GUILTY NV - Eric Preimesberger, 29, Reno, 20 April 2010

Yes, Lisa is Tim and Kristi's mother, and Kay is Eric's mother. The two are together in Reno, supporting one another through this all, and both back Timothy, believing him innocent. It's very frustrating for them to not be in the court room and give him their support. If I had the money, I'd fly out and sit there for them. I'm hoping someone steps up this.

Correction: Neither Kay nor Lisa will be allowed in during the prosecution's case at all. They are witnesses for the defense, so they won't be allowed to hear what Kristi says in her testimony, nor see any of the evidence presented by the prosecution. It would be wonderful if someone can be their eyes and ears. I understand someone tried to contact me but couldn't get on here, so if anyone else has that problem, just go to my FB page and contact me there: http://www.facebook.com/mayramm

Thanks!

Excuse me, but if these people aren't allowed to hear the prosecution's case for legal reasons, nobody should be interfering with that. That's witness tampering or something and I'm pretty sure its illegal. I know its unethical.

Yes, Lisa is Tim and Kristi's mother, and Kay is Eric's mother. The two are together in Reno, supporting one another through this all, and both back Timothy, believing him innocent. It's very frustrating for them to not be in the court room and give him their support. If I had the money, I'd fly out and sit there for them. I'm hoping someone steps up this.

Yes I know Kay is Eric's Mom. But are you saying Kay is supporting Lisa?
I mean I wouldn't be too surprised if she is because she has a wonderful heart. Gosh I don't know.

I also don't think you should incourage someone to sit in the courtroom to give info to witnesses. I think everybody involved would be in big trouble if they did. Know what I mean? I'd hate to see someone get into trouble and would really hate for there to be a mistrial, it just wouldn't be fair to Eric's family or for tax payers.

Anyway, thank you.

Most importantly, it wouldn't be fair to the defendant. It would only prolong his ordeal if a mistrial is declared due to someone doing an end run around the trial judge's instructions.

Excuse me, but if these people aren't allowed to hear the prosecution's case for legal reasons, nobody should be interfering with that. That's witness tampering or something and I'm pretty sure its illegal. I know its unethical.

Sorry, I didn't see your post before I posted mine. I do agree though.

I think more than anything is they are wanting support for Timothy. Both his mother and Kay back and support him, and want to be there for him, but can't. The news is giving details on the testimony, including video of Kristi testifying, so it's not like there's a gag order or anything like that.

Nobody's looking for anyone to feed them information. What they would like to know is how the jury is taking the testimony, how does it look for Timothy, do they seem to believe Kristi. . . . that sort of thing. From the news yesterday, she was putting on a pretty good show.

I think more than anything is they are wanting support for Timothy. Both his mother and Kay back and support him, and want to be there for him, but can't. The news is giving details on the testimony, including video of Kristi testifying, so it's not like there's a gag order or anything like that.

Nobody's looking for anyone to feed them information. What they would like to know is how the jury is taking the testimony, how does it look for Timothy, do they seem to believe Kristi. . . . that sort of thing. From the news yesterday, she was putting on a pretty good show.

I'm sorry in advance if this sounds harsh, but I AM going to be blunt because this man is on trial for his life - tell the two mothers to restrict their need for information on the case so far to what they can glean from the news and whatever the defense team deem it appropriate to tell them.

Under no circumstances should you send someone into the court to "be their eyes and ears", no matter how harmless your intentions. If the prosecution got wind of that they could use it to impeach two defense witnesses and totally undermine the case for the defense. I know nothing about this case, but whoever this man is, he is entitled to a fair trial. A trial where two defense witnesses are undermined by irrelevant impeachment caused by their over eagerness to support him is certainly not fair. Just leave well enough alone. Please.

Point taken, and I will pass that on to the ladies. This has been a rough road for both women, one having lost a son and the other about to lose hers if things don't work out well. This must be extremely frustrating to them, but you make a good point, and I will pass that along. Thank you.

Sorry! Changed my mind. Following this case else where.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back