly acting as overwatch without anyone really thinking to know they might be there. ll
As I've been reading about the lack of other tire tracks or footprints, I wondered if someone could have been harassing him with an airplane of some kind. If he had a developing mental health issue, that could have driven him over the edge and caused him to run and hide.

As I've been reading about the lack of other tire tracks or footprints, I wondered if someone could have been harassing him with an airplane of some kind. If he had a developing mental health issue, that could have driven him over the edge and caused him to run and hide.

From everything I’ve seen and read, Aidan didn’t have many enemies. Only some people he didn’t get along with at work, who sounded more like high school bullies who were harassing him because of his mental health problems. I doubt these people would’ve had access to an airplane.. They could’ve used a drone to harass him but not across multiple states.

From everything I’ve seen and read, Aidan didn’t have many enemies. Only some people he didn’t get along with at work, who sounded more like high school bullies who were harassing him because of his mental health problems. I doubt these people would’ve had access to an airplane.. They could’ve used a drone to harass him but not across multiple states.
It doesn't have to be someone he knows. An airplane could go many miles in a short time. He could have been a random victim.

It doesn't have to be someone he knows. An airplane could go many miles in a short time. He could have been a random victim.

That still seems very improbable. The Military and perhaps the FBI and DEA have planes for reconnaissance but why would they be following Aidan? He has no criminal record and is unlikely to be involved in anything serious enough to get those agencies involved. These planes are also extremely expensive to operate and I’m sure their usage is tightly controlled. I doubt a sociopath intending on harassing or stalking a teenager would have access.

Last edited:
That still seems very improbable. The Military and perhaps the FBI and DEA have planes for reconnaissance but why would they be following Aidan? He has no criminal record and is unlikely to be involved in anything serious enough to get those agencies involved. These planes are also extremely expensive to operate and I’m sure their usage is tightly controlled. I doubt a sociopath intending on harassing or stalking a teenager would have access.
I didn't say anything about military planes. I was thinking private planes.

Aidan is still missing.

Aidan-Clune-553128.jpg
Aidan-Clune-553128_0.jpg
Aidan-Clune-553128.JPG

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads