NY NY- Brooklyn, BlkFemale, 30-45, UP5686, skeletal remains in an open lot. November 2004.

cheemsg

Reaction score
I came across this listing, and I saw another listing possibly related, bear with me:

She was found in an open lot by construction workers during an excavation of a backhoe in November 2004. She was about 5'9, clothed in a red sweater. Date of death is listed "2000-2004"

Then I found this infant (UP5669) was found in Brooklyn in July 2004. She was found in a garbage bag in the trash, and she was also a black female. Is there any possibility these two were related and killed at the same time?

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

I came across this listing, and I saw another listing possibly related, bear with me:

She was found in an open lot by construction workers during an excavation of a backhoe in November 2004. She was about 5'9, clothed in a red sweater. Date of death is listed "2000-2004"

Then I found this infant (UP5669) was found in Brooklyn in July 2004. She was found in a garbage bag in the trash, and she was also a black female. Is there any possibility these two were related and killed at the same time?

Couldn't find anything about the woman but found this about baby Destiny:
UP5669 - Newspapers.com

UP5669.jpg

UP5669 - Newspapers.com

UP5669-2.jpg

Couldn't find anything about the woman but found this about baby Destiny:
UP5669 - Newspapers.com

View attachment 384516

UP5669 - Newspapers.com

View attachment 384517
Thank you, I guess I now see my theory that the Jane Doe was her mom doesn't work out. The NamUs page is really vague, I didn't figure they were newborn, I thought they were like a few month old infant so it could have been her baby and they were both disposed of but obviously that's not the case. The amount of black woman missing/unidentified in NY is insane, I'm looking for potential matches for the woman now.

Last edited:
If anyone's interested, I submitted the possible match of Sylvia Burton to Lori Bruski. I was a little skeptical bc I thought it was far away, but turns out its a 3 hour drive. Maybe she was meeting someone? Hope this goes somewhere.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back