NY - 100-year-old child molester to be freed

it really is true.
only the good die young.

there was a story here a few years ago, where a man senior citizen was raping a 9 year old and got her pregnant then he had the call to say 'she seduced me'. ugh. just kill them all, i dont care how old they are, or how 'feeble' they seem.

Dirty old sicko. Why did he only get 10 years in the first place? Seems like a slap on the wrist to me.

I vote euthanasia!

That would be too decent a thing to do. I vote we let his daughter and the other young people he victimized whoop his tail.

Horrible I know, but I so could torture this guy. "Here Pop's ya need your oxygen?" Then hold out on 'em. Indeed a creep like this living out into his old age the useless SOB.

Look, if we were all granted the wish of getting out of jail and were told to seek treatment as part of the parole would we attend? What's he busy doing?

I'm glad he's back in jail. Was thinking the best place for him to be.... how about at Tae Kwando practise. Certainly his bones couldn't be that good at 100 nor would his blood vessels, one would think. I'm sure the kids there would love to play target practise on him. ;)

You know, I'm confused by the details of this case. I was under the impression that Sypnier had served his entire sentence. If you serve your entire sentence in Oregon, you are no longer under the jurisdiction of the court. The registry is separate and only requires you to keep your address current. We have no post-prison supervision unless you are released early.

What I'm getting at is that I'd think if NY was creating "new rules" just for Sypnier's case, that's not going to hold up in court. Any public defender could spring him out in a heartbeat. Can someone else, who knows NY law, look at this and tell us what's going on, please.

This old goat is just ornery and horny enough to fight with his very last breath to get at those little girls. He's not going to sit in on SO treatment as that requires disclosures and polygraphs. No way does he want any involvement with that. Besides, he's got people to see--his great grand-kids and their friends. YUCK.

You know, I'm confused by the details of this case. I was under the impression that Sypnier had served his entire sentence. If you serve your entire sentence in Oregon, you are no longer under the jurisdiction of the court. The registry is separate and only requires you to keep your address current. We have no post-prison supervision unless you are released early.

What I'm getting at is that I'd think if NY was creating "new rules" just for Sypnier's case, that's not going to hold up in court. Any public defender could spring him out in a heartbeat. Can someone else, who knows NY law, look at this and tell us what's going on, please.

This old goat is just ornery and horny enough to fight with his very last breath to get at those little girls. He's not going to sit in on SO treatment as that requires disclosures and polygraphs. No way does he want any involvement with that. Besides, he's got people to see--his great grand-kids and their friends. YUCK.

after release supervision varies im guessing. in nevada i know they can impose lifetime supervision.

Hmmm, that's a thought, MissIz. I guess we could say they have such a thing in regards to the Catholic Church predators. I forget what the name of the orginization is, but it obviously had people come forward and give more credit to the victim who was first to stand up and tell what hapened to them.
The organization you're possibly referring to is Survivors Network of those Abused by Priests (aka SNAP). It's been around for a couple of decades.

I know that at one point I posted a link to a case in my own town where the molester's family and church encouraged forgiveness. The father of this man is an employee where I work (I am his direct supervisor). He TRULY does not understand why people won't give his son another chance. The judge in the case sentenced the man to 20 years. My employee drives 318 miles every time he has time off to encourage the son in the way of the "Bible". The molester admitted that he tried very hard to quit molesting- that he would quit for months at a time out of shame and beg forgiveness of God. However, he stated that he was UNABLE to quit! I believe this man stated somthing similar. You know, my heart absolutely breaks for the families of these men BUT they CANNOT change; no matter how they TRY to do so!!! I truly wish they would just put these men down. I know there is a lot to the "nurture" theory but I also believe strongly in the "nature" theory. They are born with a defect. They are not able to stop- by their own admission. In the case in my town, even the abuser is horrified by his own actions but admits he cannot quit! Just end the misery and put them down. Or at the very least, let them be able to choose that as an option! And another thing..........why the HEdoublehockeysticks are these people so often supposedly religious?!!!!

Well, I hope this time they keep him there for the rest of his life. (It says he got a 2 year sentence and as horrible as it sounds, I hope he doesn't live to be 103. :furious:)

This is a great twist to the story. I know some of the victims in the Dr. William Ayres child molestation case are concerned that at age 78, he will be too old to be convicted. As I understand it, Sypnier wasn't convicted until he was 89. My hat's off to Buffalo for being tough on the old perv.

Guess what?

At some point they let 100 year old Theodore Sypnier out of jail. Sent him to a Halfway House.

Guess what?

He violated parole.

Guess what?

He's back in jail.

http://www.wivb.com/dpp/news/crime/100-year-old-sex-offender-back-in-jail

he's getting out permanently now

BUFFALO, N.Y. -- A 101-year-old pedophile who was New York's oldest state prison inmate has died.

Corrections officials say Theodore Sypnier of Buffalo died of natural causes at 12:23 a.m. Tuesday.

more here

http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-old-pedophile,0,4680773.story

My heart goes out to his victims as, even in death, his memory will stay alive for them. May they heal and move on.

As for Sypnier, he's got to have a little chat with his Creator. Wonder how that will go?

Well. Can we all join in saying, "Thank you, Father God."?

Ummm, no! The freak lived to be 100! How many victims do you think he racked up? I'm certainly not thanking God for his demise.

My heart goes out to his victims as, even in death, his memory will stay alive for them. May they heal and move on.

As for Sypnier, he's got to have a little chat with his Creator. Wonder how that will go?

My sisters and I were victims of our grandfather. His death brought peace to us knowing he could never touch anyone again. There was no sadness from us when he died. I barely even think about what happend to me I believe because he is six feet under.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back