NV - Paris Hilton arrested on felony cocaine charge in Vegas

If it was her drugs. I hope they get her into rehab someway. She's had quite a few runins for drugs IIRC (I'm sorry, my memory is foggy on Paris because I don't keep up with her).

If this were my child, and there were multiple problems with drugs in their life's I would be begging, pleading with them to get help.

Because if this goes on, it's always possible she could lose her life to drugs. :(

and she will needs to feel of the consequences of her actions or she may never admit she has a problem:banghead:

Paris Hilton- "It Wasn't My Purse"

http://www.tmz.com/2010/08/28/paris-hilton-arrested-cocaine-drugs-purse-las-vegas-bail/

*sigh* Do you know how many people play the "oh, it wasn't mine!..." card when they get caught??

What did I tell ya? Please see Filly's post #10.:dance:

How many people play the "Oh it wasn't mine" card when they get caught?

All of 'em basically.:D

This is why shows like the good old standard COPS is great. The s*it people make up right off the tops of their heads when they get caught redhanded are classic. My dad didn't talk too much about work when he came home, but sometimes he'd have some truly amazing liar stories. Seriously like you are busted redhanded and suddenly "Officer I swear to God. I swear it ain't mine. I don't know how it got there. I don't know nothing about that now".

You go ahead Paris Hilton. Oh I wish COPS was filming that stop.:innocent:

If it was her drugs. I hope they get her into rehab someway. She's had quite a few runins for drugs IIRC (I'm sorry, my memory is foggy on Paris because I don't keep up with her).

If this were my child, and there were multiple problems with drugs in their life's I would be begging, pleading with them to get help.

Because if this goes on, it's always possible she could lose her life to drugs. :(

Ya know Kat that is very compassionate of you.

You are actually right. Obviously it's typical addict behavior.

Now I feel bad I was being smug but then again there's so many people out there right now going through it and when someone is given things like this chick has been given her whole life? Still though it can happen to anyone. It doesn't make her exempt.

I'm still thinking of the Pete Doherty faux pas. You got how manay bags of heroin in your pocket going into court? Lord only knows it's a miracle that guy is still alive.

He played at Reading Festival with his old band at the weekend and sounded brilliant, I am wondering if he has seen sense at last, or finally grown up

What did I tell ya? Please see Filly's post #10.:dance:

How many people play the "Oh it wasn't mine" card when they get caught?

All of 'em basically.:D

This is why shows like the good old standard COPS is great. The s*it people make up right off the tops of their heads when they get caught redhanded are classic. My dad didn't talk too much about work when he came home, but sometimes he'd have some truly amazing liar stories. Seriously like you are busted redhanded and suddenly "Officer I swear to God. I swear it ain't mine. I don't know how it got there. I don't know nothing about that now".

You go ahead Paris Hilton. Oh I wish COPS was filming that stop.:innocent:

I thought we played that game in High School when our teachers or parents caught us. "We were holding that joint for someone else", "It's not mine, I swear!!"

So, Paris got caught with drugs--this is news?

Goz

Ya know Kat that is very compassionate of you.

You are actually right. Obviously it's typical addict behavior.

Now I feel bad I was being smug but then again there's so many people out there right now going through it and when someone is given things like this chick has been given her whole life? Still though it can happen to anyone. It doesn't make her exempt.

I'm still thinking of the Pete Doherty faux pas. You got how manay bags of heroin in your pocket going into court? Lord only knows it's a miracle that guy is still alive.

Naw don't feel bad about, I agree, she has had the world handed to her on a silver service and she chose to use the spoon to put coke up her nose.

I agree addiction can happen to anyone. Having a life to where everyone caters to your every whim, enabling the addict in every way---is a recipe for death though IMHO.

I have the deepest compassion for the human beings that have addictions. But I really don't like their behavior and thinking either.

JMHO.

I find it huimorous that she was looking for lip gloss while she's being stopped by the cops. Was she preparing for her mug shot?

Here is the interview with Paris on Larry King saying how she's gonna change and grow up, you're doing a great job Paris:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSCrSdq0xTM[/ame]

I find it huimorous that she was looking for lip gloss while she's being stopped by the cops. Was she preparing for her mug shot?
Yup! She'd just had her hair dyed/bleached!

What's with the incident with the knives at her home last week though? There was an armed man with knives at Hilton's house and her boyfriend Cy drew a gun on him and they held the perp till the cops got there. Finding cocaine seems to be tied into the pot busts overseas. Perhaps this "kingpin" boyfriend is tied to drugs. Not saying its smart, but wondering what Paris is doing with this dude? This is on NG now!

'When other officers arrived, Flynn wrote that he opened the purse, removed the suspected bundle and read Hilton her Miranda rights. "She told me the purse was not hers, and that she had borrowed it from a friend," the report said. However, Hilton did admit that a broken tablet of Albuterol, also found inside the purse, was hers and was prescribed to her, according to the report. Albuterol is commonly prescribed for diseases such as asthma.
Hilton said several cosmetics inside the purse were not hers, but that $1,300 cash and credit cards in the purse were hers, the report said. She also said a package of Zig Zag papers, "which are commonly used to roll and smoke marijuana," according to the report, were hers.
"I asked Hilton whose cocaine it was, and she said she had not seen it but now thought it was gum," according to the arrest report.
Authorities placed her under arrest and transported her to the Clark County Detention Center, the report said. The substance was tested and confirmed to be 0.8 grams of cocaine.'

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ...tml?iref=allsearch#fbid=AUDsV6uuoqb&wom=false

I don't think she's going to get out of this one so easily somehow. I think she has worn out her excuses.

oh now its she thought it was gum? wasnt it someone elses before? dang, find a story and stick to it please?:loser:

This may not be a popular post, but here goes... I of course DON'T KNOW, but I am having my doubts re. whether or not PH is truly an addict. Certainly it doesn't matter one way or another re. her being busted- she had the cocaine on her, no getting around that, and fine. However, I think (JMO, MOO, etc.!!) if she had a really bad drug problem there would be people coming out of the woodwork right about now "telling all" they know about her addiction(s). I think she was holding the drugs for her date, and OF COURSE I believe she was 'indulging' that night right along with him... but for some reason I don't think she is a serious addict. IMO, she IS a serious dingbat. I mean, my GOD, has anyone EVER heard anything intelligent/thought-provoking/insightful come outta those overly-glossed lips... EVER??? Wow, Nicole Richie (don't know her married name- 'Madden'??) sure has made Ms. Paris look "dumb and dumber" with each passing year, in comparison. They BOTH seemed like simpering airheads back when they had their reality show. And then Nicole was busted for driving the wrong way down a highway- and then NR was caught with heroin! At the time I thought Paris was maybe growing up and entering a stage of maturity that made Nicole seem like a loser-junkie who was headed for years of court battles/rehab, etc. Instead, within a relatively brief amount of time, Nicole chose to embrace maturity, getting married and eventually having two beautiful children-- she seems really happy and grounded now. In contrast, Paris, with this latest arrest, is being exposed for "the drugs-are-cool/drug-users are cool to date" lifestyle she seems to be espousing at this point in time. I think Paris is entirely CLUELESS, to the point where she is STILL getting in trouble with the poor decisions most of us have outgrown after high school days. And speaking of high school, I'd love to get a glimpse of PH's report cards from way back when... but of course she went to a rich-kid$ school where I'm sure Daddy's $$$ made 'sure' she'd pass. Her sister Nicky must've gotten all the brains in that family- you NEVER hear about Nicky being caught with pills/pot/cocaine. It's wild that Paris and her rather ugly (MOO!) date had the nerve to drive on the Las Vegas strip, windows down, toking on a joint/blunt-- and then acted like it was every- and anyone else's fault that they got pulled over!! Helllooooooo, Paris? Grow the f--- up!! Have ANY of you here at WS EVER read/heard about Miss P. donating $ or time to charity?? I know I haven't. Hopefully, this arrest will serve as a TRUE wake-up call for her, this time. I guess my main point here is that I don't feel comfortable labelling PH as a real addict, I mean DRUG addict. Rather, I see her as 'addicted' to living in a delusional, "Peter-Pan-like" bubble of parties, unlimited cash and "funfunfun", avoiding any type of commitment (to education/employment/causes/self-improvement, etc.). She is beyond sad; she is pathetic; she is boring; she is, IMO, a dullard. I believe that her family loves her, but they are also embarrassed that she has chosen, so far, to do NOTHING with her life except spend $$$ and party. Like the song says, she is a "Stupid Girl" (I think Pink? sings this? unsure...). Jeez, Paris, get a life!!!!:banghead:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back