NY NY - Bronx, WhtFem UP8073, 25-45, needle tracks, multiple tattoos, Mar'90

Discussion in 'The Unidentified' started by kpdx, Sep 22, 2012.

1. madamx

madamx Well-Known Member

ok this is far fetched but you never know.. I wanted to add her Joann Rozelle missing since 1989 only because I was noticing she had some moles/beauty marks on her face that the UID seems to have in the same location. they are not mentioned in her profile.. neither is it mentioned in the UIDs profile.. her height is a couple of inches off..

[​IMG]
    The Lost & The Found

Date last seen June 14, 1989
    Age last seen 31 years old
    Sex Female
    Race White
    Ethnicity Unsure
    Nickname/Alias Joanna Marie Silva
    Circumstances: Reported missing by family. Last seen 06/10/1989 in the parking lot of Meridian Lanes Bowling Center.

Weight 115 to 115 lbs
    Height 66 to 66 inches
    Hair color Brown
    Head hair
    Body hair
    Facial hair
    Left eye color Brown
    Right eye color Brown

carbuff likes this.
  2. madamx

madamx Well-Known Member

Here is another far fetched one.. but I wanted to include her because of her tattoos.. which I thought was interesting.. I just wish there were some photos of them.. Debra wore her hair brown or blonde and she "partied" a lot she was last heard from in 1989.. in facebook mentions an arrest in Georgia 1989

there are photos of her w brown hair on the facebook page.. I was also noticing her eyebrows and the separation and shape with the bridge of her nose

[​IMG]

Tattoo left shoulder/arm, UID has left shoulder
    Tattoo left Hand, UID has Left below left thumb
    Tattoo Left Ankle, UID has left shin
    Tattoo Right Knee, UID has Left Thigh
    Tattoo-UR Arm,.. UID has Right arm
    Tattoo-UL Arm.. UID has left arm

Where is Debra Marie Adams?
    Weight 100 to 140 lbs
    Height 60 to 65 inches
    Hair color Blond/Strawberry
    Head hair Past shoulder length hair. Sometimes blond, sometimes brown
    Left eye color Brown
    Right eye color Brown
    Eye description Has been known to change eye color.
    Tattoos Tattoo left shoulder/arm, Tat - L ANKL, Tat-L Hand, Tat-R Knee, Tat-UR Arm, Tat-UL Arm

3. carbuff

carbuff Well-Known Member

Joann's Namus: The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

I don't see this as far-fetched at all. While an argument with an ex seems to point to a domestic murder, it's just as likely she thought, "I'd better get away from here before he kills me." People in the US tend to go to big cities when they want to start over, so making her way to NYC wouldn't be surprising either.

You're right that at least some of the marks on their faces match. It's a bit hard to tell which marks on the decedent's face are moles and which are something else, scuff marks from her death maybe.

Stats line up reasonably well. The facial resemblance is good, especially the mouth, chin, jaw, and overall shape. Hair matches, parts in the same place. Nose is a bit different but the decedent's looks like it might have been broken, or swollen from death.

I think you should send this one in.

Attached Files:

FireOwl9 and madamx like this.
  4. carbuff

carbuff Well-Known Member

Debra has a websleuths page: TX - TX - Debra Adams, 20-30, Abilene, 31 Mar 1989

Her Namus: The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Namus reports "She was last seen in March of 1989. Her parents said she would call her son or come by when in town. Then all of it stopped." So apparently she was a drifter and likely to have been into drugs.

Facially she looks even closer. It's hard to tell from the angle, but it looks like she might have that side bump on her nose.

I'm not sure the tats quite line up, but they're sure close. Again, I'd definitely submit her.

Attached Files:

FireOwl9, madamx and coffeeandacig like this.
  5. madamx

madamx Well-Known Member

Thanks for the side by sides and your feedback carbuff!!

carbuff likes this.