• Missing Since 10/12/2013
  • Missing From Glenville, New York
  • Classification Endangered Missing
  • Sex Female
  • Race White
  • Date of Birth 11/17/1985 (35)
  • Age 27 years old
  • Height and Weight 5'3 - 5'4, 100 - 120 pounds
  • Medical Conditions King is addicted to heroin.
  • Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Blonde hair, blue eyes. King is supposed to wear eyeglasses, but didn't have them with her when she disappeared. Her hair was long at the time of her disappearance, but she may cut it into a short bob. Her ears are pierced.

Details of Disappearance
King was last seen in Glenville, New York on October 16, 2013. She was at the Conifer Park Rehabilitation Center, getting court-ordered treatment for her heroin addiction. After ten days at the center, she left with another individual. There were sightings of King in the Albany, New York area up until November, but she hasn't been seen or heard from since.

She began experimenting with drugs while a student at Bethlehem High School, was arrested a few times on drug charges, and had been through drug counseling and detoxification programs before without success. In spite of her drug problem, King usually kept in touch with her family; she called her father about once a week. Her case remains unsolved.

Bumping, just stumbled upon this case looking up another local one. According to her missing page on FB, her friend and father are still trying to get answers. Apparently a new detective took over in Feb 2021...hoping somethinggg can breathe some new life into this and give her dad some closure. Those areas she frequented are even rougher now than they were back then. I'm planning to shoot the page a FB message to direct them here in case they're not already aware. I recently saw they posted asking for advice about how to get her added to relevant MP databases, and I know you smart people would be able to offer lots of advice. It's been posted upthread, but here's her missing page again: Log in or sign up to view

ETA: I dug a little deeper into the comments, and apparently they DID manage to get her added to NAMUS, but I'm sure someone here could still be of help if one of her loved ones does end up joining here and asking for help.

Last edited:
Bumping, just stumbled upon this case looking up another local one. According to her missing page on FB, her friend and father are still trying to get answers. Apparently a new detective took over in Feb 2021...hoping somethinggg can breathe some new life into this and give her dad some closure. Those areas she frequented are even rougher now than they were back then. I'm planning to shoot the page a FB message to direct them here in case they're not already aware. I recently saw they posted asking for advice about how to get her added to relevant MP databases, and I know you smart people would be able to offer lots of advice. It's been posted upthread, but here's her missing page again: Log in or sign up to view

ETA: I dug a little deeper into the comments, and apparently they DID manage to get her added to NAMUS, but I'm sure someone here could still be of help if one of her loved ones does end up joining here and asking for help.

There is a section here with links to a lot of resources for families: Missing Persons Resources

There is a section here with links to a lot of resources for families: Missing Persons Resources
Thank you! I've been in touch with her friend who runs the FB missing page, so I will pass this along. She mentioned wanting to ramp things up again this year (understandably, the past couple years have been crazy for everyone, but it's so great that she's still so committed to finding answers).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74
Back