GUILTY NV - Liam Husted, 7, homicide, State Route 160, Las Vegas, May 2021 *mother arrested*

Have you seen this child? Kevin Rodriguez (missingkids.org)
NCMC1252986c3.jpg

Quite a few names have been suggested elsewhere, but the majority are children who have been missing for years and their "photos" are only artists' impressions of what they might look like today.

My guess is that it's more likely a local boy whose parents might not know yet that he is missing, because he's in someone else's care while they are away, or they might be involved.

Quite a few names have been suggested elsewhere, but the majority are children who have been missing for years and their "photos" are only artists' impressions of what they might look like today.

My guess is that it's more likely a local boy whose parents might not know yet that he is missing, because he's in someone else's care while they are away, or they might be involved.
based of the fact he was found dead within a couple days of school ending i feel his parents/ guardians waited for school to end so that they could get rid of him without someone noticing.
what a sad situation i hope they ID him soon

Has ANYONE suggested to LE: websleuths.com/forums/threads/ia-xavior-harrelson-10-montezuma-27-may-2021.572160

Way too similar in appearance...IMO

Xavior 5/27, supposedly last seen...

Last edited:
IMO it's not Xavior, he's shorter, lighter and has blue eyes.... our chap here has brown eyes.
Not much shorter. And Not much lighter. But yes, different color eyes that I would think would be enough to rule him out. I do hope though that someone has taken a closer look just to be sure & to definitively rule Xavior out here.

based of the fact he was found dead within a couple days of school ending i feel his parents/ guardians waited for school to end so that they could get rid of him without someone noticing.
what a sad situation i hope they ID him soon
I'm thinking that once school ended, he was sent to another family member for the summer....and it went bad, fast.

Speculation, of course.

jmo

I’m struck by how easy it would be to “dispose” of a kid who has a history of running away or who has bounced from one unofficial home to another. If that’s not the case here, I wonder if he went missing as an infant.

I looked on the Interpol site under "yellow" notices ( missing persons),
just in case John Doe was being trafficked into the U.S. There are pages of recently missing boys , many from Ecuador and Honduras, on the Interpol site.

Keep in mind the "missing date" is written in European style, with the day first, then the month.
View Yellow Notices
So Edgar Cruz Calderon was last seen on May 7, 2021 as an example.

Since this took place in or near Las Vegas, I lean more to gang activity, cartel, trafficking or organized crime rather than murder by a family member. Notice LE have not disclosed cause of death.

The fact that he apparently hasn't been reported missing, could be due to his immigration status. Or the family is in fear for some other reason.

There has been a rise in crime:
LVMPD: Rise in gangs 'from out of state' partly to blame for Las Vegas Strip violence
Gangs, Out-of-Town Visitors Contribute to Las Vegas Strip Violence: Police
Murders in Las Vegas have 110% increase in 2021 compared to 2020

This just happened in March 2021:
Las Vegas law enforcement arrest Salvadoran MS-13 gang member wanted in home country for aggravated murder

Last edited:
I looked on the Interpol site under "yellow" notices ( missing persons),
just in case John Doe was being trafficked into the U.S. There are pages of recently missing boys , many from Ecuador and Honduras, on the Interpol site.

Keep in mind the "missing date" is written in European style, with the day first, then the month.
View Yellow Notices
So Edgar Cruz Calderon was last seen on May 7, 2021 as an example.
Good thinking to look on Interpol. Note that Edgar Calderon's height and weight are close to this UID. He's about 5'2" and 132 lbs.

Since this took place in or near Las Vegas, I lean more to gang activity, cartel, trafficking or organized crime rather than murder by a family member. Notice LE have not disclosed cause of death.

The fact that he apparently hasn't been reported missing, could be due to his immigration status. Or the family is in fear for some other reason.

There has been a rise in crime:
LVMPD: Rise in gangs 'from out of state' partly to blame for Las Vegas Strip violence
Gangs, Out-of-Town Visitors Contribute to Las Vegas Strip Violence: Police
Murders in Las Vegas have 110% increase in 2021 compared to 2020

This just happened in March 2021:
Las Vegas law enforcement arrest Salvadoran MS-13 gang member wanted in home country for aggravated murder
With no one reporting him missing, I'm started to worry about family members....are they still alive? Not trying to be overly dramatic, but is a whole family missing?

jmo

With no one reporting him missing, I'm started to worry about family members....are they still alive? Not trying to be overly dramatic, but is a whole family missing?

jmo
Statistically, a child of this age is most likely a victim of abuse by his caregivers. Vegas does have violence, but kids this age are unlikely targets and a whole family is likely to be missed or seen as they are kidnapped. This poor child.

I'm sure LE is looking at the known missing children on Interpol. My worry is that either he is a victim of abuse from a relative, and others in the family are also at risk OR he was abducted but the family is too afraid to come forward because of their immigration status. Speculating possibilities only.

I'd like to pinpoint where this boy was found.

Reports say it was "near mile marker 20. SR 160 is the highway that leads between Las Vegas and Pahrump....around 7:30 a.m., a group of hikers was on a trail, when one of the hikers went off the trail to a bush." bbm
Metro Police release description of child found deceased near Mountain Springs off SR 160 | KLAS

Page 6 of this document by the Nevada DOT shows mile 20 on State Route 160. The highway is green, and Mountain Springs is west of Vegas and marked by a star. Go a little east and you'll see the 20-mile mark.
http://www.chamberorganizer.com/piochechamber/docs/MilepostBook2008.pdf

I think I have dropped the google-map man near location, though google-man is on the highway and the body was found off a trail. Still, it gives some indication of the area:
Google Maps

I'm trying to find a map of trails around there - has anyone found anything? I'm curious if the site would give us any clues - would the boy have been killed on the trail or brought there after death? Is it easily accessible from the highway or only on foot?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back