NV NV - Tiffany Booth, 35, (fnd dec) & Eduardo Clemente, 38, Las Vegas, vehicle found, 27 Sep 2020

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by JerseyGirl, Oct 15, 2020.

1. Coffiecat

Coffiecat Well-Known Member

Weight loss can give the appearance of aging, with the excess skin becoming loose.

2. almagata

almagata Well-Known Member

Yes. The Placer County Sheriff was notified that the bank robber might be Eduardo Clemente.

dog.gone.cute, jash, misgrn and 20 others like this.
  3. almagata

almagata Well-Known Member

Yes. The Placer County Sheriff was notified that the bank robber might be Eduardo Clemente by multiple people.

4. Stardusty

Stardusty Active Member

especially with such an extreme weight loss like the ~100 lbs reported. Speaking of, is he currently 385 lbs down from 485? Or now 285 from 385? The missing poster says 385 lbs but I can’t remember if that’s the weight he was when he went missing.

5. Stardusty

Stardusty Active Member

Absolutely, that’s a really good point. Were there any responses to her post, confirming this incidence or otherwise? I can’t seem to find the housing group, so I can’t see her comments or any responses.

6. indicolite22

indicolite22 Well-Known Member

If you search for posts with her name on fb you'll find one of her group posts. Clicking on her name on that post will give you all her posts within the group.

7. indicolite22

Family is saying that dental records need to be used for identification.

8. Spartygirl

Spartygirl Verified Insider - Michael Vanzandt case

:(

9. Knox

Knox Well-Known Member

:(

10. realanastasia

realanastasia Well-Known Member

Positively IDed as Tiffany: Help FIND Tiffany BOOTH
    The post from 20 minutes ago reads:
    “As a family we regret to inform everyone the body WAS positively identified as our beloved Tiffany. We don’t have any other info at this time. All we know is we are all heartbroken.
    Thank you all so very much for all of your help and effort love and support in trying to find her. I will update everyone as soon as I know what’s going on.”

Last edited: Oct 23, 2020
  11. yurintroubl

yurintroubl Well-Known Member

And now this sadly turns into a whole different kind of investigation.

FWIW - I'm starting to think Eduardo told her there was somebody on the roof on the off-chance she heard HIM on the roof (perhaps the footsteps woke her up?) while he was jacking with the camera system.

dog.gone.cute, jash, misgrn and 24 others like this.
  12. Knox

Knox Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry to hear this news, my thoughts are with those who loved Tiffany.

The details revealed in that first article told the story, I hope they find this guy quickly. Tiffany seemed so trusting, Eduardo was a predator no doubt in my mind.

dog.gone.cute, jash, misgrn and 14 others like this.
  13. LotsaLatte

LotsaLatte Well-Known Member

How sad. My thoughts and prayers are with Tiffany's family. I hope answers come quickly and justice swift. Tiffany looks so sweet in her photos :(

dog.gone.cute, jash, misgrn and 10 others like this.
  14. LotsaLatte

I am trying to figure out how and when Tiffany's car was left in Ely without the plates. And if Eduardo left it, how did he leave that area - or did he? I may have missed something and will go back and read everything again when I get a little more time.

dog.gone.cute, jash, misgrn and 7 others like this.
  15. indicolite22

Lots of people who knew Tiffany personally are posting tributes to her on SM. She was a member of a large true crime community as well. People are probably aware of many similar stories but never expect it to happen to them. Incidentally another member of the same community was murdered by her significant other just a couple of days ago.

I wonder what led the investigators to her body. Since it was found at a different location from the ones previously identified, cell phone data could have played a part. It appears that the perpetrator didn't cover their tracks well. I hope they get caught soon.

If Eduardo is to blame, I don't understand his motive or his reasoning. They knew each other for a year, worked together and lived together from May. He gained her and her family's trust. How was he ever getting away with it? Was he just buying time to escape?

Last edited: Oct 24, 2020
  16. indicolite22

Couldn't he just delete the footage later (from anywhere) using Tiffany's phone? I think the camera was pointed at the carport. But there could be other security cameras in the building that he disabled in advance IF this was premeditated (which we don't know yet).

17. yurintroubl

yurintroubl Well-Known Member

Whomever was responsible for dumping the vehicle may have had enough cash on hand to buy a vehicle of some sort in town. Otherwise there had to be another person providing transportation at some point. The 2nd person's degree of knowledge/involvement in preceding criminal activity could vary greatly.

dog.gone.cute, misgrn, Orgona and 8 others like this.
  18. indicolite22

dog.gone.cute, jash, misgrn and 11 others like this.
  19. LotsaLatte

I saw that. How heartbreaking for both families.

20. LotsaLatte

I am thinking the same thing(s). I would consider that Eduardo may be a victim as well but there must be a reason that there is nothing really being said (that I have seen) that would lead me to believe he may be in danger. Maybe LE has video footage of him after the last time he and Tiffany were known to be together. This is just so sad. I hope Eduardo is located very soon!