NY NY - Brooklyn Brdg, BlkFem 15-35 (30-50), UP83746, piercings, ARJK/ARIK, KYRON, & leaf tatts, Aug'21

Discussion in 'The Unidentified' started by ChloeA13, Sep 2, 2021.

1. Beekarina

Beekarina Well-Known Member

When you search Kyron, the missing child is the overwhelming result. I was curious if it could have any pop culture reference I was not aware of--a musician, artist, that kind of thing.

2. Beekarina

This young girl missing from Michigan in July seems to have a similar facial structure, and is the correct height & weight. She has a tattoo noted, but not matching the UID.

Just noting. It sounds asthough she is more likely to be in the Detroit area, but you never know..... The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

NYanon likes this.
  3. Beekarina

Also? Can I say how frustrating/sad it is that dozens of really young women do not even have a single photo in NAMUS? Why is that??? In this era of cellphones and selfies how can so many teens be missing and not a single flipping photo to compare them/help find them? So sad. :(

4. Beekarina

deadfoot13, CptCari, momsof3 and 10 others like this.
  5. victoriarobinson642

victoriarobinson642 Well-Known Member

I've made my own version of her reconstruction, copyright-free. I wasn't sure how to show off her tattoos so I just added them on the side - they're very distinct.

Attached Files:

• bbjd.png
      bbjd.png
      File size:
      695.8 KB
      Views:
    NYanon, dcfi224, momsof3 and 12 others like this.
  6. Bit of hope

Bit of hope Have a nice day!

Thx @victoriarobinson642

momsof3 likes this.
  7. ChloeA13

ChloeA13 Well-Known Member

Wow -- this is great, thank you so much!!

8. Bit of hope

Not to worry anymore about the copyright things if you make a poster. Wonderful seeing everybody thinking and working together. Again thx to all of you. Love the new recon @victoriarobinson642 To be honest: better, because I thought the other made her "to beautiful".

momsof3, ?!?, annemc2 and 1 other person like this.
  9. Bit of hope

I found an interesting thing about indigenous Filipinos just the other day. Maybe she is an immigrant originally from there. An example.

[​IMG]

momsof3 and ChloeA13 like this.
  10. BrownBear

BrownBear Well-Known Member

1 Exclusion
    MP83833 Samari Roman 07/20/2021 Kings, NY

11. Beekarina

I'm glad she was ruled out. Samari was one of the young women I was curious about who does not have a photo in NAMUS. So sad when that happens!

renee_ellis, dcfi224, momsof3 and 3 others like this.
  12. Al Ka

Al Ka Well-Known Member

Forensic artist of this new sketch is an acquaintance of mine. He reached out to me as soon as he finished it for me to share it online and on my fb page for unidentified and to make it viral, which I did and it made it here too. On your poster his signature is still visible, so I personally don't think there should be any copyright issue.

Great that you have shared her case and poster on many sites and instagram too. It really helps her case.

You mention you have put her poster also on FB page of Jane Doe. Does she have FB page? Can you post a link here so we can all join or did I misunderstood?

NYanon, renee_ellis, dcfi224 and 7 others like this.
  13. JurassicParker

JurassicParker WS Newb

How far was the fall? I would imagine her lower extremities were shattered from the fall. How accurate of a measurement can they get? I know they are professionals but there could be a mistake in her height. There are a couple of MP that I've run across that could be her but the height never matches up. A couple have already been mentioned in this thread. I'm searching all missing African American woman across the country. It's hard to find any really good matches.

NYanon, renee_ellis, momsof3 and 3 others like this.
  14. Melt71

Melt71 Well-Known Member

renee_ellis, CptCari, momsof3 and 4 others like this.
  15. ChloeA13

The bridge is 127' from high water. This is a very great point that I did not think of -- and you're right, the height has been throwing us off since we started looking for MP. There was such little detail in her NamUs and in the news report that it is so hard to really figure anything that is accurate about her physically. Even her clothing is marked different by the OCME than the video taken of her on the bridge. :(

NYanon, renee_ellis, dcfi224 and 4 others like this.
  16. ChloeA13

Thank you so much for this! I was really starting to hope I didn't cross any boundaries but am glad to hear that this is okay. What I originally meant was that I shared it across many groups including pretty much any Missing/Unidentified Persons/New York page on Facebook that I knew of or found. But I do think we should make her a page! I will look into it when I am back at home.

NYanon, dcfi224, Beekarina and 5 others like this.
  17. JurassicParker

JurassicParker WS Newb

The fact that there is video and the information is still put up on the site wrong is very frustrating. They could at least take the time to fix the specifics so that we have a better chance of giving her name back to her. I feel for this girl. Life must have been really hard on her for her to make that decision.

18. Beekarina

I did not, but I will do so tonight.

momsof3, Curious-A and Triss like this.
  19. Bit of hope

DBM

They changed the age range to 30 - 50. The date she was found August 19, 2021. Header of this thread says differently. But also state adult, Pre-40.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

But the only girl on the rule out list Samari Hope Roman current age is 17......??!!

I'm afraid this Jane Doe is not reported missing (yet)....as a possible I looked at the longer missing kids who would have aged around 30 yrs now.

Sad about the amount of young black girls missing in the US (505 on file) at poster-results

Can't get this girl out of my head, she looks sooo familiar....can't be this Jane Doe. Have you seen this child? DeTasia McMillian

[​IMG]

Sorry, edit to add.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2021
    NYanon, renee_ellis, ChloeA13 and 6 others like this.
  20. Triss

Triss Well-Known Member

Thanks for the update! She doesn't really look anywhere close to being 50 years old IMHO.