GUILTY NV - Liam Husted, 7, homicide, State Route 160, Las Vegas, May 2021 *mother arrested*

https://www.ktnv.com/news/crime/bod...ntxI9o8CaU5_yMzhQXw5nTbQZJ7h0P5PIgp85sHJ5S0LI

After initial observations police say he is clearly the victim of a homicide.

The police say the child is a male and maybe white, Latin or Asian between the ages of 8 and 12 years old. He has dark black hair.

Police say if you know someone who is missing in that age range to please contact the LVMPD Homicide Unit at 702-828-3521 or crime stoppers.

LVMPD is asking for help to identify this young male who was found near Mountain Springs and State Route 160 around 8 a.m. on May 28th. He was the victim of an obvious homicide. He is believed to be Hispanic between the ages of 8 and 12. Please share this sketch. If you have any information, call Crime Stoppers at (702) 385-5555 or LVPMD homicide detectives at (702) 828-3521.

190533510_10159854776530639_6105708605110655275_n.jpg

Las Vegas authorities are asking the public to help identify a young boy who was discovered dead by a group of hikers Friday morning.

The group was hiking the Mountain Springs Trailhead near State Route 160 somewhere between Las Vegas and Pahrump when they found the body at about 7:30 a.m., Las Vegas Police Lt. Ray Spencer told reporters.

More at Las Vegas police ask for help IDing young boy found dead by hikers, ‘victim of an obvious homicide'

From the link:

"... a group of hikers was in the area of Mountain Springs trail off State Route 160 -- the main roadway between Las Vegas and Pahrump -- when one of them went off the trail, according to the department.

Police say that person discovered the boy's body near the forest area.

Lt. Spencer described the boy as Hispanic around 4-feet, 11-inches tall and 123 pounds before sharing a photograph drawn by a sketch artist."

Sketch at the link.

From the link:

"... a group of hikers was in the area of Mountain Springs trail off State Route 160 -- the main roadway between Las Vegas and Pahrump -- when one of them went off the trail, according to the department.

Lt. Spencer described the boy as Hispanic around 4-feet, 11-inches tall and 123 pounds before sharing a photograph drawn by a sketch artist."

Sketch at the link.
Authorities seek help locating ‘endangered’ missing 10-year-old from Poweshiek County | who13.com
i know its a stretch but i dont think the police are 100 percent the UID is hispanic and i dont believe they are 100 percent confident on the age either

Authorities seek help locating ‘endangered’ missing 10-year-old from Poweshiek County | who13.com
i know its a stretch but i dont think the police are 100 percent the UID is hispanic and i dont believe they are 100 percent confident on the age either
Forensic should be able to help with age, I think. There are certain teeth that grow at certain ages, for example.

Pinning down the age would be a big help - perhaps teachers have noticed students who have been missing, though I'm not sure when schools close there. They are still in session here.

jmo

From the link:

Sketch at the link.

This is an unhealthy weight-for-height:

BMI Calculator for Child and Teen

Poor guy!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members