GUILTY NV - Liam Husted, 7, homicide, State Route 160, Las Vegas, May 2021 *mother arrested*

It’s just so unusual for a case like this - it could indicate he was being taken care of, but no one reporting him missing.
Maybe they don’t even know he’s dead. If the migrant theory is true, they might think that he and whoever may have brought him here are just busy crossing the border - settling in…etc.

I dont think he was a recent migrant. I think he just fell victim to whoever “cared” for him.

John 'Little Zion' Doe positively identified, mother wanted for murder

Notes from the article:

May 24
[Liam] Husted and his 35-year-old mother, Samantha Moreno Rodriguez, apparently left San Jose.

May 26
They were last seen at Laguna Beach.

Later that day, the vehicle was seen in the Victorville area.

May 29
The vehicle was spotted near Grand Junction, Colorado.

May 31
His mother checked into a hotel room by herself in the Denver area. An arrest warrant has been issued.

According to LVMPD, the boy's father has been notified and is not involved in any way.

John 'Little Zion' Doe positively identified, mother wanted for murder

Notes from the article:

May 24
[Liam] Husted and his 35-year-old mother, Samantha Moreno Rodriguez, apparently left San Jose.

May 26
They were last seen at Laguna Beach.

Later that day, the vehicle was seen in the Victorville area.

May 29
The vehicle was spotted near Grand Junction, Colorado.

May 31
His mother checked into a hotel room by herself in the Denver area. An arrest warrant has been issued.

According to LVMPD, the boy's father has been notified and is not involved in any way.
Wow! This is indeed MAJOR development. We have a name and a suspect.

Screen Shot 2021-06-07 at 7.38.00 PM.png
192203200_10159858323135639_7425007045293094412_n.jpg

Rest in peace, Liam.

Based on an investigation, police can place Rodriguez' 2007 dark blue Dodge Caliber in Laguna Beach, Calif. on May 26 and then Victorville, Calif.

"Liam was discovered early in the morning on the 28th of May," Spencer said. "Shortly thereafter on the 29th of May, we know that the vehicle was traveling on I-70 near Grand Junction, Colorado."

I wonder if she was just driving around randomly? If she wanted to go to Colorado, she didn't need to drive 7 hours south to Laguna Beach first. Was she just aimlessly driving?

I think this case will be a boyfriend or stepdad who lost it and killed his SO's child. The family is likely now on the run, and probably lived somewhat off the grid before this to the point that nobody is immediately missing this child. JMO.
Boy was I ever wrong! Having just the mom as the suspect with no history of child abuse is surprising. Psychotic break?

Based on an investigation, police can place Rodriguez' 2007 dark blue Dodge Caliber in Laguna Beach, Calif. on May 26 and then Victorville, Calif.

"Liam was discovered early in the morning on the 28th of May," Spencer said. "Shortly thereafter on the 29th of May, we know that the vehicle was traveling on I-70 near Grand Junction, Colorado."

I wonder if she was just driving around randomly? If she wanted to go to Colorado, she didn't need to drive 7 hours south to Laguna Beach first. Was she just aimlessly driving?
Isn't there a prison in Victorville? Maybe the stop was to visit someone?

jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back