NV NV - Irma Mkrtchyan, 45, Las Vegas Valley, 19 Jan 2014

Not sure what her citizenship status is, but I see she is Armenian. Could she have decided to go back? Seems strange, she owns a home, seems successful in her business. But stranger things have happened?

Just trying to make sense of the seeming (maybe they are) lack of concern from her two children.

Sheila Link was last seen in the area of Island Breeze Court, near Ann Road and Jones Boulevard. It is quite a distance from the Lakes but again. I would consider it the same part of town (west) but not close close. Her boyfriend supposedly last heard from her on Jan. 26.

Someone that says she is a friend of Sheila's posted this within the past 24 hours so it looks like she is still missing.

Have you seen Sheila Linke? She has been missing since January 26, 2014 and could be in extreme danger. If you have seen her or have any information, please call Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Dept at 702-828-2907 or 702-828-3111. Please share this so we can find our friend.

It is on the FB page https://www.facebook.com/8NewsNOW#_=_ and you have to perform a search for Linke.

There is such a disproportionately high amount of domestic violence In Las Vegas particularly for women killed by men (that they know) according to the Violence Policy Center .

http://www.lasvegasworldnews.com/nevada-ranks-1-in-nation-for-violence-against-women-by-men/5068/

Sheila Linke's was strangled to death by a person she rented to, her body was found in the desert in Mohave County, Ariz. Didn't see any one post this yet. http://www.cbsnews.com/news/man-charged-in-strangling-death-of-las-vegas-landlady/

Sheila Linke's was strangled to death by a person she rented to, her body was found in the desert in Mohave County, Ariz. Didn't see any one post this yet. http://www.cbsnews.com/news/man-charged-in-strangling-death-of-las-vegas-landlady/

Still nothing on Irma Mkrtchyan. I was in touch with a family member and asked three times for the name of the ex-husband but did not receive it. Her adult children, in my opinion, have not gone on a massive awareness campaign which is surprising based on their age.

As for Sheila Linke she was living with those 2 roommates, male and female, and she had a lot of issues with them. Her friend told someone that I know that she was evicting them and then he never heard from her again and went to her home to check. The murderous duo killed her and loaded her dead body in their car and went drinking first in Vegas, while they left her body in the car. Then they dumped it in Arizona. It's a shame that the woman is not being charged. He's taken the rap and police are happy they got a killer. She's claiming she was abused and had to do what he told her. She could have gotten away - they were in a local bar drinking.

Irma's son was on the news not too long ago. He has refused to provide a DNA sample to LVMPD. The ex-husband is David. Father and son were pictured on the news together. I do not have a good feeling about Irma. Son's rationale was that fingerprints are unique but DNA is not foolproof. Huh?

Irma's son was on the news not too long ago. He has refused to provide a DNA sample to LVMPD. The ex-husband is David. Father and son were pictured on the news together. I do not have a good feeling about Irma. Son's rationale was that fingerprints are unique but DNA is not foolproof. Huh?

If my mother was missing- I would do anything asked and be out there getting this story out. I live in LV and this story isn't hardly covered. This whole thing is sounding very suspicious to me. JMO.

There's a bizarre, angry post on RipoffReport related to her brother and this case that was posted a couple of days ago. I don't know if I'm allowed to post the link?? If it's inappropriate for me to even mention it, please delete this post. I'm an infrequent poster, but this case haunts me for some reason. Her Pinterest boards made me feel a connection, I guess.

There's a bizarre, angry post on RipoffReport related to her brother and this case that was posted a couple of days ago. I don't know if I'm allowed to post the link?? If it's inappropriate for me to even mention it, please delete this post. I'm an infrequent poster, but this case haunts me for some reason. Her Pinterest boards made me feel a connection, I guess.

I just googled for anything new on Irma. Nothing since about February 13 - except that weird posting on ripoff report. This makes no sense to me. Someone knows more than they are saying.

I googled Irma and didn't find anything about a ripoff report. Wish I could read what you guys are talking about. I did read the son's interview. Weird. He thinks she was kidnapped or is being held hostage or something. But why would someone hold her hostage???

I googled Irma and didn't find anything about a ripoff report. Wish I could read what you guys are talking about.

It's not MSM and I don't post very often, so I don't want to screw up and tick off the mods by posting a link. But if you go to RipoffReport.com and search for just her last name, you'll see that apparently the family has at least one person who has some kind of personal beef with them. I just found it very strange. I'm surprised RipoffReport allows a post like that. I found it deep in a Google search.

Mods, please delete if my post is inappropriate and accept my sincere apologies. I've been a member here for a year, but I'm always afraid to post for fear of doing something wrong. :\

BREAKING NEWS: Homicide Detectives Now Investigating Missing Woman Case

LAS VEGAS -- Metro Police now say their homicide section will be taking over the investigation into a missing Las Vegas woman.
Irma Mkrtchyan, 45 of Las Vegas, was last seen in the area of West Desert Inn Road and Durango Drive on January 19.

Police now say that the case has evolved and that the facts indicated Mkrtchyan may have been the victim of foul play.

Mkrtchyan is a white woman with blonde hair and brown eyes. She is about 5 foot 5 and 120 pounds.
Anyone with information is asked to call Metro's Homicide Section at (702) 828-3521, or to remain anonymous, call Crime Stoppers at (702) 385-5555.

BREAKING NEWS: Homicide Detectives Now Investigating Missing Woman Case

LAS VEGAS -- Metro Police now say their homicide section will be taking over the investigation into a missing Las Vegas woman.
Irma Mkrtchyan, 45 of Las Vegas, was last seen in the area of West Desert Inn Road and Durango Drive on January 19.

Police now say that the case has evolved and that the facts indicated Mkrtchyan may have been the victim of foul play.

Mkrtchyan is a white woman with blonde hair and brown eyes. She is about 5 foot 5 and 120 pounds.
Anyone with information is asked to call Metro's Homicide Section at (702) 828-3521, or to remain anonymous, call Crime Stoppers at (702) 385-5555.

Aw, damn. :(

I'll still hold on to a glimmer of hope that she'll be found OK.

Just read this whole thread tonight-sickening that 2 mature, very beautiful, accomplished, hard-working women have been the subjects of a crime board. One dead-another suspected as being a victim of foul play. Women of ANY age are not safe....makes me so angry.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back