NV NV - Might there have been a serial killer in Las Vegas in the 70s and 80s?

Updated Dec 8 2021 rbbm.
Cold case murder suspect may be involved in more homicides, police say | KLAS
Cold case murder suspect may be involved in more homicides, police say

'Now. Metro Lt. Ray Spencer confirms his department is investigating a possible connection between Peterson and five other cold case homicides.

Police have recently been solving cold cases in the valley with the help of Texas-based forensic sequencing laboratory Othram Inc.''

We are going to help LVMPD empty their entire backlog of unsolved cases.

I came across a post about Kimberly Bryant's murder on Reddit and have wondered if Vickie Lynn Brekke could be related. It was the right time frame and she was the right victim type. He can't be responsible though for the early 70's murders though.

hi. Do you know if they ever reopen cases like this one? It happened over 40 years ago, but I remember some of it like it was yesterday. Little Susie was my cousin, so I have a lifelong interest in closure.. She disappeared just a few days before my sisters and I showed up for a vacation from Seattle to Las Vegas. My uncle Rusty, Susie's dad, is my dad's big brother. I slept in her room. I was even questioned by the police. At the time they all thought Susie ran away from home. No way! Who leaves without money, food or clothes? In her flip flops wearing a one piece swim suit and uncle Rusty's work shirt. We swam in the pool that was her destination. And we bought candy bars at her favorite gas station on the way to the pool I really hope the Las Vegas police keep looking for clues. What if he's still alive hurting little girls? Let me know if they ever do get the guy that did this to her, please. And Thanks for letting me vent . Blessings, Grace
Are you still on WS? Was Susie ever a blond with long hair? And skinnier?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back