NY - Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested on sex trafficking charges, 6 July 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the "new charges" means that the charges in this indictment are different than charges he has faced before.
Not so sure that "additional charges" would be made today??
jmo
If the new charges aren’t related to rapes in NY
(Not sure if his immunity deal was for all crimes or just crimes in FL)
New charges might be making phone calls from NY to set up rapes in other states

If the new charges aren’t related to rapes in NY
(Not sure if his immunity deal was for all crimes or just crimes in FL)
New charges might be making phone calls from NY to set up rapes in other states
There are statements in the indictment released about phone calls to schedule the minor girls in NY and FL.

Not sure what the phrase "new charges" actually refers to when the media uses it. They need to define what they mean. Today's indictment is "new." I haven't seen anything (yet!) that there are more charges beyond what is in the indictment today.

jmo

I wonder if the conspiracy charge is because he had the minor girls recruit other girls?

Edited to add: Three employees also are in the indictment of scheduling the girls, so perhaps the conspiracy charge?

jmo

I'm not seeing information in today's indictment about JE offering the girls to others....so I don't think this case is going to topple the elite like people are thinking it's going to do.

??

jmo

I'm not seeing information in today's indictment about JE offering the girls to others....so I don't think this case is going to topple the elite like people are thinking it's going to do.

??

jmo

This is interesting regarding "others known and unknown"...

upload_2019-7-8_10-52-27.png

Someone came out and announced presser will start in five minutes.

A visual is displayed next to the podium with JE's photo and text that if you recognize the person and have been a victim, call 1-800-CALL FBI.

Some of the known and unknowns were given immunity
If they can’t be charged I hope they are named today or when they release the court documents

This is reassuring about the SDNY US Attorney:

ttps://law.stanford.edu/stanford-lawyer/articles/geoffrey-berman-at-the-helm-of-the-u-s-attorneys-office-southern-district-of-n-y/

Recruited for massages that turned into sex acts. Used girls to recruit others. Ever-expanding web of new victims. Went on for years. Some victims as young as 14 - and Epstein knew their ages.

Victims' voices must be heard

(in contrast to what happened with FL deal, imo)

Thanking others NYPD, CBP, prosecutors (and I missed the first thanks - FBI?).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998