Identified! NV - Henderson, 'Arroyo Grande', WhtFem UP46, "S" tattoo, Oct'80 *GRAPHIC* #2 - Tammy Corrine Terrell

This is such wonderful news that AGJD has been identified. I was the person who updated the Wikipedia poster after learning of Sherry Jarvis' identification. I truly didn't expect that I would be updating it again in less than a month! What a golden year for John and Jane Does it has been. I hope 2022 is an even more successful year for our UIDs!

Attachments

• Cali_-_Arroyo_Grande_-_Walker_Co_-_Buckskin_Girl_Poster 20211201.jpg
    Cali_-_Arroyo_Grande_-_Walker_Co_-_Buckskin_Girl_Poster 20211201.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 82
I think we need to figure out where it will be streaming ASAP. The Henderson PD still didn't answer my PM on FB, so I'm not sure if it will be streaming there, or what. It'd be nice to get it all organized beforehand so we don't have to run around like wild chickens like we did with Sherry Jarvis's press conference :)

Thank you, Fairy! Everyone keep this post at the ready tomorrow! Remember, 11 am PST! (2 pm EST/1 pm CT) Additionally, here is the link for the Henderson PD FB page: Log in or sign up to view

Under 2 hours to go! I'm going to be keeping an eye on the Henderson PD page, I assume it'll be streamed on FB.

Thank you for the links, but does someone have the link to live stream source itself? These links take you to the main news page where you have to hunt down where to look.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back