Identified! NV - Washoe Co., WhtFem 156UFNV, 25-35, Sheep's Flat Trail, Jul'82 - Mary Edith Silvani

Wish to give your opinion....could she be our UID? I don't see our UID special dentals right away...

Side by side of the original sketch of the Jane Doe and Lynn Oliver's photo (click to enlarge). Did you notice the neckline of the blouse or dress she's wearing?

attachment.php

So what to do....could she be it or is it just my imagination?

She certainly could be. I'm not quite sure what to do about missing people from Canada though. It's not something I've dealt with.

According to namus she had stretch marks on her breasts and abdomen. Can someone explain this to me? I can't determine if her C-section scar is well healed or not. I take the stretch marks to be connected to pregnancy. Am I wrong?

According to namus she had stretch marks on her breasts and abdomen. Can someone explain this to me? I can't determine if her C-section scar is well healed or not. I take the stretch marks to be connected to pregnancy. Am I wrong?
That's the most likely cause, though they can be from weight gain/loss or even growing too fast in adolescence.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Love the new recon!

I'm trying to read up more on her case. I wish there was more specific info about which part of the West she'd spent time in.

About the bruised toe, that could've been anything. My mother once dropped a full jar of peanut butter on her toe, and it was bruised for several weeks. It could've been something as simple as that, although it might've been related to physical activity too.

Very good work CarlK....especially the mouth/teeth...It's good to see them sharp. As you looked intense at her post mortem picture, do you think her ear was a kind of deformed or is it just because her body was found in a certain way, laying on an ear or something like that ?

I see that Debra Kidwell is on the rule out list but when I look at her picture it screams that they have something wrong. Just saying. Would someone else tell me if I'm crazy or if they don't look really alike.

Hi Finders. Would have loved to see JD identified and Debra found. Debra has dentals available, Jane Doe had special teeth...so they are probably right to rule her out. I don't have a reason to think that they made a mistake.

Appendix.

Gall bladder.

Accident.

Hernia?

Appendix scar should be on a diagonal. Gall bladder would be much higher on abdomen and also likely diagonal. A C-section scar even from that era should be very low and horizontal. Hernia scar would be small and to one side or the other just above the groin.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wonder on the caliber of the bullet. Would this location be considered part of the Great Basin?

I was wondering if maybe she is a victim of the Great Basin serial killings. Probably not but just curious.

She could have grown because of pregnancy stretching everything up and lost the baby suddenly...skin not having time to stretch back with it....also losing weight very quickly. Or she was very slim (or had a very fat free, trained body) and became pregnant....Some women have stretch marks, some don't...I think its also genetic...

She could have grown because of pregnancy stretching everything up and lost the baby suddenly...skin not having time to stretch back with it....also losing weight very quickly. Or she was very slim (or had a very fat free, trained body) and became pregnant....Some women have stretch marks, some don't...I think its also genetic...
I've seen all kind of varieties with women I know.

I see that Debra Kidwell is on the rule out list but when I look at her picture it screams that they have something wrong. Just saying. Would someone else tell me if I'm crazy or if they don't look really alike.

There's certainly a resemblance, but I don't think it's all that strong.

And we've had dozens of extremely close facial resemblances over the years that have turned out to be no match; it seems that doppelgangers are somewhat common :p

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back