Identified! NV - Washoe Co., WhtFem 156UFNV, 25-35, Sheep's Flat Trail, Jul'82 - Mary Edith Silvani

There are some other very worthy projects on there too...

Definitely, DDP is in a tricky spot though because it's hard for them to find grants that apply to the work they do. They don't really fit into the regular grant categories like most do--it's unique work. So it would be amazing if they could win this one!

Last edited:
Are you sure you didn't just forget to submit? You click on Stephanie's VOTE button and then scroll down towards the bottom of the page and press the orange SUBMIT button and then your vote is casted.

You're right, I didn't See that the first time I tried:) Thanks!

Definitely, DDP is in a tricky spot though because it's hard for them to find grants that apply to the work they do. They don't really fit into the regular grant categories like most do--it's unique work. So it would be amazing if they could win this one!

Oh , yes, didn't mean they shouldn't win. I was just impressed with the quality of the proposals and the importance of the work all these dedicated LE professionals are putting into making the world a better place. But I guess you couldn't read my mind, huh? :D

Oh , yes, didn't mean they shouldn't win. I was just impressed with the quality of the proposals and the importance of the work all these dedicated LE professionals are putting into making the world a better place. But I guess you couldn't read my mind, huh? :D

I figured, just thought it was a good opportunity to explain why it would be so incredibly useful for DDP to win :) ... they are really struggling to find grants relevant to their work. Obviously all of the projects are worthy of funding.

Last edited:
Awww that’s so sad she wasn’t welcome home. I hope she just moved on and got a new family and is happy now but unfortunately I know it’s probably not possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wonder why police called parents? Usually it’s parents calling to report kid missing so that’s rather strange. As for the comment about not being welcomed home we should probably consider maybe it was taken out of context or there was more to the story for instance maybe she was using drugs & stealing from the family & they had tried everything to help her & said she wasn’t welcome home until she straightened up. It’s hard to say without knowing more of the conversation but yes it’s sad either way that it got to that point

There's a really strange comment on the Sheep Flats identified post on DDPs FB page. The account was created yesterday. Just weird.

Yes booghawk, weird profile pic on the account too. I am sure it's someone trolling.

What a strange way to troll. Such a specific comment lol.

Strangely, I think it might be real. The vernacular doesn't sound like something a troll would do, you're right, there's something very specific about it.

BUT ya never know and it could totally be a troll.

Last edited:
Someone asked for an update on Sheep Flat today and Margaret Press of DDP commented: "Washoe County Sheriff's Office should be announcing soon."

Where is that? I don't see it! I'm looking on all the posts...

There's a really strange comment on the Sheep Flats identified post on DDPs FB page. The account was created yesterday. Just weird.

Yeah, 90% it's a troll or someone who accidentally commented on the page. Weird, though. Just weird.

Strangely, I think it might be real. The vernacular doesn't sound like something a troll would do, you're right, there's something very specific about it.

BUT ya never know and it could totally be a troll.
The only part that makes me doubt him is he states his phone number is "still"... However, Reno's area code changed from 702 to 775 so he would not still have the same phone number from that timeframe. But, creepy nonetheless.

Yeah, 90% it's a troll or someone who accidentally commented on the page. Weird, though. Just weird.

Rats, the comment is the 7th most recent comment on their most recent post.

It is the 7th most recent comment on DDP's most recent post (about the grant).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NPOL1566
Back