GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Photo of suspect. Not 6'

c597c8b5e494f6d87a6f81f662100339.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know I shouldn't laugh, but a grey sedan?

A couple of other family members roll up on CNN reporter to complain about how they're being portrayed in media.

"We're grieving and don't understand why people are being so mean."

Confrontational, much?

M SOP on camera, no less....

I'm not being critical, they're being revealing.
:thinking:

I'm at work but just caught a minute of CNN via sat radio online account and Jake Tapper was still bemoaning something like "why we should all be careful about road rage..." -- what on earth? It's pretty apparent now this was not a random road rage incident, why do they keep beating that drum?

I can't wait to learn more about this very odd case.

http://www.8newsnow.com/story/28151...-in-stand-off-with-possible-road-rage-suspect

Metro Police have arrested a suspect in the road rage shooting that left a Las Vegas woman dead last week. The man, identified as Erich Milton Nowsch Jr., was arrested in a home one block from where the victim's family lives.

The home belongs to the suspect's mother, Kathleen Nowsch, who contacted police regarding her son.

when mother called concerned about son self harming I am so grateful she did. Regardless of what he may have done in the past having the local possee of mean harassing him could have pushed him over the edge JMHO

http://www.8newsnow.com/story/28151...-in-stand-off-with-possible-road-rage-suspect

Metro Police have arrested a suspect in the road rage shooting that left a Las Vegas woman dead last week. The man, identified as Erich Milton Nowsch Jr., was arrested in a home one block from where the victim's family lives.

The home belongs to the suspect's mother, Kathleen Nowsch, who contacted police regarding her son.

Contacted them for what though? Because he was suicidal? Because he murdered TM?

This kind of thing undermines my faith in media.

Confrontational, much?

M SOP on camera, no less....

I'm not being critical, they're being revealing.

Exactly!!!!! These folks just can. not. stop. themselves apparently.

It would be fascinating if it weren't so tragic. moo

Contacted them for what though? Because he was suicidal? Because he murdered TM?

This kind of thing undermines my faith in media.

Does this mean she gets the car??

Little sister was not safely in the house as she was portrayed to be??

Just about done transcribing the interview with the male neighbor. I couldn't go back far enough to get the one with Melissa M the female neighbor.

Male neighbor is the one who said his roommate called Exxx's mom, Kxxxxxxx to let her know what was happening, etc.

I'll post it in a couple of minutes once I finish the last bit and relisten one more time :)

he's ETA: YOUNG with some pretty major tattoos IMO. Also, thinking about the family's business ventures and betting they play a role in here somehow.

CNN sounds schizophrenic right now. (Or maybe I am?) Expert on phone said suspect came out of house right away voluntarily and anchor follows up by saying he refused to come out and then asks if that's an indication of his guilt.

What the heck?!
SABBM

Rest assured... you are fine. :)
I've had some issues with some of CNN's reporting for a while now. My opinion.

Wait, Hold up---the suspect was just 15? I am lost...

Suspect and TM's daughter in a un-sanctioned relationship perhaps???

I have to wonder if this could be the crux how these two families knew each other previously.

There were just too many coincidences - combined with inconsistencies - in the initial statements. It didn't help that the story has changed countless times, and EN lives one street / a two minute walk away.

At least one of the M's brood likely attended school at the same time as EN. They all reside within the same assigned school district.

ETA: did I just read EN is 15????? Then our non-permit carrying student driver might actually be EN's classmate? If they don't attend the same school, they are the same age. Whoa.

Im so glad he did get taken out safely... was afraid he would harm himself and we would be left with only the family's side of the story... Im torn between an issue between the suspect and little sister or drugs... leaning toward the former.. but I think Road Rage is officially off the table...

Toxicology screens are never ordered on suspects unless the death or injury occurs on the job or while operating a motor vehicle.

I would be interested to hear your definition of "rednecks." I believe the term likely originated in the west to describe people working on cattle ranches, but I'm not sure about that.

ETA - I was wrong. The term apparently goes much further back than that. Usually used to connote someone who works out of doors.

JMO

JMO, but TM’s decisions the night she was shot do not sync with those I would expect from an adult with a clear mind. Her decision to drive home and get her son and his gun and go back looking for the mystery vehicle doesn't make any kind of sense. If the story is going to be they were going out to find the car and get a tag number it seems to me that if her daughter was close enough to see the eye color of this stalker it would have been just too easy to get the tag number and the make & model of the vehicle. In MOO, Mom and her Billy Bad A$$ son went looking for trouble and probably planned to scare and intimidate the other driver in the gray/silver car. The mother and son probably thought pointing the gun at this guy would do that but if the UID didn't pull a gun at the original incident I doubt he was the first to pull it when they met up the second time.

If there is another driver (and I’m on the fence about this) when he comes forward with an attorney I believe it will be very important to know whether or not all the participants in this mess were impaired. So while it may not be routine to check everyone involved here MOO is that someone dropped the ball.

As for the term "redneck" I'm most familiar with the term redneck referring to members of the labor union working on the railroad around Appalachia in the early 1900's I believe. Those workers who were on strike wore red bandannas around their neck to let everyone know. My personal opinion is not at all negative and/or racist. It's just plain old southerners who love God, family and country and prefers jeans to dresses and beer over wine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks