GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #1

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by los2188, Feb 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. los2188

los2188 North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

Woman Shot in Las Vegas 'Road Rage' Incident Dies
    [​IMG]
    https://gma.yahoo.com/husband-las-v...ever-done-211219602--abc-news-topstories.html

2. Loading...

3. AngelaH

AngelaH Member

4. newone

newone 2nd mouse gets the cheese

5. AngelaH

AngelaH Member

Police won't come out to an accident here unless there are injuries. She probably fled home after the argument erupted. (She was already near her home). The whole situation is tragic. I have a feeling this guy will be identified soon. There were multiple people in the car.

6. panthera

panthera Retired WS Staff

In addition to this woman losing her life, what is also tragic is the perpetrator(s) in the vehicle also now know where her family lives. Unfortunately she most likely did not realize how dangerous the situation was or she wouldn't have gone home.

Hopefully there will be an arrest very soon.

MOO

7. los2188

Massive Manhunt for Suspect in Woman's 'Road Rage' Killing
    [​IMG]
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/massive-manhunt-suspect-womans-road-rage-killing/story?id=28988339
    [video=youtube;Z8Qys_RZDrU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8Qys_RZDrU[/video]

8. wfgodot

wfgodot Former Member

Something hinky here? Maybe not. And yet....

9. newone

and her son came outside and started shooting?? ((in MSM video))

and there is a cctv captured photo of suspect vehicle ?

will have to check the video report again but thought it said captured cctv frame of suspect vehicle was when it was driving by the house??

https://gma.yahoo.com/husband-las-v...ever-done-211219602--abc-news-topstories.html

in the daily mail there is a totally ''different take''

"Meyers, 49, said he was in Los Angeles on business when the shooting occurred. He said he believed the two cars crashed at some point; the Buick had slight damage to molding on the passenger side."
    In that video (previous to woman dying) Mr Meyers states: ''you better hope police find them before I do"

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...usband-vows-mystery-killer.html#ixzz3RsKcleP2
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

10. Sulamith

Sulamith Active Member

My hinky meter is going off a bit.

Snip from the Yahoo article: " Police say one of her brothers came out of the house and fired back at the other vehicle." IMO, seems the brother was a bit quick on the draw. I wonder if the brother knew the killer and his car. MOO

11. panthera

Perhaps, or maybe just another gun owner reacting to her being shot outside her home.

Guns, guns, guns......

:doh:

MOO

12. newone

"Young drivers can obtain an instruction (learner's) permit at age 15½. You must present proof of your identity and Nevada residential address. This is typically a certified, U.S. issued Birth Certificate, your Social Security Card and two documents to prove your address.''

http://www.dmvnv.com/nvdlteens.htm

further, in order to qualify for your driver's license

''Permit Time Limits & Restrictions

You must be 16 years old to apply for a full license. You must also:
    •hold a valid instruction permit for at least six months prior to applying
    •have no at-fault accidents in the six months prior to applying
    •have no moving violation convictions in the six months prior to applying"

13. panthera

I've seen two different ages given for the daughter....14 and 15. And yes, very curious just what started this "road rage" incident.

:waitasec:

MOO

14. AngelaH

AngelaH Member

Local news did show cctv clip of the suspects car. They didn't say where the clip is from. I couldn't find a link for it at this time. TBH it was very quick and I couldn't even make out the model.
    If I see the video of the car I will post it.

15. newone

prior to running video still frame here:

http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/las-vegas/mother-four-shot-road-rage-incident-dies

shows vehicle driving through ''residential area'' 11:22 pm - 12 Feb/15 so same evening after the incident.......hmmmm

16. newone

"He said the shooting occurred after his wife’s vehicle and a silver sedan were in a crash when she was driving home from Johnson Middle School, near the intersection of Alta and South Buffalo drives. She was teaching her daughter how to parallel park, Meyers said.
    When his wife pulled over after the crash, there was a confrontation and at least one of the three people from the other car threatened her, Meyers said.

Sensing danger, Tammy Meyers got back into her vehicle and drove away from the scene, police said. The other vehicle followed Meyers and her daughter back to the family’s house, in the 7900 block of Mt. Shasta Circle.

About 11:20 p.m., when Tammy Meyers pulled over in front of the house, someone in the other vehicle fired shots, police said. The girl was not wounded."

http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/las-vegas/mother-four-shot-road-rage-incident-dies

so there was an accident.....just who was driving at the time of impact?

driving lesson at 11 p.m. --

17. panthera

From the husband's account it appears his wife was driving when the accident occurred. To some of us it may seem strange to be practicing parallel parking at 11:00pm, however, this is Las Vegas so maybe not so odd.

MOO

18. newone

I understood the part where wife got back into car and drove to safety (home) but given that she was ''teaching daughter how to parallel park'' it lends the impression that at some point daughter may have been driving.

and it was a ''school night'' (Thursday 12th of Feb)...... so I found it kind of 'odd' to be teaching teen at that late hour JMHO

19. Blondie in Spokane

Blondie in Spokane Well-Known Member

Just on Fox News.....after the altercation/accident, Tammy called home and alerted her son, apparently telling him that they were being followed. Her son came out of the house and defended his mother.....her husband said if he had been home all four people in the other vehicle would have been dead. Tammy was shot in her youngest son's bd and died in Valentine's Day.

20. los2188

'Road Rage' Shooting: Inside the Life of the Mother Gunned Down
    [​IMG]
    https://gma.yahoo.com/inside-life-m...road-rage-161356981--abc-news-topstories.html

21. ScarlettScarpetta

ScarlettScarpetta When the going gets tough, drink coffee

This is so very tragic. I hope they find him and prosecute him to the full extent of the law.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.