Identified! NV - Washoe Co., WhtFem 156UFNV, 25-35, Sheep's Flat Trail, Jul'82 - Mary Edith Silvani

Do they mean they know who the grandparents/parents/possible siblings are, but they can't find them?

Anyone who is willing to travel (within your state or tri-state area) to look though yearbooks or libraries for this case (or potentially others in the future) should contact DDP at admin@dnadoeproject.org

They have mentioned that they are compiling a list of 'boots on the ground' volunteers and you potentially could be a huge help!

Last edited:
I'd be glad to volunteer, but which tri-state area are they looking for? NYC area? Ohio-Kentucky-Indiana? Greater Pittsburgh? Chicagoland? Or even Danville? (The last is a joke.)

I'd be glad to volunteer, but which tri-state area are they looking for? NYC area? Ohio-Kentucky-Indiana? Greater Pittsburgh? Chicagoland? Or even Danville? (The last is a joke.)

They aren't publicly saying where she was likely from but if your area is relevant & they could use extra help I'm sure they'll let you know! Also, your area might be relevant for future cases even if it isn't for Sheepflat Doe. They are compiling a list of interested people.

And sorry, I'm the one who said tri-state area, not them! Didn't mean to confuse lol. Just trying to communicate that anyone who is willing to travel in or out of state to potentially do some research now or in the future, should let them know.

Last edited:

Here is the complete post... DDP has mentioned on several occasions that they have a volunteer list and to contact them directly to be added. Believe that now their getting a bit more experience into the process and are detail organizing lists as to what, where an whom that could provide assistance on their cases.

If you ever need any yearbooks checkedbout or anything else in northeast ok I don’t mind-I don’t even need to know what exactly your looking for and I’m sure others in other areas where you are not would do the same to help.

Thanks SM! Send us an email at admin@dnadoeproject.org and we'll add you to our list of resources. A special section just for boots on the ground
1f642.png
:) (We've had a few contact us, and you all could be helpful for hunting down things that are not online.)

You take Danville and I'll take Who-ville ..... ;)

Sheepflat Jane Doe has been 'tentatively' identified!

DNA Doe Project

"DDP would like to report that Sheep Flat Jane Doe has been tentatively identified, pending final confirmation. Our Jane Doe was born in Michigan and her father was Italian. We should be able to provide more details once confirmed."

Last edited:
Jane Doe has been 'tentatively' identified!!!!

DNA Doe Project

"DDP would like to report that Sheep Flat Jane Doe has been tentatively identified, pending final confirmation. Our Jane Doe was born in Michigan and her father was Italian. We should be able to provide more details once confirmed."

Gimminy Crickets .... time to Folie Dance
afadce8a_dancing_1.gif
so excited
35163934_getfunky.gif
..... can't wait for the final identification

Jane Doe has been 'tentatively' identified!

DNA Doe Project

Just saw that!! I'm so excited!! Can't wait til they release her name. Keep an eye out for pressers!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooreknowledge
Back