NV - Judge Diana Hampton, 50, found dead, Henderson, March 2016

Discussion in 'Up to the Minute' started by los2188, Mar 17, 2016.

1. los2188

los2188 North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

2. Loading...

3. MamaJoJo

MamaJoJo Where did you go?

The title for the thread doesn't really describe Diana Hampton. I have to toot my horn about this...she stripped to put herself through college. Big whoop! Why does every headline about her death have to describe her by her college job? She was 50 years old for goodness sake and made something of herself. I find it unnecessarily derogatory and disparaging. Are they trying to intimate that one has to do with the other? So irritating!

RIP Diana.

4. pappa rob

pappa rob New Member

Who cares what she did to put herself through school. How about what she did as a judge. I think that would be a better testament as for what she did with her life, but sex sell papers I guess. RIP Diana..

5. Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin New Member

Sadly, salacious headlines generate more clicks and thus more advertising revenue...

I agree. She paid her way through school, used her hard-earned education and accomplished much more than many of the readers of this story. I hope the youth she strived to help do her justice in their lives.

6. MamaJoJo

MamaJoJo Where did you go?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-accident-brought-flesh-eating-infection.html

7. wendybtn

wendybtn Active Member

The fentanyl must have blocked her ability to realize how severe her cellulite was. Your otherwise average, healthy working person does not die of cellulite. And a doctor prescribing the incredibly strong and long-acting painkiller Fentanyl for temporary cellulitis needs to go back to school.