GUILTY NV - O.J. Simpson charged in Las Vegas armed robbery, 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29709152/

Guess O.J. still manages to have some people feeling sorry for him.
This man wants to help fight the injustice of him finally being sent to prison and thinks we can all send donations! Hope he's not holding his breath for mine.

VB

I totally want to help OJ out. I'll schedule my bank to send out a payment the second Tuesday of next week.:behindbar

;)
fran

Published: Tuesday, Apr. 7, 2009 - 12:00 am | Page 4B
Carmelita Durio, O.J. Simpson's younger sister, died at Sutter Medical Center in Sacramento Monday morning, said her oldest brother, Melvin Simpson.
Melvin Simpson said his sister had been ill since she collapsed in a Las Vegas courtroom in October after O.J. Simpson was convicted of robbery and kidnapping. She was 60.
He doesn't believe that the stress of the trial contributed to her death. "Bottom line is, it isn't my brother's fault," Simpson told The Bee Monday.

http://www.sacbee.com/ourregion/story/1760448.html

Published: Tuesday, Apr. 7, 2009 - 12:00 am | Page 4B
Carmelita Durio, O.J. Simpson's younger sister, died at Sutter Medical Center in Sacramento Monday morning, said her oldest brother, Melvin Simpson.
Melvin Simpson said his sister had been ill since she collapsed in a Las Vegas courtroom in October after O.J. Simpson was convicted of robbery and kidnapping. She was 60.
He doesn't believe that the stress of the trial contributed to her death. "Bottom line is, it isn't my brother's fault," Simpson told The Bee Monday.

http://www.sacbee.com/ourregion/story/1760448.html

Sad. 60 is young to die.

Geez, when is he ever going to own up to the damage he's done to so many?

I'm sorry for his sister and her family. I'm sure she loved him and it probably broke her heart to see the way he's lived his life (even if she knew deep down that he was guilty of all he's been accused of, it's still her brother).

She'd been ill since collapsing at Orenthall's trial, but that didn't contribute. Yeah right.

Sad. If you think about it...I'm sure (wont name names) others wished it were OJ and not his younger sister. He still can get a glimpse of the sun, hear music on the radio, eat 3 meals a day, an hour of exercise and a warm bed to sleep in......she's cold in the ground...so not fair. RIP Ms. Durio RIP. Hopefully the after life is better than real life.

I didn't know OJ had a brother,I don't recall ever hearing of him.:waitasec:

Sad. If you think about it...I'm sure (wont name names) others wished it were OJ and not his younger sister. He still can get a glimpse of the sun, hear music on the radio, eat 3 meals a day, an hour of exercise and a warm bed to sleep in......she's cold in the ground...so not fair. RIP Ms. Durio RIP. Hopefully the after life is better than real life.

I totally agree.. I like the way you think.

Nothing has ever been OJ's fault. Of course, not even the latest stunt that landed him in the slammer for a long, long time.....:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

He has a better life than many that are homeless!

Always
Gozgals

Posted: 11:07 am PDT May 26, 2009
Updated: 11:18 am PDT May 26, 2009

LAS VEGAS -- O.J. Simpson is appealing to the Nevada Supreme Court to overturn his conviction on Las Vegas armed robbery and kidnapping charges. A court clerk says his appeal was filed Tuesday in Carson City. The 47-page brief alleges Simpson's conviction in a hotel room confrontation with two sports memorabilia dealers was tainted by judicial misconduct, a lack of racial diversity on the jury, and errors in sentencing and jury instructions. The document heaps blame on Clark County District Court Judge Jackie Glass, and accuses prosecutors of improperly questioning witnesses about allegations of intimidation. It could take a year or more for justices to issue a ruling. more at link: http://www.ktvu.com/news/19569340/detail.html

I had almost forgotten about OJ. I think Judge Glass should handle only murder cases. Would love to see her on the Drew Peterson trial.

Of course he does. And I would like $1 million dollars delivered to me tax free in large bills.

Lawyers about his trial "Not a search for truth, but search for redemption".

http:///news/sports/2010/06/11/nevada_supreme_court_hears_oj_simpson_appeal

I don't think this is going to work out for him! LOL

All YG can do is whine, and whine more!

I was impressed with YG's presentation. He sounds very prepared and knowledgeable. BUT I don't think he has much to work with, and I do not think the court will grant his appeals. Interesting, but that's about all.

OJ claiming that he was wronged again............what nerve!
Send him to Peru...........if he doesn't like his jail cell here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708