NY NY - Bronx, #UP103397, BlkFem 50-70, found on train platform, rosary, Apr ‘23

EmiliaRT007

Reaction score
Here’s today’s Jane Doe. She is yet another one found in NY! I had a post 2 days ago about a black male found in Brooklyn of the same age as this woman. 2 days ago I had a Jane Doe posted who was found in Manhattan! Crazy how many people are found in NY. Here’s her Namus: The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs) **POSTMORTEM WARNING, not terribly graphic but she has some trauma to her face, not gory.**

On April 25, 2023, in Bronx, New York, an elderly woman was found unresponsive on a train platform.

The decedent is described as a black female in her fifties or sixties.

She had gray hair and brown eyes. She was 5’5” (165 cm) and weighed 169 pounds (77 kg). Her face was in a recognizable condition when she was found. The decedent has some trauma to her face but not enough to hinder her identification. To me her nose appears flattened. I wonder if that’s a result of her having been hurt by a fall possibly? She was on the train platform, maybe part of her was hurt by getting run over by the train. She could have fallen unconscious on the platform, possibly a medical condition? Maybe she had an untreated broken nose. JMO

The decedent does not have any tattoos, scars, or other identifying marks. No information is available about the clothing that the decedent was wearing at the scene, but we do know that she wore a rosary necklace with pink beads and a white crucifix.

This is a strange case IMO. I don’t know what could have happened to her other than fell unconscious, collapsed, hit by train. No mention of it being a homicide so I guess it would probably be an accidental death. Her teeth are not in great condition from what I can see in her postmortem photo. Crooked and rather unkempt. I think since it was also a big city that this woman was possibly homeless and sleeping in the subway. Maybe she was transient as well waiting for a train to take her to her next little “residence”.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linnymac68$
Back