NY - Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested on sex trafficking, 6 July 2019 #2 *FOUND DECEASED IN JAIL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised so many are questioning his suicide. Although it's now had an outcome that means others will likely get away with the horrible things they've done, Epstein was a man of extreme privilege facing the remainder of his life in jail. So he ended it on his terms, doesn't seem any more complicated than that to me? I can't imagine the frustration and anger his victims will feel when they hear the news - he is a coward.

That's exactly what I was thinking. So much for suicide watch. I am so livid this morning that that freak was able to take the easy way out. And it serves to protect a lot of the high profile pedophiles that should be exposed and punished. Uuuugh!

They are being exposed in all of the documents that are being released

I'm surprised so many are questioning his suicide. Although it's now had an outcome that means others will likely get away with the horrible things they've done, Epstein was a man of extreme privilege facing the remainder of his life in jail. So he ended it on his terms, doesn't seem any more complicated than that to me? I can't imagine the frustration and anger his victims will feel when they hear the news - he is a coward.
He was in a special suicide watch unit of the MCC. It should have been/was impossible for him to commit suicide.

What Jail Is Like for Jeffrey Epstein

No way this was suicide. At least not voluntarily.

I'm shocked listening to Florida (a DA, I think?) on CNN saying this may make other witnesses more willing to come forward and talk. Sorry, that's not how this works.

A lot of people out there are heaving big sighs of relief. Sad and sickening but not surprising.:mad:

This is definitely not going to encourage anyone to come forward. The case stops here. How much do you want to bet?!

ARE YOU KIDDING???

I want to see the 24/7 video of this man's cell where he did this to himself.

It should have been impossible for him to harm himself.

No way this was self inflicted.

Perhaps the most high profile prisoner in that building didn't have a guard outside his cell 24/7? Ridiculous joke.

I am really bloody angry. That he was a damn coward who knew he was caught. That the system allowed his suicide to be successful. He caused so much suffering. ***!!!

Be mad at whoever set up this hit, and whoever accepted money for this hit, but don't be mad at Epstein. He didn't kill himself.

MOO

They are being exposed in all of the documents that are being released
I'm convinced that there is video of various extremely powerful people doing what they did. I'm guessing the goal of the "suicide" is to make sure that information never sees the light of day. I'm also going to guess that it was kept outside of the US and will now be the property of whomever is his heir. And when I say guess, I mean I'm positive :)

He was in a special suicide watch unit of the MCC. It should have been/was impossible for him to commit suicide.

Yes. This. We all get why he'd want to kill himself. The point is there is no reason he should have been allowed to do this. It's impossible to believe this guy just had some slacker assigned to watch him who fell asleep on the job or whatever. A man poised to destroy the lives of how many evil men and women and they can't manage to keep him from killing himself while on 24/7 suicide watch??

I completely agree that he shouldn't have been able to have access to anything that could assist him to die, but I'd say he was resourceful even in jail. I guess I was more surprised at people thinking he didn't do this to himself.

I'd also be curious to know if he was actually still on suicide watch. Of course he should have been, but that may have been lifted.

Yes. This. We all get why he'd want to kill himself. The point is there is no reason he should have been allowed to do this. It's impossible to believe this guy just had some slacker assigned to watch him who fell asleep on the job or whatever. A man poised to destroy the lives of how many evil men and women and they can't manage to keep him from killing himself while on 24/7 suicide watch??

But won't they still be destroyed via the documents?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woohoo3