GUILTY NV - O.J. Simpson charged in Las Vegas armed robbery, 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Las Vegas jury seated in O.J. Simpson's trial

By LINDA DEUTSCH – 2 hours ago
LAS VEGAS (AP) — A jury has been selected to decide whether O.J. Simpson and a co-defendant kidnapped and robbed two sports memorabilia dealers last year in Las Vegas.
Twelve jurors and six alternates were seated Thursday after four days of sometimes contentious questioning by defense lawyers.
Most prospective jurors have said they disagree with Simpson's 1995 acquittal in the slaying of his ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her friend, Ronald Goldman.

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5iUNgbOr-2bnpFUX0MiII6je2CkRAD934TSGG3

It is not in this link, but radio here said 12 ther are no black jurors, perhaps some biracial unclear. They did report a black man and black woman as alternates.
IIIRC, ther are more woman than men on the jury.

another:
LAS VEGAS, Nevada (CNN) -- A jury of nine women and three men -- none of them black -- was seated Thursday for the trial of O.J. Simpson on kidnapping and armed robbery charges.

Judge Jackie Glass decided prosecutors had a "race-neutral" reason for dismissing the potential juror.

The judge made no official mention of the jury's makeup, but prosecutors revealed in court that no blacks were on the jury. A black man and black woman, however, are among six alternate jurors.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/09/12/simpson.jury/index.html

I hope they are even unhappier after this trial is over and ole OJ is hauled off in handcuffs for a long length of time :furious: If he gets off this time then I swear I will never understand why. For once he should have to pay for his crime. I can't stand this has been football player that still thinks he is some big time celebrity when all he is is a big blow hard of a killer. An old goat that still thinks he is quite a catch. Want to hear what I really think of him..lol.

Unfortunately, I feel he is another person who feels no remorse

I hope they are even unhappier after this trial is over and ole OJ is hauled off in handcuffs for a long length of time :furious: If he gets off this time then I swear I will never understand why. For once he should have to pay for his crime. I can't stand this has been football player that still thinks he is some big time celebrity when all he is is a big blow hard of a killer. An old goat that still thinks he is quite a catch. Want to hear what I really think of him..lol.

I totally agree with you Bobbisangel. You know, my heart goes out to his kids. I think in the beginning they believed him when he said he didn't do it, but now they're old enough and figuring it out. I cannot imagine what it's doing to their hearts and minds. He stole everything from them, their mom, their innocence, their childhoods, etc. I hope he's locked up for the rest of his natural life. A true sociopath.

I think OJ is a person that will never mind any laws and always think he is above them. I hope for this reason he will be found guilty and get the maximum sentence. Otherwise we are going to be dealing with his dirty deeds for his life time.
He has continued to get into trouble after his murder trial and never has he changed his attitude. Yes he is a sociopath. He always seems to voice his entitlement and brag about himself in some form.

I am so sick of this trial and it hasn't even started. :Banane31:

I totally agree with you Bobbisangel. You know, my heart goes out to his kids. I think in the beginning they believed him when he said he didn't do it, but now they're old enough and figuring it out. I cannot imagine what it's doing to their hearts and minds. He stole everything from them, their mom, their innocence, their childhoods, etc. I hope he's locked up for the rest of his natural life. A true sociopath.

I agree with both you and Bobbisangel. It is hard to even come up with words that describe what I feel for that man. He definately got away with murder once and seems to feel this is just an inconvenience for him. I hope this inconvenience allows all of us to see him hauled off to prison for the rest of his miserable life. JMO

Didn't his daughter from his 1st marriage push him through a glass item in his house recently? I thought I heard that. The cycle of violence. It never ends.

Good morning Sleuthers .. :wave:

If anyone is interested in following this latest trial of the narcissistic O.J.'s escapades & misdeeds (no double murder this time around, Thank God!) - Court TV (or TruTV - whatever they're currently calling themselves) is covering the trial beginning this morning. (Monday, Sept. 15th)

The actual *Court Day* (opening statements, et al) begins at about 11 AM EDT. The talking heads are on now discussing OJ & the case.

"Joe Jones" - kudos and thank you for all your links & staying on top of all the pertinent info. Very helpful! :clap:

Rummy

Hi TG, :blowkiss:,

Didn't we do this trial together before? or was that SP? I did the first OJ trial from the day of the murder until the acquittal (which we watched on TV in my classroom). His daughter has known it for quite a while>last I heard, the youngest son, Justin, was in denial. OJ was living with a drug addicted look alike Nicole. So, maybe the good Lord is preparing his "take-down" once and for all. We can only pray.:praying:

I think its too funny that he's not getting the massive press he had some 12+ years ago. good - he deserves nothing better than to be forgotten. and of course, be rotting in jail IMO.

go away OJ, go away!! go away OJ, go away!!

Anyone watching any of this trial?

If so, is there anyone that is a lip reader? OJ appears to keep speaking to himself. I would like to know what he is saying, very curious.

Wrinkles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members